Okay, the rumor's something to do with Sec Def Maddox.
他要讲话 轰动性的
He's making an announcement... something big.
幸好你多带了一部
Well, thank God you packed a spare piece.
Amy 好的竞选主管
Amy, a good campaign manager
总是先走一步手♥机♥
always has to think one phone ahead.
你还不是竞选主管
You're not a campaign manager yet.
- 走着瞧 - 而且太让我失望了
We'll see. - And I'm very disappointed
你竟然偷带了一部手♥机♥
you have kept a secret spare phone, Dan.
我也很失望 你竟然没带
And I likewise am disappointed that you have not.
业余
Amateur.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
请稍等
Just one second, please.
这些传言
So, these rumors, right?
我听说是Maddox 你呢
I'm getting Maddox. What are you getting?
我没听到多少 老实说
I'm not getting a huge amount, if I'm being honest.
- Richard 无意冒犯你 - 没关系
- Hey, Richard, no offense... - None taken.
- 你是个丧门星 - 好吧
- You're a catastrophe. - Okay.
现在 你得打给Mike
Okay. So, now, you need to call Mike.
必须弄清楚
You got to get to the bottom of this.
马上 立刻
Immediately. Right now.
是副总统
It's the vice president.
- 你好 女士 - 等等 Mike
- Hey, ma'am. - Oh, hang on, Mike.
没有不敬的意思 题目
No disrespect meant. It's the title.
- 有一点难懂 - 没有
- It is a little confusing. - No, it isn't.
- 是Mike - 你能接待一下这位
- It's Mike. - Could you deal with this...
- 真诚的好女士吗 - 当然
- ...wonderfully honest woman? - Sure will.
- Mike - 你好 女士
- Uh, Mike? - Hello, ma'am?
听着
Listen, have you had a chance
你和媒体上的人谈过了吗
to talk to any of the press guys?
有 今天非常美好
Yes, it is a wonderful day today.
要不要和Wendy打个招呼
Look, you maybe want to say hello to Wendy real quick?
好吧 我很乐意和Wendy谈谈 非常简短地
Oh, yeah, I'd love to speak to Wendy... very briefly.
是美国副总统
It's the Vice President of the United States.
- 喂 - 你好 Wendy
- Hello? - Hi, Wendy.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
太感谢了 副总统女士
Oh, thank you so much, Madam Vice President.
- 你见过她 可以叫她女士 - 女士
- You've met her, you can call her "ma'am." - Ma'am.
今天是你们俩的好日子
Yeah, such a happy day for both of you.
一切都来得好快 Mike能让我开心
It happened so fast. Mike just makes me laugh.
实际上 我们第一次见的时候
As a matter of fact, the first time we met,
我拿着个丹麦奶酪蛋糕
I was carrying this cheese Danish and...
然后你们结婚了 感人的故事
Then you got married. And I love that story.
抱歉我不能到场
Sorry I couldn't be there.
没关系 你在爱荷华
Oh, it's no problem. You're in Iowa,
你懂的 爱荷华就跟吃奶的孩子一样
and, you know, you have to suckle Iowa.
- 没人比我更清楚了 - 她在签售现场
- If anybody knows, I know. - She's at a book signing.
签售会怎么样 女士
How is your book signing going, ma'am?
很好 很精彩
Oh, it's going spectacularly well.
我们的团队卓有成效
We've got a great team working here.
Mike还在吗
Listen, is Mike still there?
- 呃 不在了 - 好吧 再见 谢谢你
- Um... Mike is not. - Okay. Bye-bye. Thanks.
- 艹 - 喂 女士 是Gar
- Fuck. - Hey, ma'am? Hey, it's Gar...
- 得挂了 - 挂到碗里来
- Oh, got to go. - Going back in the bowl.
今天有重大传言
Strong rumors today there may be
国防部将发表重要声明
a major announcement coming from the Defense Department...
好吧 国防部长Maddox漏风了
Okay, Defense Secretary Maddox has slipped his leash.
目前Maddox拒绝发表评论
..Maddox has so far refused to comment...
你们给我从五角大楼弄到确切的情报
Somebody get me actual intel from the Pentagon.
我感觉像是个无知草民
I feel like I'm Joe Public here...
我什么都不知道 我不喜欢这样
I know nothing. And I don't like that feeling.
一会要不要和我们去吃晚饭
Would you like to go for dinner with us later?
