Okay.
哦!
Ooh!
我一直在观察你 结果很满意
I've been watching you and I like what I see.
- 哦 - 你愿意在这儿工作
- Right. - Would you work here
和我共享开放计划的环境吗?
and share an open plan environment with me?
我很荣幸
I'm flattered,
但光想想在这儿工作
but the sheer positivity of
就够我崩溃了
this place would break me.
Doug 今天换了新的什锦果
Doug, they got different trail mix today.
在别的地方
Somewhere else.
我们出这个数
This is what we'd pay you.
你们去死吧
Go fuck yourself.
对不起 我的意思完全相反
Sorry, that's the opposite of what I meant to say.
哦
Oh.
伊♥拉♥克♥ 充满历史的土地
Iraq, land of history, but also land
也充满了可耻的虐囚行径
of unspeakable torture!
Chung爲他的电音水平自豪
Chung's proud of his beatboxing,
那他在伊♥拉♥克♥的的拳击殴打
but what about the beating
又如何?(beatbox电子鼓 beat打box拳击)
and boxing he did in Iraq?
自豪吗 老大?(谐音州长)
Proud of that, "Guv'nor"?
我不知道这是什麽
I don't understand what this is.
对啊
I know.
我不要看到这个
I don't want any of this.
想办法把它去掉
Figure out a way to get rid of it.
我不知道这是什麽
I don't know what that is.
怎麽了?怎麽了?
What's wrong? What's wrong?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我得坦白 女士
I've got to confess, ma'am,
我最近病痛缠身
I've been in a lot of pain lately.
在肩膀上
It's my shoulder.
今天早上酒店的按♥摩♥师
The masseuse at the hotel this
告诉我要放松……
morning told me to take it easy...
但还是很痛
but it's just been hurting.
哦~~
Oh-hh...
是按♥摩♥师啊
It was a masseuse.
这就完全讲得通了
That makes total sense now.
你们以爲是谁?
Who did you think it was?
Kent 那是个按♥摩♥师
Kent, it was a masseuse.
啊……按♥摩♥师 我信了
Ah... masseuse. I buy that.
不然我爲什麽会请一个男人进我的酒店房♥间?
Why else would I invite a man into my hotel room?
- 呃…… - 没事
- Well... - Nothing.
爲什麽这样看着我?
Why are you looking at me like that?
怎麽样?
Like what?
没什麽 自♥由♥国家
Nothing. It's a free country.
我知道自♥由♥国家
I know it's a free country.
我有一个表亲就是那样的
I had a cousin like that.
不是我要斤斤计较 但那是个男的
Not to split hairs or anything, but it was a man.
所以严格来说 是男按♥摩♥师 不是按♥摩♥师
So, technically, it's a masseur, not a masseuse.
- 哦 - 你开心就好
- Right. - Whatever makes you happy.
- 没关系了 - 我不知道有什麽……
- It doesn't matter. - I don't understand what's...
我开心就好?
Whatever makes me happy?
情况很复杂 不是吗?
It's complicated, isn't it?
对 对
It is, it is.
我的任务是发现美国的思维
My job is to discover how America thinks.
眼下 公衆对给科技公♥司♥
Right now, the public is interested
减税感兴趣
in tax relief for tech firms.
有意思
Interesting.
对 但……他们还需要时间做决定
Yeah, but... they're still deciding.
Chung虐囚新闻
There is a lot of interest
吸引了很多关注
in the Chung torture story.
公衆可能最后决定
The public may decide to put it on
把它放到Clovis首页
the Clovis front page after all.
啊……而不是Selina的新闻
Ah... instead of those Selina stories.
也很有意思
Also interesting.
我的确仰慕公衆的力量
I do admire the power of the public.
确实势不可挡
Aren't they magnificent?
欢迎来到Clovis议政厅 同志们!
Welcome to the Clovis Town Hall, guys!
下周我们将请到哈利波特的
Next week we have Rupert Grint
Rupert Grint(罗恩)
from the "Harry Potter" movies.
