- 爸! - 嗨 Selina?
- Dad! - Hi. Selina?
哦天啊 你怎麽了?厨房♥不开门
Oh, my God. What is up with you? Kitchen's closed.
是关于Turville的工作机会的事
This is about the Turville jobs.
Turville的工作机会怎麽了?
What about the Turville jobs?
我认识几个董事会的人
I've got some buddies on the board
听说他们拖欠贷款
and I hear they're defaulting on their loans.
他们最多只剩六个月了
They've got six months, tops.
我昨晚本想告诉你的
I would have told you last night,
但你忙着听Ray的鸡♥巴♥了
but you had Ray's cock in your ear.
等等 你搞明白没有?
Wait a minute. Do you understand?
我马上要宣布7000个Turville工作机会了
I'm about to announce the 7,000 Turville jobs.
六个月后就什麽都没有了
There won't be any in six months.
我要怎麽办?
What am I supposed to do?
谈谈GDP 没人听得懂那个
Talk about the GDP. Nobody knows what that means.
- 你听得懂吗? - 听得懂 我……
- Do you know what that means? - Yes, I...
Kent在线上 我想我开了免提
I've got Kent on the phone. I think I put it on speaker,
不过也可能是拍了一张照片
but I might have taken a photo instead.
给我 喂?喂?
Give this to me. Hello? Hello?
好消息 我们把演讲
Good news. We've changed your speech
改成了和会议主持的友好问答会
to a friendly Q&A with the host of the panel chair.
Oh.
好极了 不用再宣布那些虚构的岗位了
Great, no need to announce the jobs that aren't jobs.
谢谢 Kent 很高兴听到这消息
Thank you, Kent. Good to hear.
- 不许任何人问问题 - 遵命
- Nobody's gonna ask a question. - Exactly right.
- 谁是会议主持 我们知道吗? - 我查查……
- Who's the panel chair, do we know? - I can look it up...
哦天啊 那个大坏娘
Oh, my God, it's the big bad "wilf."
这时间表不是一个时间表 是一首诗
That timetable was not a timetable. That was a poem.
- Hello, hello. - Hi.
- 十分感谢 - 哦 谢谢你
- Thank you very much. - Oh, thank you.
很高兴来到这里 与朋友们相会
It's so nice to be here, with friends here.
当然还有身边这位亲爱的挚友
And, of course, a dear friend right next to me.
对 我们见过两次面
Yes, we have met twice.
- 请坐 - 好的 谢谢
- Sit down, please. - Yes. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
有人请我……
So I have been asked...
哦 不 准确地说是要求我……
oh, no, told is more accurate...
我必须提到
that I must mention
你今天要发表一个非常激动人心的声明
that you have a very exciting announcement to make.
你知道 很有意思
You know, it's funny.
我今天真的只想和你
I really today wanted to talk
和我们的团队
with you and our group here
谈谈长远未来 你懂吗?
about the big picture, you know?
我们共处其中的美国前景
The American landscape that we're all in today.
我想和你
That's sort of the conversation
和我们的朋友
that I'm interested in having
进行这种对话
with you and with our friends.
但同时你也有一项
But there is also a very particular announcement
非常具体的声明要发布?
that you wish to make?
对 但我实在想谈谈我遇到的
Yeah, but I really wanted to talk about
那些的鼓舞人心的企业家
the inspirational entrepreneurs I've met.
雨伞骨架背后的人
The men and women who are behind the umbrella skeleton.
如果你思考一下其中的工程原理
If you think about the engineering of it,
这实在是一幅美妙杰作
it's a beautiful thing to behold,
也是我们生活依赖的必需品
and it's something upon which we rely.
这里写着 你想要说的事
It is written there, what you wish to say.
嗯 实际上 说到写……
Well, actually, speaking of writing...
我希望你不介意我提这个……
I hope you don't mind my mentioning this...
但你写了本书 对吗?
but you have written a book, have you not?
“芬兰狼” 听起来相当吸引人
"The Finnish Wolf," which sounds quite intriguing.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你想让我来做
Do you want me to make the announcement
Turville工业的声明吗?
about Turville Industries?
