Mr. Speaker
议长先生
the President of the United States
美♥利♥坚♥合众国总统
Thank you!
谢谢
We're making history. We're thefirst woman president, right?
我们在创造历史 我们是第一个女性总统 对吗?
Well, I am. You're not, Michael.
我是 你不是 Michael
I am. Ow, you're hurting my hand. Hi.
我是 你弄疼我的手了 你好
Oh, I see you.
我看到你了
Thank you. Well, I'm getting jiggy with it.
谢谢你 我太激动了
I'm gonna get that Philip Roth book back to you.
我会把那本Philip Roth的书还给你
I haven't forgotten about it.
我没有忘
God, I can't even hear myself.
天呐 我都听不到自己了
Am I talking? It's hard for me to hear me.
我在说话吗? 我自己很难听见自己
Thank you, Mr. Speaker,
谢谢你 议长先生
Mr. Vice President,
副总统先生
members of Congress,
各位国会议员
my fellow Americans.
我的美国同胞们
I'd like to begin today...
今天我首先...
by saying a few words.
想说几句话
You know, some content would be nice in this speech.
演讲里最好有些内容
This is just noise-shaped air.
这些只是噪音一样的屁话
I know, and she's reading it tomorrow
我知道 而且她明天将会
out loud in front of an audience.
在观众面前大声朗读这玩意
Hi, boss. You're still juicing?
老大 你还在榨果汁?
Yeah. Mike trying to be healthy.
是的 Mike想健康一点
It's like a potato trying to whistle.
就像土豆试图吹口哨
Wendy and I made a deal.
Wendy和我说好了
If I make it to 50, I can quit fruit for good.
如果能坚持到50岁 我就再也不用吃水果
What did you think of the draft from last night?
你觉得昨天的草稿怎么样?
POTUS says the speech is too vague.
总统说这个演讲太含糊了
I thought she wanted it vague.
我以为她希望含糊一点
I guess we did too good a job.
我猜我们好的过头了
So we still don't know
所以我们还是不知道
what's going in her speech to the joint session.
她在联席会议上的演讲要说些什么
I mean, what do we do? Google it like a best man speech?
我们要怎么办? 像搜索伴郎演讲一样谷歌♥这个么?
Relax, it'll come together.
别急 船到桥头自然直
It always has with every president
我做通讯主管的
I've been comm director for.
每个总统都能搞定
How many is that? This would be my second.
一共几个? 这是第二个
And actually, it didn't always come together
实际上 Hughes总统在位时
with President Hughes.
并不是总能顺利搞定
We had many failures.
我们失败过很多次
I guess I just got used to it.
我想我都习惯了
Great pep talk, man.
太鼓舞人心了 老兄
Ma'am, Ben is getting Amy's direct mail plans
夫人 Ben会将Amy的直邮计划
for you to approve
拿给您批准
then you meet the Attorney General re Chicago
然后您将接受Ann James宣誓就职住房♥与城市发展部部长
after you swear in Ann James as Housing Sec.
之后会见芝加哥检察长
Yep.
好的
You have five priority calls in a holding pattern,
您有五个优先通话正在等待
which can happen between Moldova and skin cancer.
您可以在摩尔多瓦和皮肤癌之间接听
Okay.
好的
And then you have a potential 15-minute break.
然后您可能能休息15分钟
All right, during which I can sleep
好的 期间我可以睡觉
and you can squeeze nutrient paste into my mouth.
你把营养膏挤到我嘴里
Don't count on it, ma'am.
别指望了 夫人
US warship on exercises just collided
刚才参加演习的美国战舰
with a Greek fishing boat.
与希腊渔船相撞
Two fatalities, ma'am.
两人死亡 夫人
Yeah, we're looking at a big, fat Greek funeral.
是的 将会有场盛大的希腊葬礼
I'll arrange for you to make a statement, ma'am.
我将安排您发表声明 夫人
Yeah, 'cause I'm the president, see?
好的 因为我是总统了 看到没?
Everything's my fault now.
现在所有事都是我的错
Hey, do I have time to talk to Jim and Dan and Mike?
我有时间与Jim、Dan和Mike谈话吗?
Uh, no, you don't. I want to.
没有 我想和他们谈话
Then you can. Right.
