Crap.
我唯一受不了的肮脏手段就是坦白
If there's any dirty trick that I cannot stand, it is honesty.
还有我伟大的妻子Chrissy的支持
...and support of my amazing wife, Chrissy.
我们渡过了难关 关系从未如此牢固
We got out the other side stronger than ever.
如此牢固 我可以这样告诉你 美国
Strong enough for me to tell you this, America.
如果你们原谅我
If you can forgive me,
你们才可以给我投票
then you can vote for me.
我伟大的妻子Chrissy 女士们先生们
My amazing wife Chrissy, ladies and gentlemen.
就在那儿 我亲爱的 就在那儿
There she is, my darlin'. There she is.
我讨厌坦白 除非是屈打成招
I hate confessions, unless they've been beaten out of someone.
Thornhill刚自己播了Thornhill的新闻
Thornhill just ran the Thornhill story,
我的Thornhill新闻白搭了
which makes my Thornhill story useless.
现在你必须告诉我第♥一♥夫♥人♥的故事
So now you have to tell me about FLOTUS.
我不能 第♥一♥夫♥人♥绝不能说
I can't tell you about FLOTUS. FLOTUS is a no-go-tus.
那我就写Ray的事了
Then I can run the story on Ray.
我不能让你写Ray的事
I can't let you run the story about Ray.
但是我爱你 是不是一切都好点了?
But I love you. Does that make everything better?
我们的婚姻要变成这样?这样?
This is what our marriage is gonna be? This?
不一定要这样 等等 我们在说什麽?
It doesn't have to be. Wait, what are we talking about?
永远会有利益冲突
There's always gonna be a conflict of interest.
但婚姻就是这样——利益冲突
But that's what marriage is-- a conflict of interests.
不 婚姻意味着彼此无话不谈
No. Marriage is being able to tell each other everything
- 找到—— - 你们吵架了?拜托不要吵架
- and finding-- - Are you guys fighting? Please don't fight.
- Gary 别插手我的婚姻 - 好了 明白
- Gary, get the hell out of my marriage. - Okay, got it.
Mike 我真的很担心这些发型的问题
Mike, I'm really nervous about all these haircut questions.
- 没人在意的 - 哦 好吧
- Nobody cares. - Yeah, okay.
目前美国生活着
We have 11 million illegal immigrants
1100万非法移♥民♥
currently living in the U.S. today.
我们有何对策 副总统女士?
What do we do about them? Madam Vice President?
我的策略十分明确
I have a very clear strategy
今天就与大家分享
that I would like to share with everybody today.
我称之爲三个R
I call it my "three Rs."
轮到三个R了
It's time for the "three Rs."
就像三块巨石一样有劲
They're solid as a rock, rock, rock.
第一——我们要改革
Number one-- we need to reform.
但改革必须依靠两党合作
But we can't do it without bipartisan support.
凭借我的经验 我有自信
And that is something that I am confident,
实现两党合作
with my experience, I can absolutely secure.
第二——我们要重申
Number two-- we need to reaffirm.
我们要重申对有技能的
We need to reaffirm our commitment
合法移♥民♥工作者的承诺
to highly skilled, legal immigrant workers.
第三——
Number three-- the...
第三个R
the third R.
Um... uh...
创新 创新 第三个是创新
Renew, renew. The third R is "renew."
她忘了第三个R
She forgot the third R.
第三个R是——
The third R is--
嗯 实际上 我们先回到“重申”
actually, in fact, let me go back to "reaffirm,"
第二个R
which was number two.
我们有没有狙击手?能把她灭了吗?
Do we have any snipers? Can we take her out?
你有枪吗?让我来
You got a gun? I'll do it.
……这些移♥民♥的后代 当然 开公♥司♥
...immigrants whose descendants, of course, run companies.
像矽谷的Clovis那样成功的公♥司♥
Successful companies like Clovis in Silicon Valley,
今天早些时候我有幸造访了Clovis
where I had the good fortune to visit earlier this year.
- 副总统女士? - 嗯?
- Madam Vice President? - Yes?
- 你的时间快到了 - 哦 天哪
- Your time is nearly up. - Oh, dear.
你提到了第三个R?
You mentioned a third R?
十分感谢 Andrea
Thank you so much, Andrea.
我一定会讲到那个
And I'm absolutely gonna get to that.
老天 刚才抽得够狠
Jesus, that is a wicked twitch.
- 我看不下去了 - 她也是
- I can't watch this. - Neither can she,
因爲她的眼睛他妈的有毛病了
'cause her fuckin' eyes don't work.
