是你的大♥麻♥烦 女士
gonna squeeze you out, Ma'am.
每个问题都会有这样的潜台词:
The subtext of every question will be,
“没错 你是漂亮
"Yeah, you're pretty, but
但你能折断人脖子吗?”
can you break a man's neck?"
我跟你解释清楚
Let me explain something to you.
你让我跑到乡下
You had me go marching off to the country
想阻止Maddox参选
to try and keep Maddox from running,
然后今天 他声明
and then today, he announced
他要参选 对吗?
he's running, right?
哦 你的午餐盒里装了什麽 Mike?
Oh. What's in your lunchbox, Mike?
蛋白质饮料?你个变♥态♥
A protein shake? You degenerate.
你知道了?我想要保密的
You know about this? The private
那件私事?
thing I wanted kept private?
你知道 Mike 我非常希望
You know, Mike, it would please me greatly
你能赏光
if you would do me the honor
把你的飞机盒撤出
of removing your jizzbox
我们的政♥府♥行政部门
from our executive branch of government.
其实是冷藏盒
It's actually a cooler.
哦 那麽 别客气
Oh, then, by all means.
打开来 我们来野餐
Open it up, let's have a picnic.
我来煮鸡蛋(卵子)
I'll boil up my eggs.
听着 我要扔到我的团队……
So, listen. I'm gonna get rid
全部那一帮人
of the team... the whole bunch.
饥不择食的Dan 疯疯癫癫的Amy
Desperate Dan, flailing Amy,
残废Gary 撸管Mike
crippled Gary, jizzy Mike.
“撸管Mike”?
"Jizzy Mike"?
对他一直在办公室撸管
Yeah. He jerks off all the time in the office.
真的?他干得出这种事?
Really? He does that?
对 真的你想都想不到
Yeah, he really does. You have no idea.
反正 我要把他们都甩掉
Anyway, I'm going to get rid of 'em.
给Mike和Gary一枪爆头
I'm gonna shoot Mike and Gary in the head,
毒死Amy Dan斩首
I'll poison Amy, I'll behead Dan.
- 女士 - 哦艹♥你♥来这干吗?
- Ma'am. - Oh, shit. What are you doing here?
呃 那个……很抱歉打扰了
Er, look... I'm so sorry to interrupt,
但我有一些Maddox内部调查数据……
but I have some inside Maddox polling data...
你怎麽找到我的?
How did you find me?
我给Sue施加了一些压力
I put a lot of pressure on Sue.
那她也得走人了
So, she's gonna have to go too.
等等“也”是什麽意思?
Wait. What do you mean, too?
嗯 呃 Dan 听着……
Yeah, uh, Dan, listen...
Bill会成爲我们新的竞选主管……
Bill is going to be our new campaign manager...
我很荣幸 但不能接受
I'm flattered, but the answer's no.
对不起你说什麽?
I'm sorry. What?
我不想说我接到了更好的工作
I hate to say I got a better offer,
但我确实接到了更好的工作
but I got a better offer.
是Danny Chung吗?那个不择手段的
Is it Danny Chung? That desperate dick
满身金牌的混♥蛋♥?
covered in medals that he
顺便 那都是eBay上买♥♥的
got on eBay, by the way?
不是Chung是Thornhill
Not Chung. It's Thornhill.
什麽?
What?
“棒球老百姓”?那家伙是个呆瓜说真的
"Baseball Joe"? The man's a vegetable. Seriously.
他会接球 又怎麽样
So he can catch a ball.
他会赢
He can win.
在球场上
He did it on the field when
没人看好他 他成功了
nobody thought he had a chance.
大衆爱听他的故事 他们喜欢他的态度
People love his story, they love his attitude.
我不喜欢你的态度
I don't love your attitude.
你何不滚……
So why don't you go and...
无意冒犯……
With all due respect...
我告诉你 你不许再打断我
You know what? You stop interrupting me,
你个傻♥逼♥爱打断人的蠢货
you stupid fucking interrupty guy.
- 对不起 - 我收回我的工作邀请
- I'm sorry. - I am un-offering you the job.
你永远不会做我的竞选主管 永远不会!