那您就可以 好的
The opening's good... the stuff about Hughes
开场很好 关于Hughes
and FLOTUS, section A.
和第♥一♥夫♥人♥的东西 A部分
There isn't an A. We're numbering the sections.
没有A 我们现在用数字编号♥
We are? We are. We agreed on numbers.
是吗? 是的 我们都同意用数字
So section A is now section one.
所以A部分现在是第一部分
Harvard education right there.
哈佛教育的好啊
Hey, who is that?
那是谁?
Oh, I want to say Chloe or Ellie.
我想是Chloe或者Ellie
Ally. No, Sally
Alyy 不 Sally
There are a million young women around here
这里有一万个年轻女人
and they all look exactly the same to me.
在我看来全都一模一样
You big lady racist.
你这个十足的女性歧视者
Hey, guys, I had an idea.
各位 我有个主意
Smells like Puerto Rico in here.
这里闻起来像波多黎各
I'm juicing.
我在榨果汁
Oh, okay.
好吧
So how about this idea?
这个主意怎么样?
How about if we take the cut section
如果我们把Hughes总统
of the President Hughes draft
草案的削减部分
and we put it together with the spendy section
和我的“家庭第一”草案的增加开支部分
of my Families First draft, right?
放在一起 怎么样?
Plus with the breast-feeding business.
再加上母乳喂养的事
Yes, ma'am.
是 夫人
That's files Mike11A1 and Mike11A11.
那是Mike11A1和Mike11A11文件
That's for my reference. Okay.
那是我的编号♥ 好的
Ma'am, they still haven't found the three missing hikers.
夫人 他们还没发现三个失踪的登山者
Cathy will keep you updated. Oh, thank you.
Cathy会告诉您最新消息 哦 谢谢
Who is that? Hey, who is Cathy?
那是谁? Cathy是谁?
I've got to go.
我得走了
All right, come on.
好的 走吧
That was the actual President of the United States.
那就是真正的美国总统
It never stops being cool.
永远这么酷
She calls me Mike. That is your name.
她叫我Mike 那就是你的名字
Obviously we're gonna need to talk about President Hughes.
当然我们还得谈到Hughes总统
You know, thanks a million, take it easy.
非常感谢 放轻松什么的
Let's just keep it short, though.
但是要短一点
And then that's where we put in my vision for the future,
然后就加入我对未来的愿景
okay?
好吗?
For now, just put a marker that just says "future whatever."
现在先标记上“未来随便吧”
It's just that I've got an intelligence briefing
有个情报简报会议
that I've got to get to, okay?
我得参加 好吗?
Okay, you know what we should do is prioritize.
我们应该排好优先顺序
'Cause there's like the cutty and the spendy...
因为有削减、增加开支...
I agree.
我同意
Suckas.
人♥渣♥们
Hey, ma'am, I can't go in this intelligence briefing with you.
夫人 我不能陪您去这个情报简报会议
Right. Is there anything that you need?
对 您需要什么吗?
I got those Dutch eyedrops you requested.
我有您要的荷兰眼药水
No, I don't need you, Gary.
不 我不需要你 Gary
Great. Great. I just thought I'd ask. Here's your coffee.
好的 我就觉得得问问 这是您的咖啡
No. Okay.
不用 好的
Yeah, um, ma'am,
夫人
have you given any thought
您考虑过
to the vice president being at these meetings?
让副总统参加这些会议吗?
You know, I mean, I wouldn't want him to have
我不想让他像我当副总统时
the shitty experience that I had as veep.
有那些屎一样的经历
No.
是的
Unfortunately, the precedent has been set for this meeting,
遗憾的是 总统已经定好要参加这个会议了
so I wouldn't want to go change things...
所以我不想改变事情...
Not at this early stage. Exactly. Right.
现在这种早期阶段不行 正是
President needs the bag.
总统需要这个包
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, sure. She only needs the bag.
是是是 当然 她只需要这个包
Okay, it's not that simple. Hey, hey, hey, easy.
没这么简单 嗨嗨 轻一点
You're holding it wrong. You're holding it wrong.
你拿得不对 你拿得不对
Ladies be crying, pimps be dying.
姑娘们都哭了 皮条客快死了
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表