是……驱逐
It is... "repel."
对
That's right.
驱逐?她说驱逐?
"Repel"? Why did she say "repel"?
怎麽回事 今天是“学海盗讲话日”吗?
What is it, "Talk Like A Pirate Day"?
我主张驱逐不需要的移♥民♥者
I mean we need to repel unwanted immigration.
我们应当驱逐罪犯
We need to repel criminals,
驱逐肥胖
we need to repel obesity,
驱逐虐囚者
we need to repel torturers.
我看我支持了一个纳粹
I think I've endorsed a Nazi.
这个希♥特♥勒♥的发型倒是说得通了
That would explain the Hitler haircut.
我们应当驱逐美国的敌人
We need to repel the enemies of America.
谢谢
Thank you.
也许我应该用两个R了事
Maybe I should have gone with two Rs.
嘿 我有两个蛋送给你——
Hey, I got three Fs for ya--
你完蛋了 你个操蛋玩意儿
you're fucked, you fuckin' fucker.
哎哟我日!他们爱死她了
Holy crapcakes! They're loving her.
我知道 好像她每说一次驱逐
I know. It seems every time she says "repel,"
就吸引来更多的选民
she attracts more voters.
有一位观衆提问
We have a question now from a member of our audience,
Angela Rodriguez.
因爲银行拒绝降低利率
My mom lost her house
我妈妈的房♥子被收走了
because the banks refused to lower the rates.
我爸爸去世了 她只能
My dad passed away and she had to pay
用积蓄来付按揭
for the mortgage out of her savings.
- 他在干吗? - 现在 我妈妈失去了房♥子
- What's he doing? - Now, my mother lost her house.
不 别看抽筋 注意力集中到死爹女士身上
No, don't look at the twitch. Focus on the "dead dad lady."
- Maddox部长 - 嗯?
- Secretary Maddox? - Hmm?
哦 呃……对
Oh, uh... yeah. I'm very sorry to hear
听到你妈妈的经历我很抱歉……
about what happened to your mom, and...
我认爲不该处罚
I don't think we should be penalizing
任何努力工作的美国人
any hardworking Americans.
但问题在这儿 Andrea
But here's the thing, Andrea.
- Angela - 啊?
- Angela. - It is-- huh?
Angela 我的名字是Angela
Angela. My name is Angela.
Angela 对对对
Angela. Right, right, right.
问题是存在漏洞
There are some loopholes.
我们要做的
What we need to do
是找出漏洞
is to find those loopholes
并且确认
and find out...
是否——他们是漏洞
whether-- are they loopholes
还是合理的洞?
or are they legitimate holes?
合理的洞是什麽鬼东西?
What the hell is a legitimate hole?
嗯 还是别让我开话匣了
Well, don't get me started.
这才是我们该问自己的问题
That's the question that we should be asking ourselves.
- 我可以说吗? - 请简短一些 议员
- If I may--? - Please be brief, Congressman.
我绝对——我尊重洞
With absolute-- with regard to holes,
也接受之前针对我的幽默发言
and not withstanding the humor that was poked at me earlier,
我喜欢幽默
and I'm certainly a fan of humor--
——没有幽默可活不了——
can't get by without it--
但我认爲洞的话题已经说透了
but I think the point about holes is well taken
而且和我之前说的
and sort of circles back to my point
塞子有一定联♥系♥——
about plug holes earlier--
嗯 其实——不太有
Well, not-- not-- not quite.
但是——我们得找出这些洞 或者说漏洞
But it-- we wanna find those holes or the loopholes.
快别说洞了
Just stop saying "hole."
也没有那麽糟
It's not that bad.
不 作爲一个洞(整体whole) 没有那麽糟
No, as a "hole," it's not that bad.
但我们要置身于洞之上
But we wanna stay above the hole.
我们不能扎进洞里
We don't wanna go down the hole.
他要被自己“洞"的洞吞没啦
He's gonna disappear up his own "hole" hole.
如果你们给我投票
If I get your vote,
你们就不会扎进洞里
you won't go down that hole.
我会带领大家置身于洞之上
I wanna bring everybody above the hole.
我们都希望活在洞上
We all want to live above the hole.
真像句口号♥ 伙计们
That sounds like a slogan, folks.
我们再一次表达
And once again, we'd like to express our appreciation
- 对各位候选人的敬意 - 谢谢
- to each of the candidates. - Thank you.
哦 好吧 你可没
Oh, well. You didn't get
什麽机会说话 是吧?
much of a chance to speak, did you?
确实没有 记住第三个R
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表