好吧 其实不只是我
Okay, well, it's not just me.
我有个团伙
I have an entourage.
- 你能带来资深骨干? - 当然
- You can bring senior staff? - Absolutely.
比如说?
Like who?
他不会知道的
He's not gonna know.
- Boom, Isabella Herrera. - Mm-hmm.
- Boom, Liz Graham. - Okay.
必杀技……看好……Ally Craig
Ace up the sleeve... booya... Ally Craig.
嗯 很有意思
Well, that's very interesting.
那么 玩够了吧?你要给我个位子吗?
So are we gonna stop dancing? You gonna make me an offer?
带上你的傻蛋 玩自己去吧
take your crazy eggs, stick 'em up your ass.
与此同时 我可以自信地传播
Meanwhile, I can now confidently spread the story
Maddox阵营散得屁滚尿流的消息了
that the Maddox camp is hemorrhaging like a burst dog.
祝你愉快
Have a nice day.
哦 让我来我还有工作
Oh, let me pick this up. I still have a job.
哦 天哪 像糊在地上了一样 Dan
Oh, my God. It's like this thing is glued to the ground, Dan.
尽量装作那是个普通箱子 Gary
Just try to make it look like a regular crate, Gary,
而不是雷神的锤子
not Thor's hammer.
我喜欢那件T恤
I like that T-shirt.
- Ma'am? Quincy Carter... - Yes.
“新罕布♥什♥尔环球”的编辑来了 要和你谈话
The editor of the "New Hampshire Globe" is here to speak with you.
哦 天哪那个迷狄更斯的屎棍?
Oh, God. That Dickensian shitstack?
嗯 对 那个屎棍
Yeah, well, that shitstack can
能影响整个新罕布♥什♥尔的投票
swing the entire New Hampshire vote.
所以他被叫做“支持者”
That's why they call him "The Endorser."
- Carter先生 - 女士 很荣幸
- Mr. Carter. - Ma'am, a pleasure.
我看到你带来了你的即将走红的箱子
I see you've brought your soon-to-be-famous crate.
- 哦 - 看看我们的在线日记怎么说……
- Ooh. - See our online diary piece for details...
- “远大箱程”(远大前程-狄更斯小说) - 哦 太妙了!
- "Crate Expectations." - Oh, I love it!
- Gary 把箱子搬过来 - 好的
- Gary, bring the crate over here. - Okay, yeah.
那么 这篇日记会写什么?
So, what's the piece gonna say?
哦 这个箱子被钛金加强过
Oh, that it's been reinforced with titanium.
- 没错 - 而且造价1200元
- Yes, it has. - And that it cost $1,200 to make.
什么?没有
What? No, it didn't.
花那么多钱造一个箱子
You'd have to be out of your mind
一定是疯了
to spend that kind of money for a crate.
反正 制♥造♥商是这么说的
Well, according to the manufacturer.
呃 不 我们不希望……我们不希望……
Uh, no, we don't want... we don't want...
嗯好吧
Yeah. Okay.
- 呃…… - 去叫Mike
- Um... - Go get Mike.
- 问题是 Carter先生…… - 嗯哼
- The thing is, Mr.Carter... - Mm-hmm.
我们都不希望把箱子踩穿
You don't want to put your foot through a crate.
她觉得这个显得接地气
She thinks it looks folksy,
但其实她站在箱子上看起来像达斯汀霍夫曼
but she really looks like Dustin Hoffman on a crate.
别说了 真刻薄
Stop it. That's mean.
好了 我得走了
All right, I gotta get going.
我要去干活了 用脸上的洞发出声音之类的
I gotta go make noises out of my face hole or whatever it is I do.
你知道Quincy要退休了
You know, Quincy's retiring.
“环球”需要新的人
The "Globe" is gonna need somebody
来让他们拍马屁
who's willing to be sucked up to
来吃一大堆午餐
and who likes to eat a lot of lunches.
你觉得你能担此重任吗?
Think you're man enough for that?
离开Selina?这不可能
Leave Selina? That's not possible.
是吗?你会有很多机会见到我
Is it? You would see a lot more of me.
哦 不这可不好
Oh, no. That's not good.
我可以去看♥房♥♥子
I could go look at houses.
嘿 WendyMike 我知道这有点诡异
Hey, Wendy. Mike, I know it seems
但有事需要你上场
weird, but you're actually needed.
- 走吧 - 嗯 我想先吃完
- Let's go. - Actually, I want to finish my muffin
松饼再……你能……?
and then I'll go get... are you...?
我帮你走吧别 快走
I'm helping you out. Let's go. No, let's go. Come on.
- 那可不太厚道 - 刻薄极了
- That's kinda mean. - That's very rude.
哦 真希望能再跟你谈会儿
Oh, I so wish we could talk longer,
但恐怕 对 我们有事……要……
but I'm afraid, yes, we've got this... we've got...
- Quincy? - Michael!
谢谢你的菜谱
Thank you for the recipe.
你的旅行愉快吗?
