that Dan has me doing all these...
你必须跟Dan说 不是跟我
You must now go speak with Dan, not to me.
- 下一个 - 我想到……
- Next. - I came up...
唉 算了吧
you know what? Forget it.
十分悦耳 Andrew
Music to my ears, Andrew.
- 尝尝波斯肉球 - 哦
- Try these Persian balls. - Ooh.
Dan?我不会标志里
和Dan? I am not gonna talk to radio stations
有鹰的电台谈话的
that have eagles in the logo
或者自称“理智之声”的那种
or call themselves the "voice of reason."
- 嗯 让我…… - 哦 女士……
- Yes, let me... - Oh, ma'am...
我们现在要和拥枪界人士沟通
We're reaching out to the gun lobby right now.
Mike写了一篇讲话
Mike has written a speech that I think
我认爲可以化解难题
should neutralize the entire issue.
- 第九稿 - 很好
- Ninth draft. - Great.
好的 大家听好
Okay, everybody listen up.
我觉得Ray有个好像非常妙的主意 说吧
Ray has got kind of a fabulous idea, I think. Go.
副总统去参加枪展
The vice president goes to a gun show.
- 哈……? - 什麽?
- Huh...? - What?
你是说Wayne县的枪♥支♥展会吗 女士?
You mean the Wayne County Gun Fair, ma'am?
对 就是那个
Yes. That's the one.
- 干得好 Sue - 这是一个女士枪展
- Good for you, Sue. - This is a gun show for women.
对
That's right.
女人持枪的威胁感更小 女士
Women with guns are less threatening, ma'am.
对 没错 因爲她们不是疯子
Yeah, exactly, because they're not nut jobs.
顺便一提 正好有例可证
Case in point, by the way.
这个可能不错 “女权主义重装上阵”
This could be good, "Feminism Reloaded."
没时间了
There's no time.
不 有时间 Dan 可以的 女士
No, there is time, Dan. You can do this, ma'am.
我们得把演讲推迟30分钟
We'll have to push the speech back 30 minutes,
所以你要动作快点
so you'll need to be fast.
嗯 好 快点没问题
Yeah, fine. I can be fast.
我可不去什麽该死的枪展
Well, I'm not going to a fucking gun show.
呃 不 你要去什麽“该死的枪展”
Uh, yes, you are going to a "fucking gun show,"
就算我得用枪指着你该死的脑袋
even if I have to put a gun to your fucking head.
好了 我们加油搞定它
Okay, we can make this work.
90分钟内把握手、枪展、演讲全弄完
We do shake, show, speech all in 90 minutes.
你猜怎麽着?今天是Selina Meyer
You know what? Today is the day
竞选的起点
that Selina Meyer's campaign begins.
这话你每周说一次
You say that once a week.
我们需要线路图 再叫上30个警♥察♥
We're gonna need road maps. Scramble 30 extra cops,
告诉我妈每周电♥话♥推到星期三
tell my mother to push the weekly call to Wednesday.
我们把这货计划好
Let's plan this beast.
哦 还需要曲奇饼
Oh, we're gonna need cookies, too.
我没法拿着这个
I can't hold this.
准备好了吗 女士?
You ready, ma'am?
嗯 但他挡住我好看的那面了
Yeah, but he's on my good side.
我得露出那面来
I need to be on that side.
不 那个是你好看的那面
No, that's your good side.
你怎麽老是记不住我哪面好看?
Why can't you ever remember what my good side is?
- 不 是这个…… - 嘿 George
- No, this... - Hey, George.
嘿 我站在这你介意吗?
Hey. Do you mind if I stand here?
副总统女士
Madam Vice President.
- 当然可以 站吧 - 很好
- Sure, sure, go ahead. - Great.
你还好吗?我非常、非常担忧
How are you doing? I was really, really worried.
不用担心 你有去钓鱼吗?
Don't be worried. Have you been fishing?
偶尔去 打算抓那条大的呢
Doing a little bit. Trying to reel that big one in.
棒极了
Fantastic.
你知道 女士 我觉得我们该走了
You know, ma'am, I think we need to get going.
- 哦 对 - 好了 大家 结束
- Oh, yeah. - Okay, guys, that's it.
3,2,1 嘭
Three, two, one... boom.
好了 完了 表演结束 好吗?
Okay, that's it. Show's over, all right?
你们弄到TIFF和JPEG了 (文件格式)没有更多了
You got your TIFFs and your JPEGs. No more.
“副总统参选需要援助之手”
"Veep's campaign needs a helping hand."
老天
Jesus.
你怎麽他妈的连握手都搞砸 Mike?
