and the brave men and women...
嘿!蛋!
Hey! Dan!
pizza到了 伙计
Hey, pizza delivery, buddy.
有大块肉给你吃
I got some meat you can put in your mouth.
你个下♥贱♥混♥蛋♥!
You fuckin' asshole!
嘿 要附赠汽水吗?
Hey, you want a complimentary soda?
你♥他♥妈♥在干吗 Jonah?
What the hell are you doing, Jonah?
- 艹♥你♥妈 Dan - 哦对 没错
- Screw you, Dan. - Oh, yeah, that's right.
说到艹
Speaking of screwed,
我听说你损失了四百万
I heard you lost four million dollars.
- 嗯 - 你的不幸我感同身受
- Yeah. - I feel your pain.
我今天无奈地打牌故意输了150.
I had to dump that 150 on purpose in the game today.
你害死我了 Dan 你的狗脸害死我了
You fucked me, Dan. You fucked me with your face.
哦 是这个脸吗?
Oh, would that be this face?
Melissa 今天真愉快
Melissa, what an enjoyable day.
- 十分感谢 - 我们的荣幸
- Thank you very much. - Our pleasure.
嗯 绝对的
Yes. Absolutely.
Amy 我能和你简短地谈一下吗?
Amy, can I talk to you just briefly?
在女厕所里 他们有种
In the ladies' restroom, they have
什麽互联网马桶
some sort of an Internet toilet.
我搞不懂怎麽冲水
I couldn't figure out how to flush it.
那麽多按钮 我都慌了
It's got all these buttons that freak me out,
你能帮我处理吗?好的
so could you go handle it? Okay.
第三个隔间 谢谢
It's the third stall. Thank you.
哦 精彩的一天 精彩的设备
Oh, wonderful day, wonderful device.
- 要带一个回去吗? - 不要
- Wanna take one away? - No.
给
Here you go.
衷心祝福
All the best.
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表