那这样你知道什麽意思了吧
Do you know what that means?
我还不知道我们有这个时间干这事 有时间吗
I don't think we have time for this, do we?
- 什麽 玩骑马式吗
- 看看这些树枝
- What, horsing around?
- Look at these branches.
看起来多麽有春天的气息
It is springtime in here.
- Gary 出去顺便把门关了
- 好的
- Gary, close the door behind you.
- Sure. Yeah.
知道了 知道了 知道了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...
听好了 伙计们 我需要一个计划
All right, guys, I need a plan here.
我是人称小诸葛的Dan Egan
I am "Dan With A Plan" Egan,
也就是説如果我没辙了 你们也就失业了
so if I can't work, then you can't work, and...
打给他 我们要到那和Selina谈谈
Call him back. We've got to go in there and talk to Selina.
那不过是 我只是这在玩一下角色扮演
That's... I was doing a little role-playing.
像是查尔斯·曼森吗
Like the Charles Manson defense?
- 啊... 标准晚报的头条
- 哦
- Ah... front of the "Standard."
- Ooh.
你还没法把自己弄上去了
You've even managed to get yourself in there.
干得好 扫把星
Nicely done, "Obi-Wah Kenobi."
没人会读这垃圾报纸的 就一份报纸而已
No one reads that rag. That's one paper.
就一份报纸我应付得来 伙计们 你们又不是不知道
I can handle one paper, guys. And you know this about me.
我随便就可以把这件事抹平
I can chop this thing in two like a disputed kitten.
谢了
Oh, pleasant.
- 怎麽了 女士
- Mike?
- Yes, ma'am.
- Mike
我想和你谈谈
I want to talk to you about this speech
这份关于一战的演讲
for the World War I service, okay?
荣幸之至 女士 我可以百分百投入讲去写的
Very proud of it, ma'am. I gave this one 100% effort.
就像之前的那些演讲一样
As I do everything I write for you.
知道了 但是我有点不太确定的是
Okay, I'm not sure about this...
爲了纪念
"To honor all who fell
那些冻死在弗兰德斯地区的先烈们
in frozen Flanders fields
他们的记忆在那一刻变成永恒
and hold their memory fresh."
这对我来説有点太过了
It's just a little bit too "effy" for me,
- 你明白我想说什麽吗
- 就是要这个效果啊 女士
- Do you know?
- Well, that's kind of the idea, ma'am.
- 这很有诗意不觉得麽
- 是啊 但是我们面向的是
- I mean, it's poetic.
- Yeah, but we're trying to appeal
那些蓝领阶层 不是诗人
to the blue-collar demographic, right? Not the poets.
- 我同意
- Ray也同意
- I agree.
- Ray agrees.
还有 一千六百万人的消逝
So... "16 million perished."
什麽消逝 直接说死了就行了
No, they didn't. They died, so just say that.
那些失去 虽然无法完全被理解
"The loss, though impossible to adequately comprehend..."
这句子连理解都有问题
That sentence is impossible to comprehend.
直接说 难以理解 不就行了 白话英文 懂不
Just say, "hard to understand," you know? Plain English.
我同意
I kind of agree.
我可以帮你把这演讲变成人话
I could "normalfy" this for you.
- 绝对不行
- 不 不 不 听我説
- No. No, no.
- No, no, no. Just listen.
他某程度上有接触过那些工薪阶层
He's got sort of a working-class touch,
这点很重要 我们应该听的
which is something that's valuable, and we should listen to it.
我从G文档里面打印出这份演讲稿来了
I printed a copy of the speech from the "G" folder.
你怎麽会有资格开G文档的
Why does he have access to the "G" folder?
连我都没有这资格
I don't even have access to the "G" folder.
错了 Mike 我们都有资格
Yes, you do, Mike. We all do.
就是iCloud上的普通文档
It's the general file on the iCloud.
把东西都存在软盘上不是简单多了
Everything was much easier when it was just floppy discs.
想要把“窈窕淑女”这场戏演完
To paraphrase "My Fair Lady,"
现在就他妈是时候要出发了
we need to get to the fuckin' church on time.
等一等 Mike 你最喜欢这演讲词的哪一段
One second. So, Mike, what's your favorite part of this speech?
怎麽搞得像是葛底斯堡演讲似得
Okay. This is like Gettysburg.
在...
"Beneath the..."
在帕斯尚尔那片土地下
"Beneath the dark soil of Passchendaele,
依然躺着十万具无人认领的尸体
100,000 bodies still lie unaccounted for.
