形象地说 我们面临负面之潮
We have a negative influx, narratively speaking.
经过这事 你的数据会大幅攀升 女士
Your numbers are gonna rocket after this, ma'am.
不 不会的
No, they're not.
“枪太多了
"There are way too many guns.
第二修正案是个麻烦 ”
The Second Amendment is a problem."
女士 是你说的吗?
Ma'am, did you say this?
什麽?
What?
不是 你♥他♥妈♥在胡说什麽?
No. What the hell are you talking about?
我怎麽会说出那种操蛋的蠢话?
Why would I say something so fucking stupid?
Minna Hakkinen说你说了
Minna Hakkinen says you did.
我怎麽会……?
Why would...?
她把我们踢下悬崖了
She just kicked us off the fuckin' cliff.
什麽?!什麽?!
What?! What?!
她什麽鬼毛病?
What the fuck is her problem?
那个芬兰狗粪!
That Finnish fart!
- 女士…… - 也许我跟她那麽说了
- Ma'am... - Maybe I did say that to her,
但她没理由
but there was no reason for
透露出来
her to be talking about it.
Oh, God! Oh, God!
你知道你做了什麽吗?
Do you realize what you've done?
你刚对我能想到的
You just picked a fight
最暴脾气的
with the jumpiest hundred million
几亿人下了战书
people I can possibly think of.
我们要谈枪了吗?
Do we have to talk guns?
我情愿我们还在谈流産 那个轻松
I wish we were still on abortion. That was easy.
艹
Fuck.
枪的这个事解决完之前
We've got to blow away this gun issue
工作演讲没法进行
before we can do anything about a jobs speech.
而且还要和Maddox握手
And we still have the Maddox handshake.
我不去 那个取消……
I'm not doing that. That's out...
我不……我不去!
I'm not... I'm not doing it!
如果不握手
If you don't do the handshake,
会引起“谁冷落谁”的麻烦大风暴
it's gonna be a big "who snubbed who" shitstorm
大到能关闭机场的那种
big enough to shut down an airport.
我再也不干了 我受够了
I'm done with this. I've had it.
我需要双休 我需要休息
I need R&R. I need rest.
我需要休Ray假 刚刚想出来的
I need "Ray-creation." Just had it.
嗯 我真的……累瘫了 你知道吗?
Yeah, I just... I'm wiped, you know?
小朋友们……
Kids...
我们能达成共识吗?
can we all just agree here
Selina在和Ray打炮
that Selina's fucking Ray?
我说 只有弱智才看不出来
I mean, only a moron couldn't see that.
Selina和Ray打炮?
Selina and Ray are fucking?
呃 我还开着免提呢
Uh, I'm still on speaker here.
Davison先生也在听
And so is Mr. Davison.
你们好啊
Hello again.
艹
Shit.
等等 等等
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
天啊 我的头发卡在桌子里了
Oh, my God, my hair's caught in the desk.
等等 我额头上这是什麽?
Wait, what is this on my forehead?
浴室垫的印子
The imprint of the bath mat.
是吗?真的?
It is? Really?
天 真丢人
God, this is so humiliating.
多年以后 心理医生会让我
In years to come, a therapist will
用人偶摆出现在的场景 (治疗手法)
have me acting this out with dolls.
我就讨厌那个
I always hated that.
我只是想知道妈妈是否还好
I just want to check that Mom's okay.
还有她的工作机会大声明?
And about her big jobs announcement?
有些事她需要知道
There's something she needs to know.
- 她睡着了 - 她在练习演技
- She's asleep. - She's practicing her speech.
不好意思?
I'm sorry?
妈妈 Dan给我安排的这些事……说真的?
Mom, all of this stuff Dan has me doing... really?
我只挥了一拳 结果一下子
I throw one punch, and all of a sudden
我是“美国下一个顶级乡下人”了
I'm "America's Next Top Redneck."
妈!
Mom!
Catherine亲爱的 什麽事?
Catherine, what is it, honey?
我正在准备……
I'm in the middle of working on...
你的头发怎麽了?一团……
What's with your hair? It's all messed...
- 哦天哪 - 什麽?
- oh, my God. - What?
那不是你的鞋
That is not your shoe.