You will never be my campaign manager, ever!
嗯 见到你很愉快 女士
Well, it was a pleasure to meet you, ma'am.
这还用说
You bet it was.
见到我绝对非常愉快
It was a huge pleasure to meet me.
你知道我们会打得你落花流水
You know we're going to rip you apart.
哦 好怕怕!
Oh, so scary!
Dan...
你想做我的竞选主管吗?
do you want to be my campaign manager?
- 想 - 好
- Yes. - Yeah.
- 我想 我愿意 - 好的
- Yes, I do. - Okay.
耶!呼
Yeah! Whew.
女士 你……我不会
Ma'am, you... I am not going to let
让你失望你绝对不会后悔的
you down. You will not regret this.
- 好吧 - 对
- Okay. - Yeah.
- 行了 - 耶!万岁!
- Okay. - Yeah! Mm!
- 这太棒了 - 对
- This is amazing. - Yeah.
我感觉轻飘飘的这个叫什麽?
I feel all floaty. What's this one called?
- 叫锅炉修理工 - 锅炉修理工!
- It's a boilermaker. - A boilermaker!
你没喝过?
You never had one?
嗯我更喜欢Prosecco(葡萄酒)
Mm-mm. I'm a Prosecco man.
这话我可不会到处说 Gary
I wouldn't spread that around, Gary.
你知道我有点小麻烦吗?
Did you know I got a condition?
什麽 你喝不了酒?
What, you can't hold your alcohol?
不 是我的肩膀
No, it's my shoulder.
肩膀很痛
I'm in a lot of pain.
大家都这样 伙计
Join the club, pal.
不 可我要给Selina提包
No, but I carry around
很大很沈 装满了卫生巾之类的玩意
Selina's big, heavy bag of her tampon bullshit.
- 我说真的 - Mike
- I'm serious. - Mike.
医生告诉我应该换工作
The doctor told me to get another job.
不
No.
你应该换医生
You need to get another doctor.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯他给你可的松了吗?
Yeah. Did he give you a cortisone shot?
- 没有!没有! - 你看?
- No! No! - See?
酒保先生!
Mr. Bartender!
来一杯可的松!(shot:注射/一杯酒)
A cortisone shot!
龙舌兰
Tequila.
龙舌啦啦安……哦……!
Tequila-aa... oh...!
Mike 包里的东西放在
Mike, is the bar the appropriate place
吧台合适吗?
for the contents of that bag?
放轻松 Amy这批作废了
Relax, Amy. It's a spoiled batch.
今天我错过了诊所约定的时间
I missed my window today at the
Wendy很不高兴
clinic and Wendy is not happy.
嘿Kent先生!
Hey, Mr. Kent!
嘿 小朋友们大家都上好油了?
Hey, kids. Everybody well oiled?
我打电♥话♥叫你们去我办公室
I called you all to my office
因爲要做一些调整
because there may be some changes.
她有竞选主管了 是吧?
She got a campaign manager, didn't she?
请告诉我不是Dan
Please tell me that it's not Dan.
- 不是Dan - 谢谢你 上帝!
- It's not Dan. - Thank you, God!
吃屎吧 Dan 你个三流舞男
Fuck you, Dan, you minor-league gigolo!
舞男!
Gigolo!
- 只是出于好奇…… - 嗯?
- Just out of curiosity... - Yeah?
Ericsson有什麽主意?
What was Ericsson's pitch?
他说你当个管赌台的更合适
He said that you'd be better off as a croupier
和老女人打打炮
fucking older women.
我不生气
That doesn't bother me.
我喜欢年长女人
I like older women.
真的她们有生活经历
I do. They have life experience.
- 确实 - 不止是那些性感的东西
- They do. - Not just the sexy stuff.
嗯
Mm.
嗯 那个她们也有 我可以告诉你
Well, they've got that too, I can tell you that.
实际上 我有段时间
Actually, it's been a while
没有和年长女人相处过了
since I've been with an older woman.
哦……
Oh...
嗯
Ahem.
- 哦 我来 - 十分感谢
- Oh, here, I gotcha. - Thank you very much.
没事
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表