不 没事 好吧
No, it's okay. Fine.
我们和Turville工业结成合作伙伴
We formed a partnership with Turville Industries,
我在此公布底特律区域
and I'd like to announce that there are gonna be
将有若干新的工作机会
some new jobs in the Detroit area.
对 但那只是大形势的
Yeah, but it's just one component
一个方面
in the overall picture.
这本身并不是什麽大事
It's not a big deal in and of itself,
我要澄清一下
just to be quite clear about it.
哦 不 不 是7000个工作机会
Oh, no. No. It is 7,000 new jobs.
请站起来 不必谦虚
Please, stand. Don't be so modest.
我想很长的一段时间里
I think that people will remember the names.
人们会铭记你们的名字的
Selina Meyer and Turville Industries
Selina Meyer和Turville工业
for a very long time.
嗯 如果我们把这个屋子里的人都杀了
Well, if we kill everybody in the room,
也许会没事
then we might be okay.
嗯 我能先杀了Minna吗?
Yeah. Can I kill Minna first?
我从枪展偷了一把手♥枪♥
I stole a pistol from the gun show.
六个月之内这还不算谎言
You won't have lied for six months.
哦 那倒是 谢谢你这麽说 嗯
Oh, that's true. I appreciate that point. Yeah.
- 嘿 Dan在哪? - 这儿 就在这儿
- Hey, where is Dan? - Here. Right here.
好了 Andrew怎麽没有跟来?
Okay, why isn't Andrew on the team?
- 他应该跟随 - 说得非常好
- He should be attached. - That's an excellent point.
我想让Andrew加入 但Amy说……
I wanted Andrew in the entourage, but Amy said...
- Amy什麽也没说 - 怎麽了?
- Amy said nothing. - So what up?
遵命 女士 没问题
You got it. Yes, ma'am. Sure.
看来Ray号♥行动失败了 嗯?
Guess "Operation Ray" failed, huh?
不用担心 我可以给你写一份声明
Don't worry, I can write you a statement.
“我辞职 ”是不是太文绉绉了?
"I resign." Or is that too wordy?
这样很好 一家人一起工作
This is really nice, working together as a family.
我其实挺喜欢那个枪展 你知道吗?
I actually enjoyed that gun show, you know?
一旦我习惯了那些普通人
Once I got used to all the regular people
那些肥胖的普通人 感觉还挺好
and how fat they were, I really enjoyed it.
肥胖是个大问题
Obesity is a huge issue.
嗯 绝对的 绝对的
Yeah. It absolutely is. It is.
我喜欢这条领带
That tie I like.
比昨天那条好
That's better than yesterday's tie.
你喜欢音乐
You like music.
不能再来一次了 Amy 我受不了了
I can't do this again, Amy. I'm all lied out.
- 我是说 不行了 - 真直接啊 Andrew
- I mean, I can't. - That's very direct, Andrew.
嘿 Ray 你不能进去
Hey, Ray. Can't go in there.
是吗?你还不能做这个呢
Yeah? And you can't do this.
我们怎麽在沙发上?
Why are we on the couch?
她摔倒了吗?
Did she fall?
嘿 如果你不介意的话 我现在想按♥摩♥了
Hey, I'm gonna take that massage now, if you don't mind.
- 但到那边去 好吗? - 真快
- But that way, yes? - That was quick.
我上了一些放松学的课
I've been taking classes in Reflexology.
好了 我来拿 没问题
Okay, I'll hold that. I got it.
Andrew 你干嘛……
Andrew, what are you...
- 这儿就行 - 就在这儿 嗯
- Here's good. - Right here, yeah.
- 放松 - 好的
- Just relax. - Okay.
哦 那儿怎麽样?
Oh, how about there?
嗯 还是没感觉
Yeah, still nothing.
你知道 没关系的 没事……
You know, it's okay, it doesn't matter...
哦~~~
oh-hh...
哦 我的天哪!
oh, my God!
太厉害了
That's very good.
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表