Oh, ma'am, Oliveri Systems just withdrew its donations
刚刚收回了资助
and so has Dugdale Recycling.
就在刚才
Just now.
嗯 大家知道了
Yeah, it's out there.
Quincy发表了关于GUMMI代号♥的在线报道
Quincy ran an online piece about the GUMMI code.
- 你骗我 - 没有
- You're kidding. - No.
就在这里
I've got it right here.
“资助Meyer竞选的组织
"Any organization donating to the Meyer campaign
也许该思考他们锱铢必较的愚行
may want to reflect on how its tightfisted idiocy
和她1200元的箱子之间的可笑对比”
is mocked by the woman on the $1,200 crate."
好吧 嗯……咳
Okay, well... ahem.
这个真是……实在……
Well, there's... there's just...
没戏了
there's no way out of this.
我说 你知道 作为现任副总统输掉了
I mean, you know, not for a sitting vice president
爱荷华和新罕布♥什♥尔 现在又出这事
who's lost Iowa and New Hampshire.
你知道VP代表了什么吗?
You know what VP stands for?
代表了负总统
It stands for "Victory Permafucked."
这不公平
I don't deserve this.
你知道吗?我♥操♥
You know? God damn it.
这对我不公平 但你们活该
I don't, but you do
因为你们是一群废物!
because you are all losers!
你们每一个王八蛋
Every motherfucking one of you.
废物!废物!
Loser! Loser!
副总统女士
Madam Vice President,
你的资助者都是傻瓜吗 还是只有一部分?
are all your donors idiots or just a select few?
你认为这是负责任的财务行为吗?
Is this your idea of fiscal responsibility?
- 我是Amy Brookheimer - 放松 放松
- I'm Amy Brookheimer. - Relax, relax.
- 请给一点空间 - 高度紧张会要人命
- A little room, please. - Hypertension kills.
- 十分荣幸 - 你知道那个箱子花费多少吗?
- It's such an honor. - Did you know how much that crate cost?
是什么时候得知的?
And when did you know it?
副总统不接受提问
The vice president is not here to answer questions.
她此行目的是接触社区
She's here to reach out to the community.
听着 我对这一切很抱歉
Listen, I'm so sorry about all of this.
你问了个反问句 而答案显然是否定的
You're asking a rhetorical question and the answer is obviously no.
- 看到了吗? - 嗯
- See this? - Mm-hmm.
我够了我够了
I'm done. I'm done.
吃点锂吧 傻♥逼♥们(治疗躁狂症?)
Take your lithium, jag-offs.
老天 真高兴听到你的声音
God, it's so good to hear your voice.
不 糟透了
No, it's going much worse.
我们去看♥房♥♥子吧 Wendy
Let's find us a house, Wendy,
能养鸭子的那种
where we can keep ducks.
我们和鸭子一起住
For us and the ducks.
当然 还有孩子
Of course, the kids, too.
- Mike - 我得去看流浪汉了
- Mike. - I have to go see homeless people.
还有 留意有没有游泳池
And see if there's one with a pool.
这是Elida和Fadi
This is Elida and Fadi.
你好 你好
Hello, hi.
哦 我很愿意听你们的故事
Oh, I really want to hear your story.
这故事可不好听
It is not a nice one.
对 有时生活……不容易
No, life can be... very challenging.
我是说 有时完全不是自己的过错
I mean, sometimes through no fault of your own,
却一场灾难
it's just one... disaster
接一场灾难
after another disaster.
叙利亚形势动荡
Syria is very troubled.
嗯?哦 对
Hmm? Oh, mm-hmm. Right.
呃 女士 Kent来了
Ahem, ma'am, um, Kent is here.
他表现怪异
He's acting weird.
不是平时那种怪 真的很怪
Not normal weird, weird-weird.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
Kent.
- 女士…… - 怎么了 你还好吗?
- Ma'am... - What, are you okay?
还行 某种意义上 同时也不好
Kind of, in a way, and also not.