不要
No.
- 你最喜欢的词是什么 - 下一个
- What's your favorite word? - Next!
你觉得我冒犯她了吗
Do you think I offended her?
- 能不能签上“给Alice” - 嗯
- Can you write "To Alice..." - Mm-hmm.
“以此打击报复你”
"...this is to get you back"?
我得释放压力
I think I need to decompress
- 就一会儿 - 没问题
- just for a few seconds. - Absolutely.
懂你 我光看着就觉得脑瘫了
Understood, I'm brain-dead just watching you.
我要回酒店
I'm going back to the hotel.
没问题 我怎么跟这些人说
Absolutely. What shall I tell these people?
Gary一般瞎编个理由
Gary just usually makes up an excuse.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen
副总统要出去一会儿
the vice president has to step out for a moment
接参议员来电
to take a phone call with a senator.
他有个大♥麻♥烦
Mm-hmm. He's having a big problem.
啧啧 实在是
Um... pfft! It's...
我很快会回来 十分感谢
I will be back very soon. Thank you so much.
好吗
Okay?
呼
Whew.
神啊
Oh, God.
爱是忍♥耐 爱是善良
"Love is patient, love is kind.
不是嫉妒 不是傲慢
It is not jealous, is not pompous..."
不是自负 不是粗鲁
"It is not inflated, it is not rude..."
它从不自私自利
"It does not seek its own interests..."
不暴躁易怒
"It is not quick-tempered
不耿耿于怀
it does not brood over injury,"
不幸灾乐祸
it does not rejoice over wrongdoing.
爱承载一切 信任所有
"Love bears all things, believes all things..."
爱无止境
sends... love... ends..."Love never ends."
哦天哪
Oh, my God.
我今天爱你比昨天更深
I will love you more today than yesterday,
但你永远是我所有的未来
but you are always all of my tomorrows.
Oh!
我只是一颗卫星
I am but a satellite
被你的引力牢牢吸引
caught in the gravity of your planet, Wendy.
我本来迈向深秋
I was headed for the fall
而你 Michael 给了我春天
when you, Michael, gave me back my spring.
我向媒体正式宣布
My official statement to the press reads thus...
我们相爱了 来共同庆祝吧
"We are in love, come celebrate."
混♥蛋♥ 一边去
Stand aside, asshole.
- Ben - 说脏话可没有好处
- Ben? - You catch more flies with honey
- Ben - 说脏话可没有好处
than with bad language.
- 你好 Ben - 总统参谋长
- Hi, Ben! - The Chief of Staff of the President.
滚开 不然我吸了你
Get out of the way, or I'll fucking inhale you.
很高兴见到你 你的臭脸挺友好啊
Good to see your friendly-ish face-ish!
- 谁 - 没什么
- Who? - Oh, it's nothing.
听着 给我买♥♥些布洛芬
Listen, you need to get me some Advil,
我头疼 有小人乱跳
'cause I got some people in here.
- 好吗 - 包在我身上
- Okay? - Consider it done.
你对水有偏好吗
Do you have a preference on water?
我是斐济水死忠
Because I'm all about Fiji.
你的裙子开着
Your dress is open.
- 噢 - 哇 麋鹿套房♥
- Oh...! - Wow. The Elk Suite!
是啊
Yeah.
你有何贵干
What are you doing here?
正要去参加Cowgill议员的葬礼
I'm on my way to Congressman Cowgill's funeral.
哦对 可怜的Rick Cowgill
Oh, right. Poor Rick Cowgill.
上帝 他可是罐4尺11寸高的炸♥药♥
God, he was a four-foot-11-inch stick of dynamite.
小个子 大人物
A great man inside a small man.
让他握着这个
Stick one of those in Ricky's hand,
他看起来就像个正常身高的人了
he would have looked like an average-sized man.
Mm.
- 你的跟班呢 - 他们在Mike的婚礼
- So where's the team? - They're at Mike's wedding.
我有点想他们
I kinda miss 'em.
Gary而已 按忽略
Oh, it's just Gary. Press "ignore."
我宣布你们结为夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife...
好嘞 所有的单身小姐
All right, all you single ladies...
我不要
I don't wanna do it.
借过
Whoo... coming through.
我的尿柱可以切钻石了
I got a jet here that could cut a fucking diamond.
你来干吗 你没有被邀请
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表