I am waiting on a guy to talk...
- 他是个记者
- 是吗
- he's a reporter.
- Is he?
听着 你是不会懂的 你还穿着件荧光外套
Look, you wouldn't get it. Your jacket is fluorescent.
- 我懂得 先生
- 你懂吗
- Oh, I get it, sir.
- Really? You do?
Jonah Ryan Maddox小队
Jonah Ryan, Maddox Team.
我是Rob “每日镜报”的记者
This is Rob from the "Daily Mirror."
- 你有料要爆吗
- 你在哪
- You've got a story?
- Hey, where are you?
爲什麽你会选在那种白♥痴♥地下停车场见面
Why do you want to meet in a fucking car park?
我不知道 我觉得“水门事件”的綫人深喉咙也会选这个地方
I don't know, I just thought "Watergate, Deep Throat."
你这个狗娘...
You son of a...
听着 我们在酒吧见面就行了
Look, let's just meet in a pub.
喝咖啡怎麽样
How about a coffee?
八英镑就这两杯咖啡 真多亏了你们美国
Eight pounds for two coffees? Thank you, America.
我都可以买♥♥四品脱红石郡(啤酒)了
I could get four pints of Ruddles for that.
好了 听着
Okay, check this out.
副总统和她的健身教练搞在一起了
The vice president is fucking her personal trainer.
哦
Ooh.
不感兴趣 你説完了吗
No. Not really interested. Is that all you have?
我的消息来源是一位声音超性感的超级性感的英国女士跟我说的
No, I've got a super hot British source with a super sexy voice.
她听起来完全就是玛丽·包萍的转世
She sounds like Mary Poppins on all fours.
你知道玛丽·包萍到现在的话已经超过一百嵗了
You do realize Mary Poppins would be over 100 by now?
我知道 我很乐愿清理她两腿之间的蜘蛛网
Yeah, and I'd love to sweep her chimney, eh?
你懂我的意思的话
If you know what I mean?
不懂 我们还是直接去酒馆吧
No. Shall we just go to the pub?
那里也有 他们也有这些难喝得要死的咖啡
There's one over there, they'll do a shit coffee.
不 不 不 听我説 事情是这样的
No, no, no, see, here's the thing.
这个叫Ray的家伙 他几年前有一个博客
This guy Ray, he had a blog a couple of years ago, right?
但是被删掉了 所以我就搜了一下
But it got deleted. So I did some research...
- 所以你就谷歌♥了一下
- 没有 我不单是去谷歌♥找
- So you Googled it.
- No, I didn't just Google it.
我找到了一个叫“互联网档案馆”的东西...
I found this thing called the "Internet Archive"...
你是用谷歌♥搜的吧
So you Googled it.
我谷歌♥了一下“互联网档案馆”这点没错
I Googled "Internet Archive," yes,
而且还真被我找到了 就在互联网档馆里
and I found it there. On the Internet Archive.
我找到他以前博客的屏幕截图 对吧
I found screen grabs of his old blog, right?
然后Ray以前的博客里写着 我引述一下啊
What Ray said was, and I quote,
肥胖就是一种报应
"Obesity is a punishment
是他们爲前世所犯下的罪所要付出的代价
for sins committed in a previous life.
肥胖的人应该要学着自律
Fat people have to learn self-discipline
直到摆脱那些与他们如影随形的恶魔才算成功
until they are rid of the demon that lives within them."
- 太劲爆了吧
- 就是
- Oh, hello.
- Yeah.
还有够爆点吧
What do you have to say about that?
益口器
"Daniwah!"
- 抱歉 我要离开一下 你好Ben
- 你好Peter
- Excuse me one second. Ben.
- Peter.
- 办的不错
- 的确 活动办的挺感人
- Great service.
- Yes, it was very moving.
我觉得副女总女士的演讲
I thought the vice president's speech
真是精彩绝伦
was quite excellent.
你应该不是很清楚她现在人在何处 是吧
You don't happen to know her whereabouts, do you?
她在打电♥话♥呢 跟国♥务♥院♥有事要谈
She's on the phone. State Department.
是哦
Right.
我刚看到德国总理
I saw the German chancellor
正在往圣母堂走过去
just now heading toward the Lady Chapel.
是啊 他想去那边私下做祷告
Yeah. He was going in there to pray privately.
他刚才跟助理讲话的时候我偷听到了一点
I overheard him speaking to one of his aides.
是吗 偷听到的 你会説德语吗
Oh, you overheard. You speak German?
是的 是滴 如果用德语说的话
Yes... ja, as they say in Germany.
我的德语倒是不怎麽样 这点我承认
My German's a little bit rusty, I must admit.
天呐 我的也好不到哪去
Oh, God. So is mine.