第三种意义上即好也不好
And in a third way both.
你在说什么?这是怎么回事?我们开战了吗?
What are you talking about? What is it? Are we at war?
女士 我们是美国 我们永远在战斗
Ma'am, we're America. We're always at war.
呃 第♥一♥夫♥人♥……不太好
Uh, the first lady... isn't in a good place.
哦 医院
Oh, the hospital.
精神上
Mentally.
总统决定他要投入
POTUS has decided that he wants to devote
更多时间照顾她
more time to looking after her.
恶
Yikes.
- 总之…… - 嗯
- At any rate... - Yeah.
他要辞职
He's gonna resign.
哦什么?
Oh. What?
女士 你即将成为美国的第45任总统
Ma'am, you're about to become the 45th President of the United States.
这不是排练 不是演习
It's not a dress rehearsal, not a drill.
你要成为总统了
You are going to be the president.
现在?
Now?
还不确定时间 但很快
We're not sure when, but very soon.
呃……嗯
Uh... ahem.
不过总统要住在哪里?
Where's POTUS gonna live, though?
- 他在哪…… - 嗯 他得搬家对吧?
- Where is he... - Yeah, 'cause doesn't he have to move?
嗯 是的 不过那不需要你担心
Well, yeah, but that's none of your concern.
会安排好的
That'll be taken care of.
知道 但他有房♥子吗?
No, but does he have a house?
有人会处理的
Somebody will handle that.
你不需要担心这个
You don't have to worry about that.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我……我得去趟卫生间
I just... I just have to go to the bathroom.
你知道在哪儿吗?
Do you know where it is?
我想在你背后
I think it's behind you.
女士?抱歉
Ma'am? Excuse me.
女士?女士?
Ma'am? Ma'am?
你好 女士还好吗?
Hi, ma'am. You all right?
嗯?
Yeah?
- Gary…… - 怎么了 女士?
- Gary... - Yeah, ma'am?
呃 我要当总统了
Um, I'm gonna be president.
当然
Of course you are.
我的意思是 总有希望的 女士
I mean, there's always hope, ma'am.
我们对世界充满希望
We've got plenty of hope in this world.
不不不我是说……
No, no, no, no. I mean, um...
总统要辞职……
POTUS is gonna resign...
我马上就要做……
and I'm about to become president...
美国总统了!
of America!
不不不哦 别哭
No, no, no. Oh, don't cry.
别哭
Don't cry.
Oh, oh... uh-oh.
你流鼻血了
Your nose is bleeding.
流血了
You're bleeding.
我的老天 你在流血
Oh, my God, you're bleeding.
Oh, Gary...
我激动的时候会流鼻血
When I get excited, my nose bleeds.
- 什么? - 我激动的时候会流鼻血!
- What? - When I get excited, my nose bleeds!
好吧 你得坐下
Okay, you've gotta sit down.
等等 你得坐下
Wait, you've gotta sit down.
Gary 你得坐下 头往后仰
Gary, you've gotta sit down and put your head back.
- 头往后仰- 我激动的时候……
- Put your head back. - When I get excited...
- 头往后仰 - 我激动的时候会流鼻血
- Put your head back. - When I get excited, my nose bleeds.
好吧 不错等等 我给你……
Well, that's good. Wait, let me get you...
哦 艹
oh, shit.
Gary 没……
Gary, there's...
- 没有厕纸了 - 去我包里拿
- There's no toilet paper. - Go in my bag.
- 什么? - 去我包里拿
- What? - Go in my bag.
我包里有
It's in my bag.
好
Okay.
在……在……
It's in the... it's in the...
什么?在哪里?
What? Where is it?
在外……在外面的口袋里
It's in the outer... it's in the outer pocket.
等等 这个……
Wait, what...
这个是什么?
what is this for?
哦 艹看起来不妙
Oh, shit. That looks bad through here.
把这些塞鼻子里
Stick these in your nose.
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表