- 我们一定会记得你这个功劳的 Sue
- 你现在让我进退两难
- And it was a triumph, Sue.
- You have put me in a hideous situation.
而且还是远隔千里让我难堪 所以从现在起
Remotely, I might add. So from now on,
咱俩的互动就仅限于千里之外
remotely is how we will interact.
呃 Sue 你的语气没必要这麽糟糕了
Uh, Sue, there's no need to take that tone.
还是以前的语气好一点 所以你就
I'm used to a better class of tone, so just...
- 她还有别的电♥话♥要接
- 当然 当然
- She had to take another call.
- Of course. Okay.
我去外面接个电♥话♥
I have to take this outside.
知道了
Yep.
你♥他♥妈♥
Wha...?
我只能预定到明天晚上的航♥班♥
My flight doesn't leave until tomorrow night,
所以我想干脆跟你们一起搭空军二号♥回去好了
so I figured it makes sense for me to be on Air Force Two.
啊 你哪个脑子告诉你可以这样
Uh, in what world would that make sense?
你现在马上就跳到你的跑步机上 然后给我跑出去
You need to get on your running machine, and run away.
在跑步机上跑步其实是跑不出去的
Running machines don't go anywhere.
我知道 我懂
I understand. I get it.
女士
Ma'am...
很抱歉 有坏消息
I'm afraid I have some bad news.
我的天呐 有完没完
Oh, my God. Seriously?
好了 我们干脆就
Okay, let's just...
把它全都堆到一块算了
add it to the fucking heap.
总统夫人试图轻生
The First Lady has attempted to take her own life.
什麽
Oh... what?!
她怎麽了
How?
过量食用安♥眠♥药♥ 还有伏特加
Overdose of sleeping pills and vodka.
所以总统才把Ben叫了过去
That's why POTUS sent for Ben.
情况一度非常危急
It was touch and go there for a while.
天呐
Oh...
不过这也能暂时平息我现在的这些风波
Really makes you put your own problems into perspective.
- 对不对 你们説呢
- 确实如此
- Doesn't it? Seriously?
- It does.
不过您现在的情况仍旧很糟
Although your problems are still pretty bad.
的确是
Yeah, they are.
我不是有意偷听
I couldn't help but overhear,
不过我一直觉得总统夫人似乎已经不正常了
but I always thought that lady was a little damaged.
唉呀我♥操♥了 你已经被解雇了
Jesus fucking Christ. You're fired.
知道了吗 滚出去
Okay? Get out.
- 真是太奇葩了
- 谁说不是呢
- Unbelievable.
- Isn't it?
好了 这应该是最后一箱了
All right, so I think this is the last of it.
好的
Okay.
对了 等一下 那Dan要怎麽办
Oh, wait, wait. What are we gonna do about Dan?
关我鸟事 这也算是让他躲过一劫
I don't care. He missed the last chopper out.
对了 Ame
And, Ame?
我现在正式宣布
You are now officially
你成爲我新的竞选经理
the new campaign manager.
- 好的 女士 谢谢您
- 好了
- Yes, ma'am. Thank you.
- Okay.
- 这就意味着我不用再掌控大局了吗
- 没错
- So then I'm not in charge anymore?
- Correct.
太好了 终于可以睡个好觉了
Good, 'cause I could use a nap.
好了 那咱们就赶紧他妈离开这个狗♥日♥的♥破英国吧
Okay, let's get the merrie olde fuck out of merrie olde England.
一定要用戴安娜王妃当年的车速把我送到机场 知道吗
I need to be driven to the airport at "Diana speed," okay?
不过要小心路面交通 好吧
Just more carefully, though, please.
噢
Ow.
好了 让我来看看你的病历表
Okay, let's check out your chart.
看看你现在身体都有些什麽状况
Let's see how you're doing here. Okay.
好的 Dan Egan 67岁 女性
All right. "Dan Egan, 67, female."
刚刚失业的竞选经理
Unemployed campaign manager.
胃中含有三十种不同物种的精♥液♥
"30 different types of semen pumped from stomach,
两边乳♥头♥倒错 身体各种指数超表
inverted nipples, abnormally high douche readings.
这很正常 毕竟是灵魂癌症
That makes sense. Cancer of the soul,
嘴里残留犬类粪便
traces of dog excrement found around the corners of the mouth,
慢性克汀病 麻风病
chronic cretinism, leprosy,
肛♥门♥出血
anal bleeding...
睾丸尺寸与婴儿睾丸大小相同
tiny child balls"?
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表