It was a mishearing
导致了错误的发生才会引起局势紧张
which lead to a misspeaking which led to a misfiring.
- 人为失误吗 - 没错 简单的人为失误而已
- Human error? - Yes, simple human error.
- 什么人犯的错呢 - 几个不相关的人员 Sean
- Which human? - Several separate humans, Sean.
我是说 是人都会犯错的 你爹妈不就是犯错生下了你吗
I mean, we all make mistakes... just ask your mom and dad.
Meyer总统跟伊朗总统谈话了吗
Has President Meyer spoken to the president of Iran?
我现在还不能得到答案
I'm not able to, uh, answer that.
不然的话就得杀了你了
Otherwise I'd have to have you killed.
那总统相信现在是动荡的时刻吗
Does the President believe this is a moment for levity?
呃
Uh...
不 她 她不觉得 不觉得
No, she... she does not. Does not.
仅仅上任2个小时
Two hours in office and already
新罕不什尔竞选办公室
新罕不什尔竞选办公室
Meyer总统就已经把伊朗给惹怒了
President Meyer is making Iran irate.
想象一下要是给她24小时
Imagine what she could do in 24 hours.
想象一下Selina Meyer变成了那个让你安心叫孩子睡觉的人
Imagine Selina Meyer is the only person keeping your children safe at night.
她现在就已经是了 让我们连手打败她吧
'Cause she is. Let's vote her out
让真正的勇士来成为我们的三军将领
and make the Commander-in-Chief a Commander-in-Brief.
这个广♥告♥可真够猛的
That is powerful stuff.
- 的确很发人深思 - 嗯
- Makes you think. - Mm-hmm.
我们只是想休息一下
Decided to take a break from the phones.
- 有几通电♥话♥说了很难听的话 - 真的很伤人自尊
- Couple of rude calls. - It does hurt your feelings.
就是 擦什么什么的 随便找东西塞进你的之类的
You know, "'F' this," "Shove your whatever into your what..."
我是说
I mean...
我去呼吸点新鲜空气 马上就会回来的
I'm just gonna get some fresh air, we'll be right back to it.
我以为他们出生的时候缺氧了
I think they were deprived of fresh air at birth.
好了 Maddox是准备退选了
Okay, Maddox is gonna withdraw.
- 对我们有什么好处 - 他可以帮Selina拉票
- How does this work for us? - He might endorse Selina,
而且 他背后还有一个Jeff Kane
but... Jeff Kane was backing him.
他可以帮我们拿到老年人的选票
He could bring in the senior citizens.
他们也就只能活着投这么一次票了 不过我们需要这些
They only got one vote left in 'em, we need it.
我们真的非要去找Jonah的舅舅吗
Do we really wanna push the Jonah's-uncle alarm?
只能这样了 横竖都是选票啊 Amy
We have to. We just need bodies now, Amy.
只要还有体温 还能站起来 有力气往选票上打勾的人就行
Warm, upright bodies that can still punch a hole in a card.
Kent 你的文采 一如既往 让人充满能量
Kent, your rhetoric, as always, is inspiring.
我现在就打电♥话♥给Dan
I am calling Dan.
好的 Amy 没问题 我会找到他的
Okay, Amy, yes. I'll find him.
我是说 找他还算难事吗
I mean, how hard can it be?
喂 Jonah
Hey, Jonah.
伙计 不好意思 我之前态度的确不好
You know, buddy, I have been mean and I'm sorry.
你觉得我到底是有多蠢
What kind of idiot do you think I am?
- 还要评级吗 - 我现在祗剩下一样
- Is there a choice? - I only have one asset
你有兴趣的东西了
that you would be interested in
就是我舅舅Jeff的那堆选票了
and that's my Uncle Jeff's bucket of votes.
聪明 那你会帮我们吗
Great! So you'll get us Uncle Jeff?
等一下 听好我的条件
Oh... no, I'm just gettin' started.
我要在西翼有个人专司的停车位
I want West Exec parking for the Cube,
我要餐厅的就餐特权
and I want mess hall privileges.
不 这不可能
No. That's... that's impossible.
那 Dan 你最好让它变成可能
Well, then you better "possible-ize" it, Dan.
我还要专属我的随从
And I want somebody that works for me.
助手 一个跑腿的 还有一个佣人
I want an assistant, a gopher, a servant.
- 你是想要一个Jonah二代 - 没错 我要一个Jonah二代
- Oh, you want a Jonah? - Yeah! I want a Jonah.
- 嗯 - 但从现在开始
- Mmhmm. - And henceforth they will no longer
就不能叫他们“Jonah们”了 他们会被叫做
be known as "Jonahs." They'll be known as...
Jimmys或者Pepes或者Sarahs或者
Jimmys or Pepes or Sarahs or whatever the fuck
反正他妈不能叫Jonah
that person's name turns out to be.
总之你不能请一个叫Jonah的人
And you can't hire anyone named Jonah.
听懂没 条件就是这些
Okay? See, I'm on to you already.
我♥操♥ 我要走了
Shit! I gotta go.
听着 他们最好被人叫Dan们
You know what? They should be called "Dans."
刚才的内阁会议可是够诡异的了
Well, that was an awkward Cabinet meeting.
Leanne Carr知道我非常想解雇她
Leanne Carr knows I definitely tried to fire her.
现在倒是他妈干劲十足了
She found some fucking energy now.
搬办公室的事情进行得怎么样了 Sue
How we doing with the office move, Sue?
- 还要两天 - 好的
- Two more days, ma'am. - Oh, okay.
