"Obese children are possessed by the devil
因爲他们前世全都是罪人
as a punishment for past sins."
- 哦 我的天呐 我
- 这下好了吧 Dan
- Uh, wow. Goodness. I...
- Way to go, Dan.
- 这下好了吧 Ray
- 好了 开始互相指责吧
- Way to go, Ray.
- Yeah, just throw the blame around.
反正怪不到我头上 又不是我惹的祸
Not at me, though. It's not my fault.
你是从哪得知的 我真的是一点都不知道有这种事
Your source? I don't know anything about it.
- 他的言论就在互联网上 你看
- 是吗 好吧
- The essay's online, here.
- Is it? Okay.
这件事实在是太离奇了
That is a thoroughly bizarre story.
这叫做 因果轮回
It's called "cosmic balance."
佛祖自己都经常讲什麽因果轮回的
Not anything the Buddha didn't talk about.
是吧 可是佛祖的屁♥股♥比谁的都大
Yeah, well, Buddha's got a big fat ass, Ray.
我相信因果报应
I believe in karma.
- 这样会很奇怪吗
- 是的
- Does that make me weird?
- Yes!
一直有人在网上散布引述他写过的内容 又有一条
It just has quotes leaping out. Here's one.
脂肪把所有的坏东西都储存在我们的体内
"Body fat stores all that is bad in us.
太多了 于是连带着脂肪的主人也变成了一个罪人
Too much, and the host is enveloped in sin."
哇
Wow.
伙计们 那都是我好几年前写的东西了
Guys, I wrote a treatise a couple of years ago.
- 我写过很多滥文的
- 那叫论文 Ray 这你都会说错
- I write a lot of "treatii."
- "Treatises," Ray. The normal plural.
- 你好
- 嘿 我就是想打电♥话♥谢谢你给我的消息
- Hello?
- Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for the lead,
- 我敬爱的女王
- 这是我的荣幸
- "me olde Pearly Queen."
- My pleasure.
再来一杯吗
Another...?
再来两个 两大杯 谢谢
Two more. Two pints, please.
我想问问你今天晚上有没有时间
I was wondering if you were available this evening
可不可以陪我一起共进晚餐
by chance you would like to join me for some dinner.
我找到了一家非常棒的酒食馆
I've found a very charming gastropub.
【英国口音】听着不错 真是太好了
Uh, that sounds lovely. Brilliant.
把时间地点发送到我手... 是移♥动♥电♥话♥上
Text the details to my cell... mobile.
所以他的这个想法 “肥胖是命中注定”
So this idea that "fat is fate,"
简直就是胡扯 您觉得呢
that's nonsense, is it?
我很确信副首相现在
I am certain that the Deputy Prime Minister
还有更重要的议题
would like to move on now
需要进行讨论
to the matters at hand.
没事 我 我觉得这个话题就很重要
Oh, I... I think we're in it now.
我看我们干脆今天就把这件事彻底弄明白好了
I think we probably should see this through to the end.
到底怎麽回事 好吧 那她现在在哪里
What's going on? Well, where is she?
我能搞定这件事 能搞定的 我能
Yeah, I got this. I got this. I can...
不然我们就这样
Here's what we're gonna do.
我们要大肆宣传副总统跟查理斯王子会面的事情
We are gonna go big on Prince Charles.
不 不 换掉这条 我们要取消跟查理斯王子的行程
No, no, scratch that. We're gonna cancel Charles.
- 什麽
- 又要取消掉跟查理斯的会面吗
- What?
- We're canceling Charles, okay?
那您仇视肥胖群体吗
Do you hate fat people?
好吧 不如我现在就把这件风波平定下来好了
You know what, let me just put this to rest, okay?
其实我一直都跟肥... 丰满硕大的人士有缘
I have always been a friend of the fa... full-figured folks.
好了 我所谓的朋友们
Okay, my pretend friends.
我必须要回特区了 发生了很大条的事情
I gotta go back to DC. Something very big has happened
- 所以我必须马上赶过去
- 发生了什麽事
- and I've gotta be there.
- What is it?
- 益口器
- 益口器
- Daniwah!
- Daniwah.
到底什麽事
What's that?
- 慢点 伙计
- 喂 喂 喂
- Easy, buddy.
- Hey, hey, hey!
不要碰我 好吗
Get your hands off me, all right?
我他妈可不想被你这个蠢货传染
I don't want to catch your fucking idiocy.
- 我可以
- 哇 哇
- I can...
- Whoa, whoa!
他这应该犯心脏病了 你是不是犯心脏病了
Oh, he's having a heart attack. Are you having a heart attack?
不会 不会 我猜他只是崩溃了而已
No, I think he's just having a breakdown.
