对!但他们不是我的主子!
Right! But they do not own me!
的确不是,女士。
They really don't, ma'am.
对,他们不是!
No, they don't!
他们不是!
No, they don't!
那么……
So...
不要儿童医护了?
we're losing child care?
换成老年人?
Replacing that with seniors?
好心的出租车司机
Okay, Benevolent Taxi Driver
应该往左移。
should move to his left.
Davis先生,可以请你往左移吗?
Mr. Davis, can you move to the left, please?
Dee小姐,我的VIP!
It's Miss Dee! My VIP!
抱歉,女士。
Excuse me, ma'am.
你能站回刚才的位置吗?
Could you go back to where you were standing?
很快的。
It'll be real fast.
她的脸怎么回事?
What's wrong with that lady's face?
像有个东西爬上去死在那儿了。
Looks like something crawled up in there and died.
儿童医护被砍了。
Child Care has been axed.
什么?
What?
你得甩了Alicia,小心点。
You need to dump Alicia... sensitively.
不行啊!Amy!
I can't! Amy!
对,她真的真的很感兴趣。
Yes, she's really, really into it.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
你看起来像刚杀了一个妓♥女♥。
You look like you killed a hooker.
不,没有,呃……
No, I didn't. Um...
这个稍微更糟一点,Alicia。
this is slightly worse, Alicia.
你可能知道我要说什么了,
You may know what I'm about to say,
所以请你尽管自己来说。
so please feel free to say it.
这样我就不用说了。
That way I don't really have to say it.
我能和Amy谈谈吗?
Could I talk to Amy?
谢谢。行啊。Amy?
Thank you. Yes. Amy?
Amy,Alicia要求……
Amy, Alicia requested...
没戏。
Not happening.
Amy边走边打电♥话♥呢。
Amy's on a phone and walking.
我们不得不……
We have to...
我们不得不把你搁置,
we have to stand you down,
这次活动。
Alicia, for this event.
我们不需要你。
We're not gonna need you.
我不敢相信。
This is unbelievable.
我懂,我为浪费了你的时间抱歉。
I know, and I apologize if we have wasted your time.
不,你没浪费谁的时间。
No, you ain't wasted nobody's time.
我们会用那些时间来揍死你。
We gonna use that time to kick your ass.
Dee.
我也很生气,我想揍死自己。
I'm angry too, I wanna kick my own ass.
我替你来。
I'll do it for you.
我打过自己的脸。
I've punched myself in the face before.
我撞过墙。
I ran into a wall once.
我烦死你了,懂吗?
I'm freakin' tired of you, okay?
下个月副总统要造访西维吉尼亚
The vice president is going to West Virginia next month
的一家幼儿园,你可以一起来!
to visit a kindergarten. You could come with us!
我不去西维吉尼亚!
I'm not going to West Virginia!
我们去维吉尼亚像什么话?
What do we look like going to any Virginia?
不知道是谁打来的,
I don't know who it's from,
但我必须得接。
but I have to take this call.
你别想接。
- Mike McClintock... - No, you are not taking it.
我必须接!我有事!
I have to take this! I have to do this!
嗷!我在帮你啊,你个蠢母牛!
Ow! I'm trying to help you, you stupid cow!
你说什么?
What did you just say?
我……我小时候
I... Where I grew up, my dad
我爸经常叫我妈母牛。
called my mom a cow all the time.
没有那么糟,其实是亲切友好的。
It's not bad, it's homey and friendly.
“我爱你,宝贝,我的母牛。”
"I love you, baby, you're a cow."
天啊,你下一个
Oh, my God, Mike. What are you
节目是什么?
going to do for an encore?
揍小孩吗?
You gonna punch the kid?
Alicia,我们应该谈谈。
Alicia, you and I should talk.
出去,
Out that door
免得我掐死你。
before I nail your squawky throat to it.
我感觉我们之间有一些误解,Amy。
I can feel that air crackling between us, Amy.
Leon,你知道
Leon, do you have any idea
刚才发生了什么吗?
what just happened in there?
