我还录了 大逃亡 晚点可以一起看
And then I taped "The Great Escape" for later.
- 要看第17次吗 - 第17次
- Oh, 17? - 17.
快点搞定就过来啊
So wrap it up soon.
你现在大概是因爲不能
So, you're probably bumming you can't be
和副总统上船很不开心吧
out on that boat in Baltimore Harbor with the Veep, huh?
- 在度蜜月呢 - 是啊
- Honeymoon.- Yeah.
在那之后她就去马里兰的竞选总部吗
Hey, is she going to her campaign headquarters in Maryland after?
是的 不过还没有竞选办公室
Yeah... but it's not a campaign office.
只是购置了一套房♥子
It's a real estate acquisition.
嗯 当然 没错
Oh, yeah. Of course, right.
PAC 政♥治♥行动委员会 其作用是筹募及分配竞选经费给角逐公职的候选人
- 别说出去 - 通过政♥治♥行动委员会资金购置的吧
- Keep it quiet.- A PAC-quisition, huh?
来个双击 说得好
Big man, up top. For the win.
Mike 说真的
Hey, Mike, serious talk.
我来这里是因爲我要开家咨♥询♥公♥司♥
The reason I'm here is because I'm opening up a consulting firm
- 想邀请你加入 - 咨♥询♥什麽
- and I want you on board.- Consulting on what?
如何删除你的网络搜索记录吗
How to delete your Internet search history?
Jonah
So, Jonah,
- 听说你失业了 - 是的
- heard you got canned.- Yeah.
不过 这样更好
But you know what? It was for the best.
刚刚跟 Mike 说了 名字就叫 Ryan政经
I was telling Mike about it.It's gonna be called "Ryantology."
特区圈内人揭露特区非法行爲
DC insider turns DC outlaw,
爲民♥主♥平等呐喊
energizing democracy,
从有权人中获取利益给可怜之人
taking from the powerful and giving to the pitiful.
- 知道我的意思了麽 - 那你怎麽还在我们家
- Know what I'm saying? - Why are you at our house, then?
可能他需要预热
Maybe he needs a start-up.
记得那个闲汉吗 老来咱们街上闲逛
Remember that random dude who used to hang out on our street
- 还跟妈要钱的那个 - 那是 Mike
- asking Mom for money? - That was Mike.
真有趣 不错孩子们
Very funny. Good one, guys.
亲爱的 我要把你的柠檬水
You know what, honey? I am gonna replace
换成冰冰凉的啤酒
your lemonade with an ice-cold beer.
好极了
Grazie.
你真是教导有方 Mike
You've got her well trained already, Mike.
你的商业模型真烂 我没兴趣
Your business model sucks. I'm out.
嘿 Wendy 要是你拿啤酒过来 可以顺便拿点
Hey, Wendy, if you're grabbing beers, would you mind grabbing...
好吧 我知道了
Okay, that's fine.
不要动先生 把手举起来
Remain still, sir. Hands where we can see them.
我们得拍张我 还有他举手投降
We need to get a photo of me
的照片 这样做会有问题吗还是
with him surrendering. Is that wrong to do that?
没 只是很可惜要是抓到更适合上镜的就好了
No, it's just a shame they couldn't arrest someone a little more photogenic.
可以后期处理一下 脸部什麽的
We can just pixelate him... the face.
- 没事的 - 我完全不知道该怎麽弄
- That's fine.- I have no idea how to do that.
嘿 我给你投过票
Hey, I voted for you!
十分感谢 先生
Thank you very much, sir,
但恐怕你还是得进监狱了
but I'm afraid you have to go to prison!
女士 我们得回去了 总统发了份声明
Ma'am, we need to get back.POTUS has made a statement.
什麽 又怎麽了
What? What now?
先生 你能解释下这些东西吗
Sir, can you explain this?
- Gary - 这得拍下来
- Gary.- You gotta get a shot of this.
- 女士 - 刀具 他有各种刀具
- Ma'am...- Swords. He's got swords.
刀具个屁 总统宣称他现在是反堕胎一派了
Fuck the swords. POTUS just announced that he's now pro-life.
- 什麽 - 我们的总统吗
- What? - Our POTUS? The POTUS?
医学伦理研究会的餐后演讲
Institute of Medical Ethics after-dinner speech...
题目是孕期20周后禁堕胎
20-week cutoff!
他应该是支持堕胎的一派 现在怎麽摇身一变就变成支持反堕胎的了
He's pro-choice! Now all of a sudden, he's pro-life?
他们都开始叫他 "支持统" 了
They're already calling him "PRO-TUS,"
这可真傻♥逼♥ 因爲两边都是以 支持 开头的
which is stupid because both sides have "pro" at the start.
- Gary - 嗯
- Gary! - Yeah.
- 去叫 Dan 过来 - 他在楼下
- Go get Dan!- He's downstairs.
甲板下 Amy 你要说甲板下
"Below deck," Amy.You gotta say, "below deck."
他说 应该是时候给那些
He says, "Maybe it's time we give back"
让陷入困境的人自主选择
a little freedom to those who cannot choose."
现在 Amy 我并不是想要搞得疑神疑鬼
Okay, Amy, I do not mean to sound paranoid,
可我觉得他这腔调是想要搞死我
but he is trying to kill me.
我们得让这艘船掉头回去
We need to turn this boat around.
没错 得想想我接下来该怎麽说
Right, exactly. We gotta figure out what I'm gonna say.
