The United States of America
美♥利♥坚♥合众国
has a new president: Laura Montez.
诞生了一位新总统: 劳拉·蒙特兹
I hate this country.
我恨这个国家
To have gotten so close was devastating.
离赢得选举就一步之遥确实很绝望
But I did reacquaint myself with an old friend of mine
但我却得以重新认识我的一位老朋友
by the name of Selina Meyer.
她叫塞琳娜·梅耶
And I like her!
而我喜欢她!
You look absolutely radiant. Oh, thank you.
你看起来简直容光焕发! 噢 承蒙夸奖
Yes, your stay in the insane asylum,
对 你在精神病院住的日子
it's really agreed with you. It was a spa.
确实对你有好处 那是个温泉会所
This is the second act.
这就是第二春
Selina Meyer travels the globe spreading democracy
塞琳娜·梅耶环游世界宣扬民♥主♥
like patient zero.
就像感染源一样
Ma'am, you can't run for president.
夫人 你不能竞选总统了
You don't have the party support. It's over.
你没有政党的支持 都结束了
Well, I was speaking hypothetically.
好吧 我就是假设一下
I want a library.
我想要一个图书馆
I'm the only living president who doesn't have one.
现在活着的总统里只有我没有图书馆
Nobody gives me any respect.
没有人尊重我
How 'bout that?
这怎么样?
No justice, no library!
没有正义就没有图书馆!
Who despises me like this?
谁会这么嫌弃我?
Well, there's President Montez, Tom James, Danny Chung...
蒙特兹总统 汤姆·詹姆斯 丹尼·陈...
The White House maids, the stewards.
白宫的佣人们 服务员
White working-class voters.
工人阶层的白人选民
Jonah, my boy, I've come to say farewell.
乔纳 好小子 我是来告别的
I'm pulling all my financial support.
我要撤出所有的资金支持了
Let's send them a message by shoving the guy
让我们给他们传递一个讯息
that they hate the most right back in their faces.
把他们最讨厌的人怼到他们面前!
Thank you!
谢谢大家!
Advanced copies.
样书到了!
Really? My book, my book, my book.
真的吗? 我的书 我的书 我的书!
A Woman First: First Woman. Yeah.
女性至上: 第一位女总统 真棒
You'd get murdered in my country for saying something like that.
如果你在我们国家说这种话 你会被杀掉的
Remember a couple months ago after you got fired
还记得几个月前你被炒了之后
we had drinks with Ben? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我们和本一起喝酒吗? 对 对 对
Yeah, well, I'm pregnant, it's yours.
我怀孕了 孩子是你的
Marjorie and I are having a baby.
我和马乔里准备要个宝宝
I can't believe I'm going to be a father.
我简直不敢相信我要成为一个父亲了
A lot of responsibility.
责任重大啊
You just signed away all responsibility.
你刚签字放弃了所有的责任
Say hello to little Richard.
向小理查德打个招呼
It was President Selina Meyer who negotiated to free Tibet.
塞琳娜·梅耶总统才是那个谈判解放西♥藏♥的人
They finally know it's me! Oh my gosh!
他们终于知道这是我做的了! 我的天啊!
I've been re-thinking things.
我重新考虑了很多事情
And there are some new options for me.
我有了一些新的选择
The options would be easier without any baggage.
如果没有任何包袱 这些选择会简单一点
I'm running for president.
我要竞选总统了
The band is getting back together again.
乐队要重聚了
I do need to talk to you about your role.
我得和你谈谈你的职位
To Team Meyer. To Team Meyer.
敬梅耶团队 敬梅耶团队
Second time's the charm. Ah, it's actually fourth.
第二次会成功的 啊 事实上是第四次了
Fourth time's the charm.
第四次会成功的
It's just incredible.
这简直不可思议
"New Selina."
"全新的塞琳娜"
"Now." Oh, it's perfect!
"就是现在" 噢 太完美了!
I don't really get it, actually.
我其实不是很懂
Ma'am, we're so far ahead in the polls
夫人 我们在民♥意♥测验上领先太多
and you're not even running yet.
而你甚至还没有开始竞选
SHEILA couldn't agree more.
SHEILA简直不能更同意
Hey, Kent's dating again.
嘿 肯特又开始约会了呢
No, SHEILA is my predictive computer model
不 SHEILA是我的预测计算机模型
for election results. No. No.
专门针对选举结果 不 不
Strategic Hypermetric Electoral Interactive
战略超度量选举交互式
Logistical Algorithm.
逻辑算法
I don't want nuts.
我不想要坚果
I like her more than I like the deaf girl.
我喜欢她胜过那个失聪女孩
Whatever happened to her? The police have no leads.
她怎么样了? 警方一直没有线索
Here you go, ma'am. I still need my speech.
给你 夫人 我还需要我的演讲稿
It's printing, ma'am. Amy, are you there?