Did you have a nice vacation?
“全球”要写一篇关于这个箱子的文章
The "Globe" is doing a piece on the crate.
哦 对 这个箱子花了一百万之类的 很疯狂
Oh, yeah, like it cost a million dollars or something crazy.
不不不 没有这回事 Quincy
No, no, no, there's no story there, Quincy.
对 我就是和他说这个
Right, that's what I was saying to him.
- 对 正是 - 我会解决的
- Yes, exactly. - I'll take care of this.
好吧 很好很好
Okay, great. Great.
- 怎么了? - 老天受不了那个人形肛塞
- What? - Oh, my God. I cannot stand that affected butt plug.
如果我能举起那个该死的箱子 我会用箱子砸死他
If I could lift the fucking crate, I'd beat him to death with it.
- 好了 我们会搞定他的 - 好消息
- Okay, we will get rid of him. - Good news.
Quincy同意做一篇更全面深入的报道
Quincy's agreed to do a more substantial in-depth interview.
时间定在明天
We'll schedule it for tomorrow.
作为另一个选择
That would be the other option.
- 善哉 - 对
- Splendid. - Yes.
现在我要去吃午饭了
Now I am away to lunch.
红酒和鲈鱼不等人
Wine and branzini wait for no man.
- 俺的神 - 下次再见
- Oh, my goodness. - Until we meet again.
- 好了 祝你好胃口 - 谢谢(法语)
- Okay, bon appétit. - Merci.
- 你个恶心鬼 - 他还是很有性格的
- You fucking douche. - He is a character, though.
我讨厌那些玩意恨死了
I hate those. Hate.
好了 Kent在哪儿?
All right, so where is Kent?
呃 我想他还在第♥一♥夫♥人♥那儿
Uh, I think he's still with FLOTUS.
哦 天哪希望他没有让她去站箱子
Oh, God. I hope he doesn't give her a crate to stand on.
不然她找个灯管
Otherwise she's gonna hang herself
就会上吊
from the nearest light fixture.
好了 随时联♥系♥哦
All right, call me anytime.
亲爱的 帮妈妈分药片吧
Honey, come help Mom sort her pills.
你以前很喜欢的
You used to love that.
我搞砸了 妈
I screwed up, Mom.
加入Maddox那边是个错误
I should've never joined Maddox.
现在他玩完了 我回家等死
And now he's finished and I've come home to die.
哎 你特区里的朋友能帮忙吗?
Well, can your DC friends help?
我没有什么特区里的朋友 妈
I don't have any friends in DC, Mom.
他们都在背后管我叫混球
They all call me a dick behind my back.
但是是就站在我背后的那种 我听得见
But, like, right behind my back so I can hear them.
像你一直说的 亲爱的 “黑黑要黑拦不住”
Like you always said, honey, "Haters gonna hate."
对 就是
Right, exactly.
有一天 他们会后悔没有听我的
One day, they'll wish they had listened to me.
老天 真希望我有颗脏弹
God, I wish I had a dirty bomb.
妈 你看能帮我联♥系♥联♥系♥Jeff舅舅吗?
Mom, do you think that you could talk to Uncle Jeff for me?
- 不行 - 我要凭自己的能力找工作
- No. - I want a job on my own merits
而他是能帮我实现的人
and I think that he's the guy to get it for me.
你知道 我们关系不好
You know, we're not on good terms.
又不用你和他上♥床♥ 妈只要打个电♥话♥
You don't have to fuck him, Mom. You just have to call him.
- 什么? - 别这个表情
- What? - Don't give me that look.
- 好吧 - 特区的人就这么说话的
- All right. - It's how DC people talk.
我知道
I know.
想要干大事 就得说对话
If you wanna walk the walk, you have to talk that talk.
好吧
Okay.
这个移♥民♥立场完全不偏激
It's not a radical stance on immigration at all.
实际上 相当实际
It's really more of a practical stance.
女士 我们的读者会对此非常满意的
Ma'am, that is going to fly with our readers.
- 哦 很好 - 最后 我能问你QQQ吗?
- Oh, good. - And, finally, ma'am, might I ask you the QQQ?
“Quincy的奇趣问题”?
"Quincy's Quirky Questions"?
行
Yes.
每次采访我都问同样的问题
I ask the same questions of everyone I interview.
一点特色菜(法语)
A little spécialité de la maison.
啊 真美妙
Ah, magnifique.
你最痛恨哪个人 包括死的和在世的?
What person, living or dead, do you most despise?
我尽量不去恨别人
I really try not to hate anybody
因为我觉得恨
because I think it's a negative use of energy
是消极浪费精力
to hate another human being.
啊多数人都说是希♥特♥勒♥
Ah. Most people say Hitler.
呃 对 没错我不喜欢希♥特♥勒♥
Um, well, yeah, certainly. I'm not a fan of Hitler.
那么 改成希♥特♥勒♥吗?
So, change it to Hitler?
好吧 希♥特♥勒♥ 行
Okay, Hitler, yeah.
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表