嗯 我就说
Yeah, I just gotta...
我们支持堕胎 但是也并不是绝对的 可以吗
We are pro-choice,but we're not controversial, right?
是的 孕期一共分孕早期 孕中期
Yeah, they got first trimester, second trimester,
还有孕晚期
third trimester...
你怎麽把孕期阶段都讲出来了 够了
You're listing trimesters. Stop it!
咱们现在到楼下想想该如何表态吧
Let's go downstairs and figure out what we're gonna say.
是甲板下 我们要去甲板下
It's below deck! We gotta go below deck!
我们必须要想出个解决方案 走吧
We've got to figure this out. Come on.
嗨 Sue 副总统在吗
Hi, Sue. Is the vice president around?
副总统办公室
不在 先生 她在海岸防卫队船上
She is not, sir. She's on a coast guard boat
正在跟鱼们会晤以及嘘寒问暖呢
meeting and greeting fish.
啊 那咸咸的大海
Ah, the salty sea.
Sue 请原谅我的唐突 你是不是换了发型
Sue, forgive me, but have you altered your hair, perhaps?
做了个拉直而已 可是相当痛苦
I got it chemically relaxed.It was enormously painful.
不过 看起来倒挺不错
Well, it seems to be working for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
妈的 总统现在已经完全不受控了
Damn it. The president's gone rogue.
对不起 Sue 日后再继续我们欢心的谈话
Sue, apologies. We will continue our pleasant chat at a later date.
堕胎的事要紧
Abortion calls.
女士 我对天发誓
Ma'am, I swear to God,
我们都以爲他只是来吃点虾
we all thought he was gonna just eat some shrimp,
随便说些废话 然后就直接回家
rattle off a few platitudes, go home,
Full Metal Jacket 1987年上映讲述美军越战期间训练及参战的电影
再看第N遍 全金属外壳 然后就上♥床♥睡觉去了
watch "Full Metal Jacket" for the millionth time and fall asleep.
副总统竞选办公室 马利兰
Kelly 马上去叫 Mike 让他从老婆身上爬起来接电♥话♥
Kelly, tell Mike to climb off his wife and get on the speakerphone, now.
你知道这意味着什麽吧
Do you know what this is?
就让我解释给你听
Let me explain something to you.
总统现在就是想要玩死我 你懂吗
This is POTUS trying to screw me, okay?
他这是拉出一坨冲不走的硬屎
This is the unflushable turd
然后把它留在马桶里等着看下一个人怎麽遭殃
that is left in the can for the next person...
那个人就是我
e.g., me.
- 顺便说一句 厕所还没修好 - 总统疯了吗
- The toilet's still broken, FYI.- Has POTUS gone nuts?
我们可不能让疯子当总统
We can't have a crazy president.
在意大利倒是可以
In Italy they do.
意大利前总理贝卢斯科尼桃色新闻和受贿丑闻不断 最后被迫辞职
我们要立刻联♥系♥所有的相关利益集团
We have to get all of the special interest groups in.
没错 让他们也立刻参与其中
Right, we have to bring them all in,
然后我又要开始听这帮傻♥逼♥们在那讲什麽乱七八糟的道理
and I'll listen the shit out of every one of those morons.
这问题很棘手 所以得把他们分开
This issue is toxic.So keep the groups apart...
支持堕胎一派的安排在上午 反堕胎的在下午
pro-choice in the morning,pro-life in the afternoon
这样就不会引起任何冲突了
so nobody shoots any doctors.
女士 听我说 你最后总会惹到一些人不满的
Ma'am, listen, you're going to end up pissing somebody off.
最好现在就声明立场
It's better to just take a stand now.
Mike 的电♥话♥接通了
Putting through Mike.
嗨朋友们 海岸防卫队船行如何
Hi, guys. How was that coast guard boat, huh?
- 是我搞错了 - 那就转到这个分机上来呀
- That's my bad.- Just put it through on this one.
- 目前暂时转不了 - 那直接拿过来吧
- Incompatibility issues.- Just bring it over here, please.
- 稍等一下 Mike - 喂
- Hang on, Mike.- Hello?
- 电♥话♥线不够长 - 请你挪到那边好吗
- It doesn't reach.- Would you please move?
- 好的 - 你就这样拿着吧
- Yes.- You hold this here.
你们搭的是中性快反艇还是小型2代
Were you on an RB-M or an RB-S II?
现在可不是讨论船的时候
We really can't talk about the boat right now,
Mike 因爲我们在想该要如何在堕胎这件事上
because, Mike, we're trying to figure out how I think
- 表达我的立场 - 好
- about this issue.- Okay.
媒体只是想知道您是不是改变了您的立场
The "Post" wants to know if you've changed your stance on abortion...
没错
Yeah.
所以你可以这样说 身爲一名女性
So you could say,"As a woman I believe..."
不不不 不不不
No, no, no! No, no, no!
我不能说出 身爲女性 这种话
I can't identify myself as a woman.
不该让大家意识到这点 男人不喜欢被女人领导
People can't know that. Men hate that.
讨厌女人的妇女也会讨厌我这麽说
And women who hate women hate that...
而且几乎所有女人都是这样 你同意吗
which I believe is most women,don't you agree with that?
好吧 女士 我觉得我们应该收拾一下回特区再讨论吧
Yes, and, ma'am, we should bag this up and take it back to DC.
- 好主意 - 就这样吧
- Good idea.- Yeah. Right.
对了 Jonah 知道了我们竞选办公室的事
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表