我应该只是 消化不良或是之类的
I think this is, like, indigestion or something.
一定是吃那什麽苏格兰肉包蛋吃坏了
I don't think I should have eaten that Scotch egg.
你是説那个用香肠裹的鷄蛋吗
Is that that egg with the sausage wrapped around it?
当我没説 反正也不重要
Never mind. Not important.
Ray 我需要跟你单独讲谈一谈
Ray, I need to speak with you privately.
Mike 这里由你负责
Mike, you're in charge.
- 好的 先生
- 我的天呐 Mike
- Yes, sir.
- Oh, my God, Mike.
我的老天呐
Oh, my God.
我没事 我能搞定 能搞定
I got... I got this, I got this.
Siri 帮我搜Ray Whelans的滥 是论文
Siri, Ray Whelans' treatii... treatises.
好了 这下可好
Okay, okay.
大家对你在这里的身份感到不安
People are disturbed by your role.
没错 他们都觉得胸大的人不该像我这样有脑
Yeah, they think folks who are physical can't be cerebral.
他们觉得胸大就该无脑 胸跟脑是不可以同时拥有的
They think those two things are separate, that they're not symbiotic.
不是 不是 你根本没懂我的意思
No, no, you don't understand.
我懂 我懂 你的意思是
Oh, I do, I do. Look...
人们总认爲 他身材那麽棒
people think, "He's a fitness guy,
怎麽可能会懂政♥治♥呢
how can he know about politics?"
我懂你的 Kent
I get you, Kent.
我再说一次 你根本没搞懂我的意思
Again, I don't think you do.
如果Selina听从了像你这样
People think Selina's judgment is bad
信仰有点蠢的人的话
if she listens to people like you
- 人们会觉得她的判断力不是很好的
- 没错 就是人们
- whose beliefs are very... stupid.
- Exactly... people.
你怎麽就听不懂呢
You're not getting it.
你知道吗 人的大脑也是一块肌肉
You know, the brain is a muscle.
不是 根本就不是
No, it isn't.
而且我很有同理心 我真的
And I have sympathy. I do have...
对那些跟自己的体重做抗争的人很有同理心
deep sympathy for those who struggle with their weight.
而且我还要说 就连我自己 当我还只有十几岁的时候
And I will go on to say that even I, as a young teenager,
我也曾跟自己的体重做过一段抗争
had a bit of a struggle with my weight
我也确信几乎在场的每一个人
as I'm sure almost everyone here in this room
人生中都应该有过相似或类似的经历
has had at one moment or another in their life.
我感觉不到自己的手了 你能感觉到我的手吗
I can't feel my hands. Do you feel my hands?
我能感觉到 但是你不该这样把手伸来伸去
Yeah, I can feel them, but that's not how it works.
我正在网上谷歌♥你的症状 你都有什麽症状
I'm Googling your symptoms right now. What are your symptoms?
- 非常的痛
- 哪儿痛 胸口吗
- Massive pain.
- Where? In your chest?
是的 就是我现在手放的位置
Yeah, like right where my hand is clutching.
就这附近非常的痛
The pain is right around there.
- 我已经在尽力帮忙了
- 应该就在心脏以下 卡在
- I'm trying to help.
- Like, under my heart? Right in the middle...
你嘴里有铜的味道吗
Do you taste copper?
我觉得你就是惊恐发作 这症状就跟
I think you're having a panic attack. That's what...
不是 不是 不是
No, no, no.
我从不惊恐的 我他妈就没有感情
I don't panic. I'm the fucking iceman.
所以才能当上竞选经理
That's why I'm the campaign manager.
- 给Sue打电♥话♥
- 从这里打电♥话♥是不是要加国际长途号♥
- Call Sue.
- What's the codes you put before the number?
- 0-0-1 美国的长途号♥
- 我看到她的名字了 不过我要把她的号♥码记下来
- 0-0-1. U.S.
- I just have her name, so I need to memorize the number
然后再加国际长途号♥打过去
before I put the codes in.
是Sue吗 打扰了 听着
Hey, Sue? Sorry. Hey, listen...
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
你那时候到底有多重
How much exactly did you weigh?
呃 好吧 我最重的时候 大概有
Uh... okay. Well, at my very biggest, I would say
我估计差不多有137斤
I was probably roughly around 151
或是138斤 我不知道
or 152 pounds. I don't know
换算成“英石”的话应该是多少
what that translates to in terms of "stones."
- 那可真是不少啊
- 是啊 好重哦
- That's a lot.
- Yeah, heavy.
是吗 会很多吗 好吧
Oh, is it? That's a lot? Okay.
这应该是女皇的瓷器
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表