No, I didn't. Remember that third R.
Thornhill 30% Selina第二名 25
Thornhill, 30%. Selina, second, 25.
Chung, 22, Pierce, 9, Maddox, 8.
Maddox拨♥打♥M去谋杀自己了
Maddox dialed "M" for "Murdered Himself."
天 看看Pierce
God, look at Pierce.
他看起来像刚从性♥奴♥监狱出来
He looks like he just got out of sex prison.
他不会哭吧?
He's not gonna cry, is he?
现在Maddox的女儿要告诉他坏消息
Now Maddox's daughter is gonna give him the bad news.
“爹地 你今天可吃屎啦!”
"Daddy, you fuckin' blew it!"
“爹地 我从未如此以你爲耻 ”
"Daddy, I've never been less proud of you."
嗯 谢谢抽抽 他救了我们一命
Well, thank God for Twitchy. He really saved us.
我喜欢那个小个子
I love that little guy.
现在他得说服大家三个R
Now he's got to convince everyone the three Rs don't stand
不是种族歧视、右翼和种族歧视了
for "racist," "right wing," and "racist."
啊完蛋!一大♥波♥发型问题要来了
Aw, shit! I'm gonna get so many questions about this hair.
我会教你一堆台词的
I can give you a ton of lines for this.
嗯 好吧 这没有让我安心
Yeah, okay. That's not reassuring.
Hey, Dan. Dan.
我想说 对你的 你知道
I just want to say I'm sorry if I wasn't very sympathetic
精神毛病 我不够有同情心
to your, you know, mental head issues.
所以……对不起 还是朋友?
So... I'm sorry. Friends?
玩蛋儿去吧 大嘴巨怪
Go fuck yourself, "Jack and the Giant Freakstalk."
你的团队输了 你应该戴上麻风警示铃
Your team lost, and you should be fitted with a leper bell,
你个完蛋玩意
you sinking shit.
Yeah, okay.
天 我不知道我看上你什麽
Boy, I do not know what I saw in you.
我知道 他是无能丑版的我
I do. He's a less talented ugly version of me.
基本上他就是个人肉安慰毯
He's basically a human comfort blanket.
还记得我想出“短头发 长眼界”吗?
Remember when I came up with "short hair for the long haul"?
什麽时候?啥?不记得了
When? What? No.
放轻松 第二名不错
Cheer up. Coming in second is good.
首场辩论尤其如此
It's especially true with opening debates.
- 打炮也是 - 还不够 我们必须赢
- Also with fucking. - It's not enough. We have to win.
如果你受不了高速运转 买♥♥条防火短裤吧
And if you can't stand the heat, buy asbestos panties.
看看 这样说才像话 让我性奋不已
See, now that's the kind of talk that gets me turned on.
有另一个身体部位发生抽抽了哦
We're gonna have another twitch to deal with here.
我认爲驱逐不算强硬用词
I wouldn't say "repel" is a strong word.
它可以意指“带有敬意地温和地推开”
It can mean also "to push away gently with respect."
我对Chung州长的表现较爲失望
I was pretty disappointed in Governor Chung's performance,
但我确实知道了他曾经当兵的事
but I did learn that he used to be a soldier.
第若干次知道了
Learned that several times.
Mike 没有人问她的发型
Mike, I haven't gotten any questions about her hair.
真♥他♥妈♥感谢上帝
Thank fuckin' God.
呃
Well, the...
洞就是洞
the hole is the hole.
洞就是人掉进去的那个洞
And the hole is the hole that people fall into.
如果跌到水平线以下 人就会掉进洞里
And if they fall below the line, they will fall into the hole.
我们要防止他们跌到线下
And we want to keep them from falling below the line
然后掉进洞里……或者掉出国家
and then into the hole... or off the map.
因爲如果掉进洞里 还怎麽出来?
Because if they're in the hole, how are you gonna get out?
(猪阿姨错过了第七集就懒得补啦)
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表