那又怎麽了?有什麽关系……
So what? What difference does...
嘿 你一定是Andrew
Hey. You must be Andrew.
你一定是在耍我
And you must be kidding.
不 我是Ray 我是Selina的健身顾问
No, I'm Ray. I'm Selina's wellness advisor.
什麽 普拉提让你的衣服飞走了吗?
What, the Pilates made your shirt fly off?
你确实得穿上衣服 好吗?
You do need to put some clothes on, okay?
妈 别跟下人 天哪 真滥俗
Mom, not the help. Jesus, that's tacky.
哇 这高高在上的语气是怎麽回事?
Wow. What's with the patronizing?
我开了两个健身房♥ 还有功能饮料生意
I've got two gyms and a shake business.
- 嗯 - 你有没有自尊?
- Yeah. - Have you no dignity,
或者那个也是外卖♥♥的?
or do you order that in as well?
哦 哇!不敢置信!
Oh, wow! Unbelievable!
好了 大家都很累 今天事情太多了
Okay, everybody is very tired, it was a long day.
没人喜欢做♥爱♥ 大家都散了吧
Nobody likes sex, let's disperse.
楼下有个爵士三重奏非常精彩
There is a jazz trio downstairs that's fantastic.
- 谁喜欢爵士? - 我超爱爵士
- Who likes jazz? - I love jazz.
Kenny G能掀起风暴
Kenny G can blow the storm up.
很好 我和其他人说话呢
Great. I was talking about the others.
我们需要更大的走廊
We are going to need a bigger hallway.
哦天哪 是那个芬兰大嘴巴
Oh, my God, it's the Finnish Funnelmouth.
副总统女士
Madam Vice President.
前总理女士
Madam Ex-Prime Minister.
- 你好 - 我希望爲
- Hello. - I wish to express
今天发生的事表达我最深切、诚恳的忏悔
my deepest and most profound regret for what happened today.
哦
Right.
你的团队里 有位走漏消息的绅士
There is on your team a leaking gentleman.
- 什麽?我的团队? - 你的团队
- What? Who on my team? - On your team.
我不知道他的名字
I don't know his name,
但他像中欧那里……
but he is like in central Europe...
有个圣诞老人的坏蛋伴侣
there is a bad companion for Santa Claus.
他圣诞节出动
Here he comes on Christmas and,
如果孩子们不乖
if the children are naughty,
他就把礼物拿走
he takes away the presents.
- Rudolph(驯鹿) - 不 不是
- Rudolph. - No, no.
好像是个人 但非常高
It's like a man, but it's very tall.
- Jonah! - 是Jonah?
- Jonah! - It's Jonah?
- 他不是我团队的 - 根本不是
- He's not on our team. - At all. No.
真是抱歉 我希望你理解
I am so sorry. I would like you to understand
在我的国家 政♥治♥坦诚得多
that in my country, politics is a lot more honest.
在你的国家 你们连雪都艹
In your country, people fuck snow.
我希望你理解
And I hope you understand
我这麽说 怀着极大的敬意
that I say that with the utmost respect.
今天早些时候
I'm under enormous pressure
我被自♥由♥女神像袭击了
having been attacked by the Statue of Liberty
所以我压力重重……不 不
earlier this day... no, no.
十分抱歉……
I am so sorry...
谢谢 晚安
Thank you, yes. Good night.
晚安 我的房♥间就在隔壁
Good night, my room is just next door.
哦 很好
Oh, great.
爲你着想 我想让你知道
I want for your comfort to make you aware
今天我买♥♥了耳赛
that today I purchased ear pligs.
- 耳塞 - 哦 耳塞 好吧
- Ear plugs. - Oh, ear plugs. Okay.
不是每个国家都喜欢偷听的
Not every country likes to eavesdrop.
对
Yes.
- 我开玩笑的 - 嗯 很幽默
- It's a joke. - Yeah, it's a good one.
- 不 我们知道了 - 祝你好梦
- No, we got it. - Sweet dreams.
好了 大家需要什麽?
Okay. Who needs what?
你先说
You go first.
首先 我过来是想
To begin with, I was coming to
跟你谈谈
talk to you about the fact
Dan给我安排的那些事……
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表