【德语】我应该回去上学
Ich muss wieder zur schule gehen.
那是当然
Absolutely.
多美好的时光啊
Good times.
- 你是指校园时光吗
- 你説什麽
- At school?
- What?
我説的是 我应该回去上学
I said, "I should go back to school."
呃 好吧 德语这种东西
Yes. Well, the thing about German
你一旦学会了 就很难会忘掉它
is once it's with you, it stays with you.
就像学会骑单车一样
It's like riding ein bike.
副总统是不是在圣女堂跟德国总理会面
Is the vice president in the Lady Chapel with the German chancellor?
没有 我不是告诉您了吗 她在讲电♥话♥
No, I told you before, she's on the phone.
是吗 好吧
Mm-hmm. Okay.
可那就是她的帽子 不是吗
Okay, because is that not quite clearly her hat?
不是 我看不像是她的帽子
Mm. No, I don't think it is.
- 那根本就不是她的帽子
- 我觉得那就是她的帽子
- No, that's not her hat.
- I think it is her hat.
绝对就是那一顶
It's definitely her hat.
我来告诉你们我是怎麽看出来的
I'll tell you how I know,
因爲我第一次看到那顶帽子
because I remember when I first saw it,
就在心里想説 这帽子也太丑了吧
thinking to myself, "What a hideous hat."
她看起来就像是一头扎进了一只天鹅的身体里
It is like she stuck her head in a swan
还硬是把那只天鹅给塞爆了
and it's exploded.
啧 我不觉得是她的帽子 先生
Tsk. I don't believe it is, sir.
好吧 【德语】你就撒谎吧
Well, du lugst.
真是太好笑了
Hilarious.
- 我的意思是你在撒谎
- 我知道
- Mm. It means "you're lying."
- I know.
好了 好了 所以咱们现在都站在这里
Okay. Okay, so we're all perfectly comfortable
假装看不清那是不是副总统的帽子
standing here pretending that we can't quite clearly see
也假装不知道副总统就在圣母堂
the vice president in the Lady Chapel
跟德国总理会面并商讨跨大西洋安全组织的事宜
with the German chancellor
却也还显得怡然自得
finalizing a deal about the TSO?
我可不敢说咱们现在这样是 怡然自得
I wouldn't say "comfortable."
- 没准那真的是她的帽子
- 等到记者招待会的时候再见吧
- Maybe that's her hat?
- I'll see you at the press conference.
好吧 一个不知名的疯子
Okay, so unelected loony
成了副总统的心头爱将
has the ear and minge of the vice president.
他还説 胖子们 不对 胖孩子们
He says that fat people... no, fat kids...
小胖孩子们 前世全都是罪人
fat kiddies have "sinned" in a past life.
没错 你知道胖子们听到这则新闻会有多难过吗
Yeah. You know how upsetting that's gonna be to fat people?
美国遍地都是胖子
All of America is fat people.
就祗剩下胖子了 我们那边连孩子都他妈有270多斤
That's all we have. All of our children weigh 300 fucking pounds.
我们这儿也有胖孩子 我自己的女儿就很胖
We've got fat kids too. I've got a fat kid.
我能看出她... 我是説...
Well, I can see her... I mean, that's, uh...
她就是有点 算了 我们就用这点把副总统打个措手不及
she's, um... right. We'll ambush the vice president.
我们得弄一张她跟胖孩子合照的照片
We'll get photos of her being surrounded
胖孩子们都得打扮成恶魔的样子
by fat kids dressed as devils.
- 你是说真的吗
- 当然
- Seriously?
- Yeah.
我的天啊 你们这帮家伙也太他妈狠了吧
Oh, my God. You guys are fucking brutal.
是时候该庆祝一下了
This calls for a celebration.
来吧 至少第一杯要我请
Come on, I'll give you the first pint, at least.
战争纪念新闻发布会
英国外交办事处
当然 还包括那些前往
...and, of course, those volunteers
战争纪念公墓的志愿者们
who tend the war cemetery graves.
现在可以提问了
Let's take some questions.
我叫Nick Hadley 来自每日快讯
Nick Hadley, "Daily Express."
- 好的
- 副总统女士
- Okay.
- Madam Vice President,
你可以就刚刚发布的一则
can you comment on the breaking story
关于您私人健练Ray Whelans的新闻发表一下个人看法吗
about your personal trainer, Ray Whelans?
- 呃
- 要发表一下看法吗
- Uh...
- Or would you like to comment?
好吧 我并不清楚
Well, I-I don't know
你所説的新闻的具体内容 所以很抱歉
what story it is you're referring to. I'm so sorry...
他写过一篇文章
He wrote an essay saying,
内容是 肥胖的孩子都被恶魔附体
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表