Absolutely. - for--
不好意思 议员?
Excuse me, Congressman?
我——对 对 女士 说的非常好
I was-- yes. Yes, ma'am, absolutely.
很好 我要回答这个问题
Great. I do want to answer that question.
我得说 我喜欢你的新造型
I've got to say, I like this new look.
- 真的吗? - 嗯 是的
- You do? - Mm-hmm, yeah.
- 不错 - 我是说 比伦敦那套衣服要好
- Nice. - I mean, it's better than that London outfit.
那顶帽子太疯狂了
That hat was crazy.
那个跟我一点关系都没有
I did not have anything to do with that.
- 是Ray选的帽子 - 私教Ray?
- Ray chose that hat. - Ray the trainer?
- 对 - Ray有发言权?
- Yeah. - Ray has a say?
她根本无法拒绝Ray 你懂我的意思吧?
She does not say nay to Ray. You know what I'm sayin'?
在什麽方面?
What kind of stuff?
我确实有个私人教练
I did have a fitness trainer.
然而任何情况下 这位男士
However, this gentleman did not make any decisions
都不插手我的工作
in my office under any circumstances.
我自己选择服装 我保持身材
I choose my own outfits, I stay in shape,
我全权掌握工作
I make the decisions in my office,
我是我团队里最有力的对面手
and I am the best multitasker on my team.
她的说法和你正好相反
She just said the opposite of what you said.
不……
No...
- 对 - 你不能写这个 拜托不要写
- Yes. - You can't use that. Please don't use that.
你亲手给我一个Ray的大新闻
You just gave me a good scoop on Ray.
我不能忽视它
I'm not gonna ignore that.
好吧
Okay.
你好 Mike
Hello, Mike.
我刚告诉Wendy是Ray选的帽子
I just told Wendy that Ray picked the hat,
但然后Selina说不是他
but then Selina said that he didn't,
所以现在Wendy知道Selina在撒谎了
so now Wendy knows that Selina's lying.
抱歉 Gary 你说“你好”的时候我就走神了
I'm sorry, Gary. You lost me at "Hello."
- 我们情况如何? - 嗯 Thornhill依然
- How are we doing? - Well, Thornhill is still,
用棒球语言来说 赢着呢
to use a baseball analogy, "winning."
Dan 打电♥话♥ 找出Thornhill的小蜜 赶紧地
Dan, get on the phone. Find me Thornhill's snatch, now.
问遍美国每一个妓♥女♥和情妇
Call every whore and mistress in America
找到爲止
until you find the right one.
你还记得他最近刚崩溃过吧
You do remember that he had a breakdown recently?
哦 老天 Kent 都三星期前的事了
Oh, Jesus, Kent. It was, like, three weeks ago.
而且 Selina等着信♥号♥♥呢
Besides, Selina is waiting for the signal.
- 我们得揭露他的外遇 - 对 必须
- We need to out this affair. - Yeah, we do.
我们得找到致命的“胸器”
(第二个smoking gun谐音)
We need to find the "smoking hon'."
胸部的胸 这个不太妙
As in "honey." That doesn't work.
意思不清楚 我胃抽筋得厉害
That's not clear. I've got a bad stomach cramp.
我觉得可能长寄生虫了之类的
I think I might be coming down with a bug or something.
Pierce议员 Congressman Pierce,
你在国会工作四年了
you've served in Congress for four years now.
这对你对美国的设想有何影响?
How does that affect your vision for America?
现在我看到的美国
The America that I see now
一团糟
is a mess.
我们的经济状况一塌糊涂
Our economy is going down the drain.
如果我们的政♥府♥要把我们搜刮得
If our government is going to take everything from us,
除了洗碗池什麽都不剩
bar the kitchen sink,
他们可能连塞子
they might want to take...
都要拿走
the plug as well.
爲什麽是塞子?
Why a plug?
去……塞住漏洞
To... plug up the plug hole.
- 那是个玩笑 - 他开玩笑了
- It was a joke. - He's making a joke.
看来只有我一个人有幽默感啊
Guess I'm the only one with a sense of humor.
该把这家伙送去拉斯维加斯
We should put this guy in Vegas.
反正不能在这儿
I mean, anywhere but here.
如果报纸还登连环画
If newspapers still had cartoonists,
这个“塞子”可是个好素材
they could do something really clever with that plug.
嘿 Jackson 你是不是偷偷替他工作没告诉我们?
Hey, Jackson, are you working for him and not telling us?
这儿总有不讨厌我的人吧 对吗?
Everybody here doesn't hate me, right?
宝贝 有点小状况
Baby, we have a little situation here.
好了 Gary究竟说了声明?
Okay, just what exactly did Gary say, okay?
你没提第♥一♥夫♥人♥吧?
You didn't say anything about FLOTUS, did you?