Amy,这狗♥日♥的♥在说什么?
Amy, what is this bushel of fuck talking about?
Leon,能请你拿灭火器
Leon, would you mind smashing his head off
把他的头敲掉吗?
with a fire extinguisher?
乐意效劳。
I wouldn't mind.
她五分钟没动地方了。
She hasn't moved in five minutes.
她一定难受极了。
She must feel horrible.
感觉她的头马上要转圈了。
It's like her fucking head's gonna spin around.
Amy,什么鬼?
Amy, what the fuck is happening?
Mike吸毒了?
Is Mike on crank?
那倒是最不成问题的事了。
That's actually the least of my worries right now.
你妈妈不说话了。
Your mom has gone quiet.
我看你找到了,“悔恨屋”。
I see you found it... the "Room of Regret."
我死定了,Ben。我死定了。
I'm fucked, Ben. I'm fucked.
好吧,有补救的办法。
Well, there's a remedy.
一项古老的技术,
It's an ancient technique that's been plied
在可爱的废柴中
by loveable losers
由来已久。那就是哀求。
since way back. It's called begging.
- 哀求? - 对。
- Beg? - Yeah.
Jonah那个贱♥人♥?
Jonah, that fucking lowlife?
贱♥人♥?你得比他更贱。
That fucking lowlife? You gotta go lower!
你得比最低贱的贱♥人♥更贱。
You gotta go lower than the lowest lowlife.
往下挖,挖,挖,
You gotta dig and dig and dig
直到你宁愿
until you get to the point
自己已经死了。
where you wish you were dead.
懂了吗?这还是基础。
Okay? And that's base camp.
- 我得求他。- 对。
- I gotta beg. - Yeah.
这会有用。
This could help a little bit.
吃一颗吧。
Why don't you take one of these?
这是什么?
What is it?
不知道,我在桌子里找到的。
I don't know, I found them in my desk.
有什么办法让她
Is there any way to snap her out
别再搞“潜水钟和蝴蝶”这套吗?(闷片)
of this "Diving Bell and Butterfly" shit?
她本排练演讲了。
She should be rehearsing my speech by now.
她这样子多久了?
How long has she been like this?
- 无限久。 - 15分钟。
- Forever. - 15 minutes.
- 好吧。 - 哇,等下。什么啊。
- Okay. - Whoa, wait. Come on...
行了,你的大日子成了一出闹剧。我知道了。
Okay. Your big day is a travesty. I get it.
我21岁的生日就是这样。
It's like my 21st birthday.
或者18岁。或者每一次生日,好吗?
Or my 18th birthday. Or every other birthday, okay?
你一生都在为这一刻奋斗。
Your entire life has been leading up to this moment.
因此我过得烂透了。
As a result of that, my entire life has been awful.
摆拍圣诞贺卡,
Posing for Christmas cards,
不看芝麻街,
watching C-SPAN
去看C-SPAN(政♥治♥台),
instead of "Sesame Street,"
去纪念馆看
going to memorials of old Israeli
从没听说过的以色列老家伙。
men that I've never even heard of.
我的日子过得艰难、孤独、悲惨。
I have had a hard, lonely, miserable life.
唯一能够弥补
The only thing that is going to
这一切的就是
make it worthwhile
我成为下一任
is if I become the daughter
美国总统的女儿的希望。
of the next President of the United States.
所以你必须出去。
So you need to go out there.
而且你不能再像个扭捏的小娘们。
And you need to stop behaving like a little bitch.
好了,亲爱的,我不是小娘们,
Okay, sweetie, I am not a bitch,
不过还是谢谢你。
but thanks.
顺便,那件夹克不适合你。
And that jacket doesn't work, by the way.
看起来像个服务员。
You look like a waiter.
我勒个去。
Oh, God damn it.
没事了。我修理了她。
It's okay. I fixed her.
Jonah。J帅哥。J大爷。
Jonah. J-Rock. J-Riggedy.
我诚心求你
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表