你想改变性格的哪一方面?
What would you alter about your personality?
嗯
Hmm.
我想我也许不够耐心
I guess I would say that I can be a little bit impatient.
- 哦 老天 没错 你确实……有点 - 不
- Oh, God, yes, you can... be. - No.
所以我想大概……改变那个吧
So I guess I would... I should change that.
Neil Diamond的答案也是这个(老牌浮夸歌♥手)
Neil Diamond gave the same answer.
哦 真好玩我很喜欢他
Oh, what fun. I love him.
“甜蜜的卡罗兰”太好听了
"Sweet Caroline" is so good,
“辣妹子罗西”真是……
and "Cracklin' Rosie" is just...
为什么上帝容忍♥苦难存在?
Why does God allow suffering?
嗯 那个 我不会假设自己了解上帝的想法……
Um, well, I wouldn't ever presume to know the mind of God...
Siri 为什么上帝容忍♥苦难存在?(苹果机语♥音♥问答)
Siri, why does God allow suffering?
我认为苦难能锻炼某种承受力
I think that suffering can engender a kind of resilience.
尽管这个解释不了儿童癌症和……
Although that doesn't really explain childhood cancers and...
“儿童癌症”精彩的回答
"Childhood cancers." Excellent answer.
到此为止好吗?我有个演奏会要去
Shall we halt there? I have a recital to attend.
哦 我可不想耽误那个
Well, I don't want to keep you from that.
哦 好吧(法语)
Oh, well. Toujours un plaisir. Jamais un travail.
“总是令我感到荣幸 永远不嫌累”
"Always a pleasure. Never a chore."
对 说得对我喜欢你的法语
Yes, there you go. I love the French talking.
很精彩十分感谢你
It's wonderful. Thank you so much.
俺的神啊
Oh, my God.
他装逼如此之深 都看不出还是个人了
He has his head so up his ass, he can wave out his mouth.
我说真的
I mean, honestly.
女士 Oliveri系统
Ma'am, we have a donation offer
愿意捐助4000元
from Oliveri Systems for $4,000.
四千?去兑现支票都嫌烦
Four grand? That's not even worth cashing the check.
我让人回电♥话♥叫他们GUMMI
I'll have the guys call back. It is GUMMI.
Gummi?什么东西?
Gummi? What's that?
GUMMI……“继续拿钱 白♥痴♥”
GUMMI... Give Us More Money, Idiot.
- 哦 - 谁改的?
- Oh. - Who changed the code?
HADDA怎么了?
What happened to HADDA...
有点诚意怎么样 混♥蛋♥?
How About Digging Deeper, Assholes?
我一般叫他们傻吊
I always call them dicks.
没什么意义
It doesn't stand for anything.
哦 艹
Oh, shit.
怎么办?怎么办?
What do I do? What do I do?
别给我!
I don't want it!
好了 已经不录音了
There, it's not recording anymore.
- 删掉 - 它知道得太多了
- Delete it. - It knows too much.
- 删掉 - 不能删 如果删了
- Delete it. - You can't delete it because if you do,
他就会知道是我们干的 就会认为
then he'll know we did it and he'll think we said
我们干了坏事 正中枪口
some terrible things, which we did.
- 管他呢 - 干脆扔厕所里吧
- Who cares? - Let's just throw it in the toilet.
- 然后怎么说 Mike? - 说掉厕所里了
- And say what, Mike? - That we dropped it in the toilet.
喂喂喂 大家 最好快点决定
Guys, guys, guys, you better decide quickly.
啊 太晚了进入睡眠状态
Ah, too late. Went into sleep mode.
Quincy回来了他落下了手♥机♥
Quincy's heading back up. He forgot his phone.
哦呃 Gary 去——去拖住他
Oh. Uh, Gary, g-g-go stall him.
- 嗯 - 不
- Yeah. - No.
- 你必须拖住他 - 走 走
- You need to stall him. - Go, go.
设了密♥码♥
It's password protected.
- 艹 - 等等 等等
- Fuck. - Hang on, hang on.
0001, 0002...
你逗我呢
You cannot be serious.
Carter先生 你好我是Gary Walsh
Mr. Carter, hi. Gary Walsh.
我想告诉你我对你仰慕已久
I just wanted to say I'm a big fan.
哦 谢谢你是南方人 我听出来了
Oh, thank you. You are from the South. I hear it in your voice.
- 是的阿♥拉♥巴马 - 我得去拿我的手♥机♥
- I am. Alabama. - I just need to retrieve my cell phone.
你暂时不能进去 抱歉
You can't go in there at the moment, I'm sorry.
- 为什么? - 我不知道
- Why not? - I don't know.
- 国家大事? - 我不知道
- Matters of state? - I don't know.
明白了
I see.
那么 你是阿♥拉♥巴马哪里人?