但今天我们很荣幸地
But today I am honored to welcome
欢迎美国副总统Selina Meyer
the Vice President of the United States,
来到这里
Selina Meyer.
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
- 你们好 - 那麽 Selina…
Hi. - Now, Selina...
哦…
Oh...
有些人叫我副总统女士
some people call me "Madam Vice President."
但你想叫我什麽都行 Craig
But you can call me whatever you want, Craig.
- 克嘞嘞格 - 嗯
- "Cray-eeg." - Yeah.
好了 那麽 副总统女士
Okay. Well, Madam Vice President,
请你来讲出一个
why don't you name a website...
适合工作场合的网址
suitable for work, please.
好的 智表 给我Clovis主页
Okay, Smartch, show me the Clovis home page.
这样吧 大家伙儿 我得做出声明
You know what? Guys, I have to address this.
这个Danny Chung虐囚的故事
This Danny Chung torture story.
我非常熟悉Chung州长
I know Governor Chung very well
我可以告诉你们这些
and I can tell you that these
指控完全是空穴来风
allegations are utterly unfounded.
空穴来风 如果你告诉我
Utterly unfounded. If you are telling me
Danny Chung容忍♥虐囚行爲
that Danny Chung condones torture,
我可以告诉你们这些指控是错误的
I am telling you that those allegations are false.
错误的 我说
False. I mean,
“Danny Chung”和“虐囚”两个词……
the words "Danny Chung" and "torture"...
不属于一个句子 根本不可能
they don't belong in the same sentence. They don't.
“Danny Chung”和“虐囚”?拜托
"Danny Chung"? "Torture"? Come on.
呃 女士 否认“Chung”
Well, ma'am, by denying that "Chung"
和“虐囚”有联♥系♥
and "torture" are connected,
会给大家造成“Chung”和
everyone now seems to think
“虐囚”有联♥系♥的印象
that, well, "Chung" and "torture" are connected.
我想知道其中的魔术师
And I wonder what magician got
能得到什麽好处?
that little story out there?
你很聪明 听着
You're a very smart boy. Listen,
我们要终止对话了
we're gonna end this conversation.
永不再提 知道了吗?
We're never gonna refer to it again, okay?
Melissa 我花了时间想了想
Melissa, I've had time to think about it now,
然后……我是个成年人
and... I'm a grown-up.
我认爲我不适合这里
I don't think I'm the right fit here.
我小时候都不太喜欢玩具
I wasn't even that into toys when I was a kid.
副总统不重视你
The Veep doesn't value you.
她很快要提拔我做竞选主管了
She's about to promote me to campaign manager.
她很重视我
She values me.
那个不能传出去 顺便一提
That's off the record, by the way.
我不需要你
I don't need you.
我可以买♥♥到一千个Amy
I can buy a thousand Amys.
我没意见 既然你对
That's fine by me if your idea
“特别”的定义是Jonah Ryan
of "special" is Jonah Ryan.
Jonah Ryan?
Jonah Ryan?
几分钱我们刚打消那个主意
We sunsetted that idea minutes ago.
我们撤回了提议
We've withdrawn our offer.
好吧 “赞” 对不起 想错公♥司♥了 (facebook)
Well, "like." Sorry, wrong company.
这些五角大楼的文件毫无疑问地
These Pentagon files prove beyond doubt
证明了我与虐囚行爲毫无瓜葛
I had no involvement in torture.
我从未把入伍经历
I've never made political capital
当做政♥治♥资本
from my military record.
对这个伟大国家的奉献…
A service to this great country...
行了 我懂了
Okay, yes. I understand.
…但现在那个极不可信的网站…
...but the now utterly discredited website...
Jonah 我们创业不是爲了钱
Jonah, we didn't get into this for the money.
端好你的鸡汤
You take that chicken soup
去艹♥你♥的心灵吧
and you shove it up your soul.
…撤销对我的指控
...destroy the allegations against me
那麽那些勇敢的男男女♥女♥…
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表