让今天成爲他们的祭日
Let today be their funeral service
让我们成爲他们的追悼者
and we their mourners."
改成这样行不
How about this?
有一堆人从没回过家
"There's a whole lotta guys who never came home.
他们是一堆好人
Good guys.
致那些家伙
Here's to those guys."
苍天大地啊 Ray 那是什麽狗屁
Holy fuckin' Christ. What is that, Ray?
- 我只是有话直説
- 不 Ray 听着
- I'm just spitballin'.
- No, Ray, listen, listen.
我还是读Mike写好的那篇演讲词 你可以理解吗
I've gotta stick with Mike's words, you understand?
- 无所谓
- 因爲那篇更合适
- Totally.
- Because it's appropriate.
- 谢谢了 女士
- Thank you, ma'am.
- Ame?
- Ame
- 什麽事
- 德国总理那边是怎麽回事
- Yes?
- What's happening with the German chancellor?
演讲之后 你和他会在小礼拜堂那边见面
After the speech, you're gonna meet with him in the side chapel
然后跟他说总统保证
and tell him that POTUS guarantees
跨大西洋安全组织会议会在法兰克福 不会在伦敦
the TSO will be in Frankfurt, not London.
我现在就去打电♥话♥说一下这件事
Hey, I'm gonna make a phone call about that right now.
行 Gary哪去了
Okay. Where is Gary?
我就在这里
I'm right here.
什麽 你一直都在那里吗
What? Were you there the whole time?
是的
Yeah, yeah.
Jonah Ryan Maddox分队
Jonah Ryan, Maddox Team.
【模仿英国口音】你是那个创办“Ryan政经网”的那个Jonah Ryan吗
Is this "Ryantology" Jonah Ryan?
没错 就是本人
Yeah, one and the same.
我是你网站的大粉丝
I'm a big fan of your website.
谢了 不过 我已经不在管那网站了
Oh, thank you. Actually, I don't run it anymore.
真可惜
Oh, what a shame.
我还想跟你爆料
I was going to give you a story
关于那个Ray Whelans 就是那个Selina Meyer的健身教练
about Ray Whelans, Selina Meyer's trainer?
刚开玩笑 我还在管理那个网站的
You know, I do still run it.
我刚才才看完那些留言
I was just looking at one of my feeds right now.
小心别吓到了
Well, prepare to be astonished.
就冲那性感的口音 我什麽准备好了
Oh, I'm ready for anything with that accent.
我真不敢相信Ray想改我那篇演讲
I can't believe Ray tried to edit my speech.
我觉得就像莎士比亚被一只猴子取笑一样
I feel like Shakespeare when that monkey tried to make fun of him.
- 什麽
- 我想那应该是部卡♥通♥片来的
- What?
- I think that might have been a cartoon.
好了 我们快到会场去悼念那些死人吧
All right, let's get on with the remembering thing,
我会在车上熟悉一下这篇演讲
and I'll finesse the speech in the car.
- 什麽事
- Ame?
- Yeah?
- Ame
我知道Ray把我的演讲稿改得一塌糊涂
I know Ray was a little off on the speech,
但是你看到他爲我选的帽子就知道他有多厉害了
but wait till you see the hat he chose.
在这重大的四年间
"In four fateful years,
一千六百万人离我们而去
16 million perished.
这损失 虽然很难让人理解
This loss, though impossible to adequately comprehend..."
这演讲太美了 真的太出色了
This speech is so beautiful. So beautiful.
在帕斯尚尔那片土地下
"Beneath the dark soil of Passchendaele..."
演讲之后 Selina一定要直接去和德国总理会面
Right after this, Selina has to go straight to meet the German chancellor.
等她进去之后 我会想办法拖延副首相那货
I'll hold off that long streak of deputy piss while she's in there.
让我们成爲他们的追悼者
"...and we their mourners."
让我们铭记那些无法重回故土的人
Let's remember the guys who never came home.
对那些爲国捐躯的人致以崇高敬意
Here's to the good guys.
他们都是值得我们尊敬的人 不是吗
Boy, they were good guys, weren't they?
他们真的值得我们尊重
They were.
大理石拱门 地下停车场
- 伙计 你还好吗
- 我没事
- You all right, mate?
- Yeah, I'm fine.
车被偷了吗
Lost your car?
没有 我在等一个人
No, no, no. I'm waiting on a guy.
这样啊
Oh, right.
不 我...
No. I...
我不是在这里跟男人约炮
I'm not waiting on a guy to have sex with.
我是在等人
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表