So, where exactly in Alabama are you from?
不知道
Don't know.
伯明翰你听说过伯明翰吗?
Birmingham. Have you heard of Birmingham?
- 是个可爱的…… - 我真的需要我的手♥机♥
- It is a lovely... - I really do need my cell.
我去和他们说一句话
I'm gonna go talk to them for just a second.
我们一起去
Let's both do that.
把我拦在外面了
It locked me out.
- 砸了它 - 你开玩笑?
- Smash it. - Are you kidding?
没有 不开玩笑暴♥力♥是万能方案
No, I'm not kidding. Violence solves everything.
女士 女士 女士
Ma'am, ma'am, ma'am.
- 给我砸…… - 在你们这儿 好极了
- Just sma... - You have it. Marvelous.
- 副总统女士 - 哦 你好
- Madam Vice President. - Oh, hello.
不 灯泡好好的 看?
No, the light bulb's fine, see?
- 哦 对是的 - 看到了?嗯
- Oh, all right. Yeah. - See? Yeah.
我正在欣赏呢你的充电口真干净
I was just admiring it. Your charging portal is so clean.
- 你擦它吗? - 没有
- Do you swab it? - No.
但让我松了一口气 谢谢
But for this relief, much thanks.
退场了 后有熊追兵哦
Exit, pursued by a bear.
首先我想就上次的谈话道歉
First I want to apologize for what I said last time we spoke.
你知道 我喝了酒就会有点……
You know when I've had a drink, I can be a little...
有点嘴贱
A bit of a bitch.
有点太活跃
Be a little feisty.
那么 家里人还好吗?
So, how's the family?
哦 Lucy……Lucy订婚了
Oh, Lucy's... Lucy's engaged.
- 谁管她? - 真美好
- Who cares? - That's wonderful.
嗯 我挺好有天我在CVS(药店)
Yeah, I'm good. I had one of my blood sugar episodes
低(高?)血糖发作……
at CVS the other day...
妈 没人关心这些
Mom, nobody cares.
- 但是你听我说 - 快点
- But I tell you what. - Get to it.
我打电♥话♥来 Jeff 是在想
I'm calling, Jeff, because I was wondering
你能不能联♥系♥Chung州长
if maybe you could make a call over
的竞选团队
to Governor Chung's campaign team
告诉他们JJ在找工作
and tell them that JJ needs a job.
不 不 JJ接到很多邀请了
No, no, JJ has a lot of job offers.
JJ接到很多邀请
JJ has a lot of job offers.
也许Chung州长……
And maybe Governor Chung...
也许Chung州长……
And maybe Governor Chung...
想要赶紧下手
would want to snap him up.
- ……想要赶紧下手 - 嗯
- ...want to snap him right up. - Yeah.
嗯嗯 我知道他有点
Yeah, yeah, I know he can be.
但我就是想
But I was just wondering,
你看能帮帮我们吗 Jeff?
do you think you could help us out, Jeff?
- 哦! - 他说什么?他说什么?
- Oh! - What's he saying? What's he saying?
好的哦 他听到这消息会很激动的
Okay. Oh, he's gonna be thrilled when I tell him.
好!
Yes!
那个 Lucy……她怀孕了吗?
So, Lucy... is she pregnant?
不 我没有说她怀孕
No, I wasn't accusing.
只是问问 她怀孕了吗?
I was just asking, is she pregnant?
你什么毛病?
What is wrong with you?
反正我们都知道她不是白莲花
Well, we all know she's no angel.
她吸毒她那个纹身……
She does drugs. She's got that tattoo...
妈 怎么了?
Mom, what happened?
他挂电♥话♥了真是个混♥蛋♥
He hung up. He's such a jackass.
但他会给Chung打电♥话♥ 对吧?
But he's gonna make the call to Chung, right?
- 没戏了 - 哦 妈!
- That's not gonna happen. - Oh, Mom!
哦 你烦死人了!
Oh, you are so annoying!
你怎么忍♥得住不揍自己一顿?
How do you not just punch yourself in the face?
- 打回去 - 他不会接的
- Call him back. - He's not going to answer.
还有别人可以问吗?
Who else can we call?
哦 不知道啊 妈我们家还有人
Oh, I don't know, Mom. Is there anyone else in our family
手握新英格兰的老年人选票吗?
that controls the senior citizen vote in New England?
有的话就找他吧!
Because that'd be my next fucking call.
这个社区中心有志愿者和流浪者吗?
This community center, it's got volunteers and homeless people?
还有没有其他的人?
And is there anybody else there?
一个历尽艰幸来到美国的
An immigrant family from Syria who
叙利亚移♥民♥家庭
had a horrific time getting to America.
和他们谈谈很合适
They're gonna be good to talk to.
哦 女士 Oliveri系统和Dugdale回收业
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表