we need each and every one of you.
非常感谢你们能够放下你们的研究
Thank you for interrupting your studies,
中断你们的计划 退休 或者你们的刑期
your start-ups, your retirements, your federal sentences.
伊朗的内阁在问
The Iranian Council of Ministers is asking
什么时候可以和总统谈话
what would be a good time for the president to call?
那真是闻所未闻
Wow, that is unprecedented.
还有 我们要安排时间和英国首相通电♥话♥
Also, we have to schedule calls for the UK prime minister,
还要和中国 还有梵蒂冈
for China, and for the Vatican.
要拍马屁的地方都可以填满一张地图了
It's like a Google Maps of ass-kissing.
在这个历史性的时刻
This is an historic moment.
我不是指史上第一位女总统的事情
I'm not talking about this first female president thing.
我说的是史上第一位红头发的新闻发言人
I'm talking about the first redhead press secretary.
今天真多人啊 发生了什么大事 我没赶上吗
Big crowd today. Something important happen that I'm missing?
看啊 我们原来在白宫
Oh, we're in the White House.
有人提问吗 等一下 我要做第一个问问题的人
Any questions? You know what, I'll do the first one myself.
Mike McLintock 你敢不敢不要这么帅
Uh, "Mike McLintock, why are you so darn handsome?"
我这可不是在开玩笑
Uh, why are you laughing at that one?
让我们一起努力 打它一场胜仗
Now let's work hard and win this puppy, yeah?
很好
All right.
- 你好 - 你好 又见面了
- Hi oh, hi. - Hi, hello, again.
- 还记得我们吗 - 说一下名字可能会有帮助
- Remember us? - Please remind me of the names.
- Kelly. - Richard Splett.
- Kelly. - Richard Splett.
- 记起来了 - 我那时候拿着部相机的
- That's right. - I had a camera.
- 我们刚到这里 - 我看到有人发出了求救信♥号♥♥
- We just got here. - Yeah, I saw the bat signal.
“活力二人组”杀到 蝙蝠侠 神奇小子
"Dynamic Duo" came in. That's Batman, Boy Wonder...
还有小 神奇女郎
young... Lady Wonder.
知道了 很感谢你们能来 真的很感谢你们
Yep, we are grateful to have you, so thank you...
- 我们要干什么 - 我们可以尽全力打电♥话♥拜票
- What should we do? - We can hit the phones real hard.
除非我讲到嗓子痛 耳朵嗡嗡响 不然我是不会停止的
Yeah, oh, I'll hit the phones until I have a sore throat and a hot ear.
你知道的 我准备要来个免提高♥潮♥
Yeah, you know, I tend to rock a hands-free myself.
那太好了 那就去打电♥话♥吧
That's great, then hit the phones.
行 那我们要打给谁
Okay, great. Who should we call?
对 我们需要 像电♥话♥名单之类的
Yeah, we really need, like, a list.
- 找你们的上司要去 - 知道了
- Ask your supervisor. - Yes, ma'am.
没问题 但是 谁是我们的上司
Absolutely. Uh... who is our supervisor?
没关系 我们可以弄明白的
You know, we can find that on our own.
对 我可以 很快知道咱们的上司是谁
Yeah, I can... that's easy to find out.
- Egan先生 - 长官
- Mr. Egan. - Sir.
- 还好吗 - 不错
- How are you? - Fine.
只不过在想你为什么找我到这里开小会
Wondering why you asked me to a meeting in here.
私下跟你说个坏消息
I bring bad news to the closet.
关于那个Danny Chung在伊♥拉♥克♥当地虐囚的流言
That rumor that went around about Danny Chung engaging in torture in Iraq?
- 我知道 - 已经找到消息来源了
- Yes, sir. - It's been traced to its source.
源头就是你Dan
The River Dan.
- 这是谁说的 - 华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥
- Who is saying this? - The "Post."
你也知道你必须要引咎辞职了吧
You understand that you will need to resign?
长官 求你 我可以找到解决办法的
Sir, look, I can find a solution, okay? Just...
给你24小时吗 像电影里面演的那样
Give you 24 hours? Like in a movie?
我不是那个意思 但给我一点时间
No, I mean, yes. Please.
我只能给你6个小时 24小时我们等不起
You have six hours. We can't afford 24.
谢谢你 长官 我欠你一个大人情
Thank you, sir. I'm in your debt forever.
也许只是6小时的人情 就看你怎么处理了
Or for six hours, depending on how you do.
到时候见吧
I'll see you then.
或者是说 永别了
Alternatively, goodbye forever.
- Mike 怎么样了 - 他们都他妈爱死我了 Ben
- Mike, how'd it go? - They fuckin' love me in there, Ben.
我关于枪♥支♥管理的讲话大受好评
My bit about gun control killed.
我还说选民身份确认法 本身就很搞笑
My bit about voter ID laws identified itself as hilarious.
天呐 真是激♥情♥澎湃啊
Man, it's such an adrenaline rush.
我都快有点透不过气了
I am so pumped!
- 干得好 - 谢了
- Well done. - Thank you so much.
别客气 如果你再敢不睡觉
You're welcome. And if you do another press briefing
就去开♥发♥布会的话 你等着被炒吧
on no sleep again, you're fired.
Hey, Ben, Ben, Ben. Ben Ben Ben
你还记得你跟我说
You know how you told me
Chung的军队在伊♥拉♥克♥虐囚的那件事不
that Chung's unit in Iraq tortured that guy?