How the fuck do you screw up a handshake, Mike?
四个指头 一个拇指而已
It's four fingers and a thumb.
Jonah出了个好主意 我们始料不及
Jonah had a good idea. We've never planned for that.
手活很好 朋友
Great hand job, pal.
好了 你们大家 可以冷静下来吗?
Okay, you guys. Can we calm down?
我们马上要去一个满是枪的房♥间了
We're about to go to a roomful of guns.
我觉得我们这个精神状态不合适
I don't think we're exactly in the right headspace.
- 说得好 - 哦 我们状态很好!
- That's a good point. - Oh, yeah, we are!
- 哦也! - 你完全没问题的
- Oh, yeah! - You're gonna be great.
好了 闭上你的嘴 然后把路封上
All right, shut your mouth and then shut the road.
你如果不喜欢我的语气
And if you don't like my tone,
那你会更不喜欢关塔那摩 (军事监狱)
you're really not going to like Guantanamo Bay.
ETA 3.9分钟
ETA, 3.9 minutes.
好了 女士 你得既保守又自♥由♥
Okay, ma'am, you need to be conservative and liberal.
什麽?
What?
所以 看看枪 但不能摸 (自♥由♥派反枪)
So, look at guns, but don't touch guns.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
连“枪”这个字都不要提
Don't even say the word "gun."
用“保护”或者“保障”这样的词
Use words like "protection" or "assurance."
但要结合语境 不能说
But in context. Don't say,
“停下 不然我把你的狗头保护下来 ”
"Freeze, or I'll protect your fucking head off."
嗯
Yeah.
副总统女士 我们很高兴你没事
Madam Vice President, we're so glad you're okay.
- 我很好 - 感谢你的到来
- I'm fine. - Thanks for coming.
这对我们“武装女士”真的意义重大
It really means a lot to us "ladies who load."
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 哇 看看这个防御优良的野餐桌
Oh, wow. Look at this well-defended picnic table.
摆满了这些……防御用品
Covered in all these... things that defend.
再看那个 真小……
And look at that one. It's so tiny...
好了 告诉你们一件奇怪的事
Okay, I'm going to tell you something so uncanny.
Catherine小时候最喜欢的顔色
This color is exactly Catherine's favorite color
正是这个 看这儿 亲爱的
when she was a little girl. Look here, honey.
不过这个给她做礼物一定很好
Although this would not have been a good present for her,
因爲她小时候脾气很大 太能生气啦
'cause she was a toddler with a temper. She was so mad.
我才不是
I wasn't.
说是就好了 没关系的
Just say you were mad. Doesn't matter.
这些好像是冲♥锋♥枪♥
These are, like, tommy guns.
嗯 老电影里的那种
Yeah, from an old-timey movie.
你们也喜欢老电影吧?
Don't you love the old-timey movies?
哦 别开枪!
Oh, don't shoot!
- 能合照一张吗? - 哦 完全没问题
- Could I get a selfie? - Oh, absolutely.
当然可以
Of course you can.
嗯?什麽?哦
Hmm? What? Oh.
就这样 行了 完美 好看不?
There you go. You got it. Perfect. Is it good?
我希望好看 我们得走了 来吧 小宝贝
I hope it's good. We've gotta go. Come on, honey bunny.
这只上下颠倒 所以你要是
This one is upside down, so if you
在下腰之类的……
were doing a back bend or something...
有人被印在T恤上了哦
Someone's face is on a T-shirt.
真的假的?
Are you kidding me?
我希望我女儿也能跟一样把人爆头 女士
I wish my daughter could bust heads like you, young lady.
- 那是我的脸吗? - 嗯 是的 哇
- Is that my face? - Yeah, it is. Wow.
她可不会高兴
She is not gonna like that.
她是成年人了
She's an adult.
你说Catherine还是Selina?
Are you talking about Catherine or Selina?
谢谢你给我们导游
Thank you for showing us around.
不过 说到那个 我看我们该走了
On that note, though, I think we have to go.
“惊喜之旅”
"Make my day."
十分感谢每一位
Thank you very much, everyone.
Catherine! Catherine!
没完没了诡异的同性恋
Just one freaky dyke after another.
嗯
Yeah.
Jefferson上左转
Go left on Jefferson.
我们调了交通灯
We fixed the traffic lights.
把美国波兰人的游♥行♥引开了
We diverted a parade for Polish Americans.
路上安置更多警♥察♥
We put more cops on the route.
我见识过这一片
I've seen that part of town.
没有什麽可偷的东西
There's nothing down there worth stealing.
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表