I am the oldest person at Clovis by five years.
感觉像活化石
I feel ancient.
那你一定是12岁了
You must be 12 years old, then.
不是
I'm not, no.
这是Amy Brookheimer 我的参谋长
This is Amy Brookheimer, my chief of staff.
- 久闻大名 Amy - 嗯
- We know all about you, Amy. - Hmm.
我带你在Clovis转转
Let me show you Clovis.
好极了
Fantastic.
谢谢
Thank you.
那个 我非常期待会见Craig
Well, I'm really looking forward to meeting Craig.
当然 不过应该念做克嘞嘞格
Absolutely, although it is pronounced "Cray-eeg."
- 克雷格 - 克嘞嘞格
- "Creg." - "Cray-eeg."
- 克嘞嘞格 - 对了
- C-R-A-I-G. - That's right.
- 克雷格? - 呃 是克嘞嘞格
- "Creg"? - Uh, "Cray-eeg."
克嘞嘞格 很接近了
"Cray-eeg." Very close.
克嘞嘞格
"Cray-eeg."
这就对了 干得好 Amy
That's it. Well done, Amy.
哦 你说对了 诶诶诶米
Oh. You got it right, "Ah-mee."
我们有健身房♥和餐厅
We have gyms and restaurants,
供创意人员使用的娱乐设施
entertainment facilities for the creatives.
睡舱……
Sleeping pods...
哦 真棒
Oh, how wonderful.
儿童关爱是我竞选的重要议题
Child care is a huge part of my campaign.
哦 不 这些是乐高(积木)
Oh, no, these are Legos.
Craig认爲乐高
Craig believes that Legos
对思维创新有重要作用
are an important part of creative thought.
哇 你在做什麽 Kent?
Wow, and what are you making, Kent?
你在给机器人做朋友吗?
Are you making a friend for the robot?
不 我觉得这个很有前途
No, I think they're onto something here.
应该把这个引进到国会
We should have this stuff up on the Hill.
我们可以“构建”共识
We could "build" a consensus.
好吧
All right.
麻烦谁关掉这个声音
Will someone please either kill
或者杀了那个白♥痴♥?
the sound or kill that idiot?
喂……你在干嘛?
Whoa... what are you doing?
闪开 马上 白♥痴♥
Back on. Now. Idiot.
天啊 我感觉大脑
Oh, God. My brain feels like
被切了包皮
it's being fucking circumcised.
听着 你……
You know what? You... every day,
我要你每天提醒我
I want you to remind me never to
不要再和Ben去喝酒 好吗?
go drinking with Ben, all right?
你 给我一个阿司匹林奶酪三明治
And you, get me a cheeseburger made of aspirin.
你在干什麽 Dan?
Where are you going, Dan?
我要呼吸新鲜空气 然后吐在里面
I am going to get some air and then throw up in it.
好了 这个牌叫德州扑克
All right, the game is Texas Hold 'Em.
没有中场休息
There are no comfort breaks in this game.
你得一直坐着
You're gonna sit there and
边掏钱给我 边像个男人一样
piss your pants like a man
尿在裤子里
while I take your money.
要麽小要麽大
You're little or you're big.
亮出来 一二
Put them in. One-two.
嘿 鹰蛋着陆了
Hey, the Egan has landed.
你气色不好 兄弟
You look terrible, man.
嗯 少洋洋得意
Yeah. Tone down the exuberance.
我的宿醉比《宿醉》后面拍的
I got a hangover worse than the film
那部电影还糟糕
they made after "The Hangover."
哎呀艹!
Fuckin' no!
嗨 Dan 你看着还真的跟屎一样
Hey, Dan. You actually do look like shit.
谁让你进来的?我们的每周
Who let him in here? Our weekly poker
扑克战神圣不可侵犯
game was supposed to be sacrosanct.
不好意思 老兄 他的网站很红
Sorry, man. His site has traction.
我的网站很红
My site has traction.
今天早上被连上Playbook了 (黑莓的平板?)
It was linked on Playbook this morning.
哦天哪 对 我没告诉你?
Oh, my God, yeah, did I tell you?
我的网站今早被连上Playbook了
My site was linked on Playbook this morning.
好了 快发牌
All right. Just deal 'em up.