女士 更还有一堆坏事等着你
Uh, ma'am? More shit just in.
- 什么 - Maddox和Pierce现在公开支持Chung
- What? - Maddox and Pierce just publicly endorsed Chung.
也就意味着你可能要吊车尾了
This means you could come in third.
- 女士 又出事了 - 该死的 我知道了
- Ma'am, shit just in... - God damn it, I know.
我可不能变成一个竞选吊车尾的总统
I can't be president and come in third.
- 我们现在马上飞去新罕不什尔 - 好主意
- We're gonna have to go to New Hampshire now. - Excellent idea.
- 我帮你收拾 - 最好拿件会响的衣服
- I'll pack you up. - Maybe pack a squeaky coat.
马上给Amy打电♥话♥ 告诉她我需要找个拍宣传照的地方
All right, call Amy right now and tell her I need a photo op or something.
我们 我们要去一些像是医院或者学校或者工厂之类的地方
We need, like, a hospital or a school or a factory.
- 好的 - 只要不是收♥容♥所♥就行
- Okay. - Okay? Just not a hospice.
我可不想有一个翻白眼的傻♥逼♥站在我眼前
I can't risk some fucker flatlining right next to me.
也许Chung没对那个人严刑拷打
Maybe Chung didn't torture that guy,
但他现在绝对是他妈在用民♥意♥向我们施加虐刑
but he sure is waterboarding the fuck out of us in the polls.
妈呀 如果我排在第三位 这就会是
Jesus. If I come in third, this could be
史上最短的任期
the shortest administration in history.
是啊 没上任几天就下台了
Yeah, like a Snapchat presidency.
不会的 不会下台的
No, that won't happen.
这架飞机是不是很拉风
Isn't this plane amazing?
是啊 我们可不可以用这飞机直接压死Danny Chung
Yeah, can we fly it into Danny Chung?
距新罕不什尔初选还有一天
距新罕不什尔初选还有一天
好了 Jonah的舅舅究竟想要什么
Okay, so what does Jonah's uncle want exactly?
更长的任期 医疗补助计划专责小组和社会保障制度改革的话语权
Long term? Medicaid task force and Social Security reform.
但是现在我们只能让他有10分钟的私人会谈
But for now we can give him a private 10 minutes,
还有就是 一张和总统的合照
and, of course, a picture with the president.
他愿意这样做吗
Oh, will he agree to that?
- 女士 现在您才是总统 - 天啊 没错
- You're the president, ma'am. - Oh, my God. Right.
管他呢 只要他能保证
All right, so as long as he can guarantee us
那些老不死的选票就行 是不是
the blue hair ballots, right?
不 女士 他是退休协会的说客
No, ma'am, he's an AARP lobbyist, all right?
他拉屎都能拉出一堆老人
He's got old people coming out of his ass.
委婉地说 就是Jeff Kane会让我们多出一些选票
Haiku version, Jeff Kane will buy us some bodies.
我要让投票场所都变成
I want that polling place to look like
老年人看护中心 怎么样
an assisted living facility, okay?
那我们去拍照吧
So we'll do the photo op.
Gary 那个拍摄地点在哪里 Ame
Gary? Hey, where is this photo op, Ame?
是个专门生产消防保护装置的工厂
It's at a factory that makes protective gear for firefighters.
女士 这很好 每个人都喜欢消防员
I think that's great, ma'am. Everybody loves firefighters.
每个人都希望消防员能平安无事
Everybody wants to keep them safe.
对啊 每个人还都想操他们呢
Yeah, everybody wants to fuck 'em, too.
天啊 我还真想找个消防员来操几下
God, I would love to fuck a firefighter.
我已经是总统了 所以我可以随便找人来操了 是不是
Hey, I'm the president. I can fuck anybody I want now, right?
至少以前的总统都是这样
All the other ones have.
制♥服♥工厂 纳舒厄 新罕不什尔
制♥服♥工厂 纳舒厄 新罕不什尔
我希望我能得到你的选票 可以吗
I hope I can count on your vote. Can I? Yeah!
我一看就知道你会投我一票
I can tell you're gonna vote for me.
而且你的帽子也很有型
And you got a good beanie on, too.
跟我说一下这些都是什么
Now tell me what this is all about.
很明显这些衣服最重要的部分就是
Now obviously the most important aspect of the suit
- 很明显就是 - 防火 对吗
- is the fact that it's... - Fireproof? Is that right?
我能拿 A 了 太好了
I got an "A," good.
她真的很会演出那种让人家觉得她很亲民的样子
She is so good at making people believe she is good with people.
是啊 她干的不错 火力全开啊
Yeah, she's doing great. She's on fire.
她比其他人更有优势的地方就在于
A great advantage that she has over the other candidates
这场竞选她是以总统身份参选的
in this race is that she's the president.
- 她还不是总统 - 很明显防火很重要
- She's not the president. - Obviously gotta be fireproof.
不可能用纸巾来做衣服
Can't be made of tissue paper.
- 也不能是羊绒 - 不好意思 女士
- Can't be made of cashmere... - My apologies, ma'am.
- 那 - 不好意思
- Which... - My apologies...
- 怎么了 - 十万火急
- Yes? - This is very urgent.
那我先失陪一下 很快回来
Oh, would you excuse me? I'll be right back.
就一下
Just a second.
- 怎么了 - 我们要赶回去特区
- What? - We've gotta go back to DC.
- 为什么 - 您宣誓的时候读错字了
- Why? - You got the oath wrong, ma'am.
你没说 恪守
You didn't say "preserve."
- 不 我说了 - 说得不清楚
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表