Please, all, do support Amy
Amy当选Selina的竞选主管
as Selina's campaign manager.
拜托挺我挺我
Please do. Yay me. Yay me.
有人想吃汉堡吗?
Anybody wanna get a burger?
想
Yeah.
别落下包 Mike
Don't forget your bag, Mike.
谢谢 Kent
Thanks, Kent.
现在只有我们俩
It seems more appropriate now
感觉合适多了
that it's just the two of us.
不你也得走
No. You have to go too.
Amy 这是我们的纪念日啊
Amy, it's our anniversary.
哦 拜托别告诉我
Oh, please do not tell me
你是那种三个月也要
you are one of those fucking weirdos
他妈搞个纪念日的怪胎
that celebrates three month-a-versaries.
- 其实已经一年了 - 一年?你说
- It's actually a year. - A year in which...
你忘记告诉我Jeff Kane一年了吗?
you neglected to tell me about Jeff Kane. Go.
我大概要去给
I guess I'll go tell the
小提琴师放假了
violinist he has the night off.
好
Okay.
我会叫他在我车里
I'll have him play me a bunch
拉一大堆Smiths(乐队)的歌♥
of Smiths covers in my car.
女士……你得走了
Ma'am... you gotta go.
嘿 怎麽了?
Hey, what's up?
Jeff Kane.
那个新罕布♥什♥尔的他怎麽了?
The New Hampshire guy. Yeah. What about him?
- 他是Jonah的叔叔 - 艹
- He's Jonah's uncle. - Shit.
- 什麽? - Jeff Kane是Jonah的叔叔?
- What? - Jeff Kane is Jonah's uncle?
哦 不!
Oh, no!
叫Dan马上找到Jonah
Tell Dan he needs to find
把他挖过来
Jonah now and poach him.
好的我们马上动手
Okay. We're all over this.
显然因爲这个Maddox才录用他
That's obvious how he got the job with Maddox.
没有人会蠢到
No one would be so stupid
看重他别的地方
to hire him otherwise.
正是
Exactly.
那麽 我们准备好了?
So, we're all set?
嗯
Yeah.
哦 先生 Jonah在哪儿?
Oh, sir, where is Jonah?
- 说? - 那个高个子
- Who? - The tall fellow.
那个骷髅架?
The bag of bones guy?
他是你的跟班
He's in your entourage.
我们没有更重要
Haven't we got more important
的事要谈吗?
things to talk about?
有的 George毫无疑问
We do, George. We certainly do.
这边请
Right this way.
十分感谢 谢谢
Thank you so much. Thank you.
嘿 伙计 最近怎麽样?
Hey, buddy. How's it going?
你关心个P?
Why the fuck do you care?
我爲什麽不关心?
Why shouldn't I care?
因爲你恨我
Because you hate me.
好吧 你看 恨和不恨
All right, look, there's a fine line, Jonah,
之间区别很微妙
between hate and non-hate.
你用卷饼袭击了我
You attacked me with a burrito.
如果能倒转时光
And if I could turn back
我一定会的
the hands of time, I would.
哦 好让你再来一次?
Oh, what, so you could do it again?
不
No.
汁可能溅到我眼睛里 Dan
The juice could have gotten in my eyes, Dan.
火♥辣♥辣的卷饼汁
The spicy burrito juice.
我觉得你我其实
I think you and I have a
有很多共同点
lot in common, actually.
有吗?
We do?
对我们都直来直去
Yeah. We say it like it is.
那麽如果我确实想参选
So if I did want to run,
爲什麽要爲了你就让步呢?
why would I just step aside for you?
看 这就是我要说的
See, that's what I'm talking about.
爲什麽不呢?
Why wouldn't you?
不…… 爲什麽要?
No... why would I?
嗯 我相信这是我的努力应得的回报 George
Well, I believe that I've earned this, George.
我还认爲
I also believe that the
副总统这个职位
position of vice president
可以有极大的收益
can be a very rewarding one.
即使没有实权?
Even though it has no power?
还是有一些宪法权力的
It has some constitutional power,
而且 顺便一提
and, by the way, I think that I
我想我的分量可不小
can pull some pretty big levers.
我必须得说
You exercise this power
你行使权力非常谨慎
very discreetly, I must say.
Maddox?拜托 朋友
Maddox? Come on, man.
那家伙居心不良 你知道的
That guy's got ulterior motives, you know it.
什麽叫“居心不良?”
What do you mean "ulterior motives"?
我就是说他把你留在身边……
I just think he's keeping you around...
是因爲?
Because?
因爲你的叔叔 Jeff Kane
Because of your uncle, Jeff Kane.
去你♥妈♥的♥ Dan
Fuck you, Dan.
我刚邀请你来工作
I just offered you a job.
有人喜欢我 有人雇用我
People like me, people hire me,
有人和我谈恋爱 有人和我上♥床♥
people date me, and people fuck me
因爲我是3A级的优秀
because I'm triple-A fuckin' awesome
没有别的原因
and no other reason.
你确定?
Sure?
你还不快把你的腚
So why don't you scooch your little
滚出我的储藏室?
butt out of my fuckin' pantry?
我告诉你吧
You know what?
你♥他♥妈♥的能找到工作的唯一原因
The only reason you have a fuckin' job
是因爲你的叔叔是“李嘉诚”
is because your uncle is "Donald Chump."
醒醒吧 闻闻卷饼汁的味道
Wake up and smell the fuckin' burrito juice.
我告诉你 Selina会输掉
You know what? Selina's gonna lose
然后Maddox总统会
and President Maddox is
把你们俩都枪毙了!
gonna have you both executed!
压根都没这种事
That's not even the way it
你个傻♥逼♥
works, you fuckin' idiot.
哦是吗?说不定你才是傻♥逼♥
Oh, yeah? Well, maybe you're a fuckin' idiot.
所以我们一致认爲
So I think we both agree that the
更优秀的候选人应该参选
strongest candidate should run.
绝对
Absolutely.
而我们也同意副总统是
And we both agree that the role of vice president
举足轻重的职位
can be a very significant one.
你的论证确实很有说服力
You've certainly made a compelling argument.
- 你会考虑吗? - 一定
- You'd consider that? - Absolutely.
我会让你做副总统
You'd be my vice president.
我们非常希望你做我的副总统
We'd love for you to be my vice president.
嗯?你刚说什麽?
Huh? What did you just say?
我看很合理……你已经通过审核了
It makes sense for me... you're already vetted.
你开什麽玩笑?
Are you kidding me?
而且你会成爲唯一一个连续爲
Plus you would be the first vice president
两位总统工作的副总统
to serve under two successive presidents.
我宁愿脸上中枪被打死
I'd rather be shot in the fucking face
也不要再做副总统
than serve as vice president again.
说真的 脸上!
Seriously, in the fucking face!
- 嘿 怎麽样? - 呃
Hey, how'd it go? - Uh-uh.
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
怎麽样?
How'd it go?
好了 同志们 听着
All right, guys, listen.
Maddox要参选 知道了吗?
Maddox is running, okay?
所以我需要你们去找
So I need you to access
Dropbox(网盘)里的策略文件
the strategy file in Dropbox.
密♥码♥是…… 我艹♥你♥妈
Password... "mother_fucker."
那麽我们下一步是阻止Chung竞选
So our next move is to stop Chung from running.
不
No.
两个退伍候选人会
Two ex-military candidates are
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表