我要碾压你们这些杂种
I'm gonna crush you bastards.
有人想要水果沙拉吗?
Anybody want some fruit salad?
我很有多
I got plenty.
Craig还要多久?
How long is Craig gonna be held up?
Craig片刻就来
Craig will be with us momentarily,
但目前是他的编码时间
but at present he's in his coding hour.
我猜那是他创造代码的时间
I imagine that's when he's creating code.
和她说的一样 她就那麽叫的
That's what she said. She called it that.
Craig的编码时间是神圣的
Craig's coding hour is sacred.
每天都有 但不知道是什麽时候
It happens every day. but you don't know when.
- 也许如果Craig…… - 是克嘞嘞格
- Perhaps if Craig... - It's "Cray-eeg."
……有什麽日历之类的
...kept some sort of calendar,
那他就能写下日程安排了
then he could write down his schedule.
他就会知道什麽时候该去哪儿
Then he would know where he was meant to be.
- 知道了 - 对
- Noted. - Yes.
墙上的这些字是什麽?
What is all this writing on that wall?
那是我们的涂鸦墙
This is our graffiti wall.
作爲我们的贵客
Perhaps as one of our honored guests,
你是否愿意签名?
you'd like to sign it.
- Oh. - Mm-mm-mm!
不 女士 那是Ron Jeremy
No, ma'am, that's Ron Jeremy.
呃不行 - 我知道 很棒的演员
Uh-oh. - I know, he's a great actor.
他演了狮子王里的刀疤
He was Scar in "The Lion King."
那是Jeremy Irons
That was Jeremy Irons.
Ron Jeremy是毛♥片♥巨匠
Ron Jeremy is a porn legend.
哦 这儿
Oh. Here.
不行 Lance Armstrong (禁药风波)
No... Lance Armstrong.
我们准备用药剂擦掉
We're having that one chemically expunged.
- 啊 那麽…… - 好主意
- Ah, so... - Good idea.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
这个跟拉杆箱差不多
It's like a rollaway.
但没有轮子
But there's no wheels.
好了 是是是
Okay, yeah. Yeah.
跟一百
Gonna raise a hundred.
你没戏 我知道 你表情暴露了
You got nothing. I know you, you got a tell.
这个表情暴露了你 Dan
That's your tell, Dan.
完全他妈的暴露了
That's a William fucking Tell.
像头上放了一个苹果一样 Dan
It's like an apple sitting right on your head, Dan.
我看得很清楚 像解放区的天一样明朗 翻牌
I can see it. It's plain as day. I call.
看 我有张美女 还有 哦 瞧
See, I got one pretty lady, and, oh, look...
她还带了姐妹 而且……你好啊 亲爱的
she brought her sister, and... hello, honey.
三位美女 就像
Three pretty ladies, like
Jonah寝宫的周六夜一样
Saturday night at Chez Jonah.
小朋友 教学完毕
And here ends the the lesson, children.
看样子你要走了 兄弟
You look like you're gonna heave, man.
今天早上我受Chung受够了
I just had a bellyful of Chung this morning.
我也不懂 怎麽就
I don't get it, either. I don't know
没有人去灭了那家伙
why no one's going after that guy.
因爲不像你的老板
Because unlike your boss,
他的每天闯祸率不是100%
his day-to-fuck-up ratio isn't one to one.
至少Selina没有虐待什麽伊♥拉♥克♥人
At least Selina didn't torture any Iraqis.
除非她雇了伊♥拉♥克♥女佣什麽的
Unless she had an Iraqi maid or something.
胡扯
That's bullshit.
不 我听说他的小分队虐囚
No, I heard his unit tortured a guy.
真的?
Seriously?
我不确定
I don't know for sure.
你觉得是真的?
You think that's true?
我不表态 我什麽都不知道
I'm not saying anything. I know nothing.
这里就跟雨林一样 不是吗?
It's like the rain forest, isn't it?
Clovis非常重视自然
Nature is very important to Clovis.
恩恩
Uh-huh.
这里就有一些
Here is some.
你们怎麽处理它们的根?
How do you take care of all the roots?
哦 这些是人造的
Oh, these are synthetic.
这是我们的“黑天”创意室
This is our "Black Sky" ideas room.
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表