在打印了 夫人 艾米 你在那儿了吗?
We're all ready for you, ma'am.
我们都准备好迎接你了 夫人
Hey! Sweatpants! You can't just walk out.
嘿! 穿运动裤的! 你不能随意离开
This isn't a Terrence Malick movie. Sit.
这又不是泰伦斯·马利克的电影 坐下
Al right, quiet, everyone. Mommy's reading.
好了 大家都安静 妈咪在读东西了
OK, the network's been properly fluffed.
好的 电视网络都被适当剧透过了
Told 'em to expect a surprise announcement
告诉他们可以期待一份惊喜声明
without telling 'em that she's surprise-announcing.
而不告诉他们她亲自来惊喜宣布
Maybe after the announcement we can finally sit down.
也许声明之后我们终于可以坐下来
There's still a lot to talk about.
还有很多事情需要谈谈
We talk plenty, Amy.
我们谈话很多 艾米
No, not you, ma'am.
没有 不是在说你 夫人
I was talking about the...
我是在说关于...
What? Jesus, I thought you sent that thing
什么? 天啊 我以为你已经把那玩意
to the 7-Eleven dumpster in the sky already.
送到天堂的7-11垃圾桶里了呢
It's just we've been so busy with the campaign. I don't wanna...
我们一直忙着竞选活动的事 我不想...
Waitin' for the thing to get into fucking college?!
等到那玩意考上该死的大学吗难道?
What are you doing?!
你干什么呢?
OK, Leon, I'm still... I'm not sure about this part
好的 里昂 我还是... 我不确定这部分
where I say I wanna be president for all Americans.
我说我想成为所有美国人♥民♥的总统
I mean, do I? Ya know? All of them?
我是说 我想吗? 你知道的 所有人?
How about "Real Americans"? Oh, yeah, that's good.
"真正的美国人"怎么样? 噢 那样好
And then we can figure out
我们可以之后再搞清楚
what I mean later. Yeah.
我是什么意思 好的
Ma'am, I don't have a copy of the speech.
夫人 我没有这份演讲稿的复印件
OK, I don't know what she's saying, so... here.
好吧 我不知道她在说什么 所以... 拿着
Ma'am, the voters need to know clearly
夫人 选民需要清楚
and definitively why you want to be president.
而明确地知道你为什么想成为总统
In your own words.
用你自己的话
If you want me to use my own goddamn words,
如果你♥他♥妈♥想让我用我自己的话
then write me something to say. OK? Yes, ma'am.
那就写点什么给我 好吗? 好的 夫人
Oh, and take out the stuff about immigration
噢 还有把移♥民♥相关的内容都删掉
'cause I feel like it's a little too issue-y.
因为我感觉这话题有点太敏感了
OK.
好的
Hello, Iowa!
爱荷华你们好!
I'm... Selina Meyer.
我是... 塞琳娜·梅耶
Wait a minute. Where is everyone? Maybe they're hiding.
等一下 大家都在哪儿呢? 也许他们藏起来了
Wha...
什...
Amy? Where are you?
艾米你在哪儿呢?
At the airport. Where are you?
在机场 你在哪儿?
There's only one fuckin' runway!
这就他妈一个跑道!
I'm at the airport! We just landed!
我在机场啊! 我们刚刚降落!
That's not possible. Right now I'm standing here,
那不可能 我现在正站在这里
with my dick in my hand, in Cedar... Falls, Iowa!
手里握着我的屌♥ 在爱荷华的锡达... 福尔斯市!
Ma'am, we're in Cedar Rapids. No!
夫人 我们在锡达拉皮兹市 不!
This is supposed to be New Selina! Now!
这本来应该是全新的塞琳娜! 就是现在!
If Mohamad Atta had you people booking his travel,
如果穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿塔 有你们这群人给他预定行程
he'd still be alive today.
他肯定到今天都还活着
Which from his perspective, would be a massive fuck-up.
这从他的角度来看 就是毁灭性的失误
Yeah, it didn't go very well.
是啊 今天这事确实不是很顺利
Ya think? Ma'am, FYI,
你以为呢? 夫人 提醒你一下
we're tracking a school shooting in Spokane, Washington.
我们正在跟进一场校园枪击案 在华盛顿州的斯波坎
Muslim or white guy? Don't know yet.
穆♥斯♥林♥还是白人? 还不清楚
Which is better for me? White guy.
哪个对我更有利? 白人
Fingers crossed.
上帝保佑
OK, guys, what happened at the airport today
好了 大伙 今天机场发生的事
can never, ever happen again.
绝不能再次出现
And so, as such, I have had A... OK.
正因为这样 我让... 再过去点
我让艾米准备了
a full autopsy of the last campaign
对上轮竞选活动的详细信息
to specifically identify
来明确指出
problem areas within the organization.
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表