没有 但你刚提了
No, but you just did.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥?她怎麽了?
FLOTUS? What about FLOTUS?
我什麽都没说
I didn't say anything about FLOTUS.
- 她是个记者 - 闭嘴
- She's a reporter. - Shut up.
嘿 第♥一♥夫♥人♥怎麽了?
Hey, what's going on with FLOTUS?
- 没什麽 - 没什麽
- Nothing. - Nothing.
- 我总得写点什麽 所以…… - 好了 宝贝 听我说
- I have to write about something, so... - Okay, babe, look.
我给你透露Joe Thornhill的外遇吧
I'm gonna give you the Joe Thornhill affair.
- Thornhill有外遇? - 你什麽毛病啊?
- Thornhill had an affair? - What the hell is wrong with you?
没关系 我觉得可以 这个就行
That's okay. That's good with me. I'll take that.
- 好孩子 - 好孩子好孩子好孩子
- Good boy. - Good boy, good boy, good boy.
Chung州长 现在
Governor Chung, we live in a time
年轻人找工作越来越难
when young people find it increasingly hard to find work.
你对此有何见解?
How would you address this issue?
我赌十块钱他会说“重新征兵”
Ten bucks he says, "Bring back the draft."
你知道 我不打算说
You know, I'm not trying to say
你们应该团结起来服务国家
that you should join up and serve your country,
但年轻人有别的选择可以——
but there are other options for the young adults--
我很乐意加入这个话题 如果Chung州长你不介意的话
I'd love to field this one, Governor Chung, if you don't mind.
对不起 这个问题是问我的
I'm sorry, the question was directed to me.
但我深切关心这个问题
But this is a question that is very near to my heart.
我们能同时发言吗?
Are we all allowed to speak at once now?
就这麽办了?
Is that how it's gonna work?
我说 我很乐意听听教练怎麽说
You know what? I would like to hear what the coach has to say.
- 是经理 - 经理 好的
- That's manager. - Manager. That's fine.
你知道 我的整个职业生涯
You know, as someone
都在帮助年轻运动员
who's spent my entire professional career
发挥潜能
working with young athletes
并且成爲模范人物
helping them to achieve their potential
并且成爲模范人物
and, indeed, become role models,
青年人的失业率一直是我关注的重心
young adult unemployment has always been a priority for me.
他挡住Selina了
He's blocking Selina.
那家伙没看上去那麽蠢
That guy's smarter than he looks.
提醒你 跟他看上去一样蠢可不容易
Mind you, he'd have to be.
在我看来 副总统似乎搞错了重点
Seems to me the vice president has taken her eye off the ball.
她深受内部事务牵绊
She's become distracted by the trappings of her office.
我认爲是时候将注意力从高位转开了
I think it's time we stopped worrying about people up on the Hill.
根据调查 Thornhilll依然领先
According to the dials, Thornhill's still out front.
好吧 我们真的 真的需要
Okay, we really, really need
找出那个睡过她的女人玩死他了
that woman who fucked him to fuck him.
- 我们需要Joe的婊 - 再有一个人
- We need Joe's ho. - I'm just waiting for one more source
来确认消息就行 等着 等着 等着
to corroborate the story. Wait, wait, wait.
- 他确实艹了她 - 哦哦!
- He fucked her. - Oh-hh!
这比自己打炮还要爽
This feels better than actually having sex yourself.
现在 作爲一名军人 我知道真正的领袖
Now, as a military man, I know that true leadership
需要懂策略 会计划 有远见
takes strategy, it takes planning, it takes a vision.
今天 我们在此不是……
Now, today, we're not here...
- 爲了讨论私教
- to talk about personal trainers
或者棒球 或者塞子
or baseball or... plugs.
我希望州长不是
I certainly hope that the governor
暗示我没有经受过考验
is not suggesting that I haven't been tested.
我一生都在
I've served my entire life
公衆的密切注视下工作
under the scrutiny of the public eye,
而我没有任何需要隐瞒的事
and I have no skeletons whatsoever in my closet.
问题是 在座的各位也一样吗?
The question is, can we all say the same here?
我要美国的每一台电视、
I need this story coming out of every TV,
手♥机♥、笔记本和每一个美发师都播这个新闻
phone, laptop, and hairdresser in America.
- Dan 让记者准备好 - 嗯
- Dan, you get the press ready. - Yeah.
嗯 很高兴你提出这个话题 副总统女士
Well, I'm glad you raised that issue, Madam Vice President.
我有件很重要的事
I've got something very important
想与美国人♥民♥分享
I would like to share with the American people.
我只想开诚布公
I just wanna be honest.
多年以前 我有过一次短暂的外遇
Many years ago, I had a brief affair.
- 对此我十分后悔 - 他坦白了?
- I deeply regret it. - He's confessing?
完蛋
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表