我从没说过这话
I never said that.
不 你说过的
Yeah, you did.
我们一起喝啤酒的时候你跟我说的
We had a beer and you told me that.
Dan 你听错了
No, you misheard me, Dan.
虐囚是件很恐怖的事情
Torture is a terrible thing.
听好 我跟你说的时候就说过
You know, I told you when I was telling you
这不是我告诉你的
I wasn't telling you what I told you.
Dan 别再缠着我了
The fuck stops here, Dan.
操
Fuck.
听着 Dan 我知道你这是在幸灾乐祸
Look, Dan, I know you probably wanna gloat,
但我早就和特区恩断义绝了
but I'm done with DC.
现在 我准备去非洲那边
So I'm gonna go to Africa and help install
帮那边的穷苦人♥民♥装废水处理系统什么的
sewage systems in poor communities or whatever.
或者是去华尔街 我还不清楚 反正就是二选一
Or go to Wall Street, I don't know. One of the two.
- 我还没决定好 - 好吧
- I haven't decided. - Oh, all right.
我找你 是因为 我们刚好
Well, it's just 'cause, you know, we happen to have
有个职缺想要把你找过来
a position for you on our team.
又在逗我吗 开玩笑的吧 天啊
No fucking way! What? Oh, God.
我们只需要你对媒体记者否认
We just need you to deny to the press
Chung的军队虐囚的谣言是从我们这边传出来的就行
that the Chung torture rumor came from our office.
那你是要我说谎吗
So, you want me to lie?
没错
Yeah.
Dan 听着
But, Dan...
我这辈子就没说过谎
I've never told a lie in my life.
这才叫说谎 学着点吧 Egan
That was a lie. Try to keep up, Egan.
传言说这个谣言是我们这边传出去的 懂不
The rumor is the rumor came from us, all right?
所以你就说你是从网上得知的消息 还有网上的消息不能信
So you just say that you got it from the Web and the Web can't be trusted.
这我可做不到 我就是靠网络发家的
I can't do that. The Web made me.
我不能谴责互联网 那就像是Peter在谴责上帝 或是更糟
I can't denounce it. That's like Peter denouncing Christ or worse.
等一下 你好 Dan Egan 西翼员工
Hold on a sec. Hello? Dan Egan. West Wing.
怎么样啊 Rachel 过得怎么样了
What's up, Rachel? How are you?
我当然可以陪你喝杯小酒了
I would love to go for margaritas.
不过我得告诉你 我的酒量可不太好
Just to warn you, though... I do like to lick the rim.
好的 到时候见
Okay, bye.
- 谁的电♥话♥ - Rachel Marsh 你不认识吗
- Who was that? - Oh, uh, do you know Rachel Marsh?
对外发言部的红发辣妹Rachel吗
Red-hot Rachel from the Speaker's Office?
一发言就停不下来的Rachel吗
"Three-pack-of-Kleenex" Rachel?
当然 我认识她
Yeah, I know Rachel.
我能说什么 这就是白宫的特权 老弟 你接不接受这工作
What can I say? West Wing perks, buddy. So you in?
- 我可以考虑多久 - 2秒
- How much time do I have to think about it? - Two seconds.
- 算上我 - 好极了
- I'm in. - Great.
长官 你在这里干嘛
Sir, what are you doing in here?
- 这地方不是你的 - 我要搬进来
- This is not your manhole. - I'm moving in.
才怪 你要一个更大的办公室 这里和大差十万八千里
No, you're not. You need a bigger office... that's far away.
这间房♥是最适合的 按常理
This is prime real estate. I couldn't be any closer
往这放上一张桌子 那我就是离总统办公室
to the Oval Office if I had... by some triumph of common sense...
- 最近的人了 - 我不想你的办公室在我的隔壁
- a desk actually in it. - I don't want your office next to mine.
我也不想你骑在我头上
I do not want you on top of me.
反正这事就这样的定了 别那么多意见了
Well, I'm going to be. So, work with it.
等一下 你在干嘛
Wait a second. What are you doing in here?
这是我的办公室 看到没 计算器都摆好了
This is my office. See? My calculator's on the desk.
才不是 Selina 说这是我的办公室
No, Selina said this is gonna be my office.
你才不需要办公室 你背着个包就行
You don't need an office. You have a bag.
- 你这是职场霸凌 - 那你去找总统打小报告好了
- Okay, that's bullying. - Well, why don't you take it up with the president?
- 伙计们 - 为什么不找参谋长投诉一下
- Guys... - Why don't you call the Chief Justice
- 把两个人都找来 - 该来的还是要来了
- and get them both in? - And so it begins.
事实上 马上就要开始了 我们要走了
Actually, it really does. We've gotta go.
她马上就要宣誓了
She's about to ascend.
这会是一场很低调的就职宣誓
It will be a low-key swearing-in...
只有几个人会出现在白宫大厅
just a few people in a White House state room.
没有任何的盛装或者庆典
There will be no pomp or ceremony...
还有不到15分钟
In just 15 minutes' time
美国就会迎来他们的第一位女总统
America will have its first female president.
- 我真很为你感到骄傲 老妈 - 亲爱的 谢谢你
- I'm so proud of you, Mom. - Oh, honey bunny. Thank you so much.
没有你的支持我做不来的
Couldn't have done it without ya.
我做过什么了
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表