不可能
No way.
你开玩笑吗?就这个新消息?
Are you kidding me? That's the update?
- 就是说啊 对吧? - 不
- I know, right? - No.
我是说我和Maddox
I'm talking about Maddox and me.
神呐!我领先了这家伙三步
Jesus Christ! I'm 30 yards ahead of this guy.
我应该领先他三千步
I should be three miles ahead.
我应该是“三千步候选人”
I should be the "three-mile candidate."
“三千步”会産生负面联想
"Three Mile" has negative connotations.
那里发生过核灾难(不懂 )
There was a nuclear disaster there.
嗯这里搞不好也会发生
Yeah. Well, there might be one here too.
女士 George Maddox
Ma'am, George Maddox would
希望周末和你会面
like to meet this weekend.
在哪?
Where?
他邀请你去他的乡间居所
He's invited you to his country house.
去做什麽 谋杀探案周末?
What for, a murder mystery weekend?
我喜欢乡下
I love the country.
在树丛里小便 听人在门廊上讲话
Peeing in a bush, being talked to on a porch.
有点像当狗狗
It's kind of like being a dog.
女士 我们需要阻止Maddox参选
Well, ma'am, we need to stop Maddox from running.
我知道 小A
I know that, Ame.
给他点甜头 比如国务卿
Offer something shiny, like State.
Mike 你给我去
Mike, you're gonna come with me.
- 我? - 对
- Me? - Yeah.
- 真的吗? - 真的
- Really? - Yeah.
我有非常重要的事要在这儿做 女士
I have really important stuff to do here, ma'am.
哦 真对不起我妨碍你了吗?
Oh, I'm so sorry. Am I keeping you from anything?
嗯 不过……
Yeah, but...
我想在可以在乡下继续
I guess I could do it in the country.
啊……你不是有过敏症吗 Mike?
Ah... don't you have allergies, Mike?
哦 对 我确实过敏
Oh, I do actually have allergies.
你知道这不是业余爱好吧?
You do know that this isn't a hobby?
对吗?
Right?
什麽不是业余爱好?
What isn't a hobby?
- 这份工作 - 哦
- This job. - Oh.
- 我当然知道 - 行
- Of course I know that. - Yep.
什麽鬼玩意?
What in the living fuck?
女士 我可以去
Ma'am, I could go.
我不能带你们中的一人去
I can't choose either of you guys to go
那样会显示
because it's gonna show
竞选主管的风向
campaign manager bias
你们会抓狂
and you'll freak out.
不 我们能接受
No, we could go with that.
我完全可以搁置这个想法
I can totally put that aside.
真的?
Seriously?
- 百分之百 - 当然
- 100%. - Of course.
那好吧Dan 你来
All right, then. Dan, you're coming.
是
Yes.
- 好极了 - 嗯 实际上
- Perfect. - Well, actually,
- 我有一大堆…… - 衣服要洗?
- I have a load of... - Laundry to do?
策略文件要写
strategy docs to work on.
好
Good.
进度落后了 小AA?
Falling behind there, Ames?
不 我在未雨绸缪
No, I'm keeping ahead.
真的吗?因爲 你知道
Really? 'Cause, you know,
那种事我在路上就能干完 所以……
I can do that on the run, so...
Maddox这种人的墙上总是有枪
People like Maddox always have guns on the walls
旁边有动物脑袋
next to the animal heads.
像用流程图给人
It's like a flowchart for people
解释火器的原理
who don't know what firearms do.
- 副总统女士 - 哦 George
- Madam Vice President. - Oh, George.
- 请进 - 谢谢
- Come on in. - Thank you.
很高兴见到你Eleanor在吗?
It's so good to see you. Is Eleanor here?
她不在 幸亏啊她不喜欢这些
No she's not, thankfully. She's not a fan.
政♥治♥的事 我是说
Of political talk, I mean.
哦 明白了对
Oh, I see. Right.
这些真是……劈头盖脸
These are just... in your face.
挺不错的那种劈头盖脸
In a kind of fantastic way.
嗯这些是你杀的?
Yeah. Did you kill these?
不 预先杀过的
No, they were pre-killed.
哦 对
Oh, right.
Jake 你能帮他们拿着包吗?
Jake, could you get their bags?
- 好的 先生 - 哦 你好 “Jake”
- Yes, sir. - Oh, hi, "Jake."
你是Maddox的提包人?
You're Maddox's bagman?
- 连降几级啊 - 抱歉 什麽?
- That's quite a demotion. - I'm sorry?
我负责Maddox部长的多方面事务
I have several responsibilities for Secretary Maddox.
而且我相信你会发现
And I think you'll find I'm
我对文艺复兴颇有研究
quite the Renaissance man.
哦 那麽……尽管来吧 “列奥纳多”(达芬奇)
Oh, well... please, by all means, "Leonardo."
对赶紧滴
Yes. Chop-chop.
我想感谢你
I want to thank you for agreeing
同意来和我钓鱼
to come and go fishing with me.
我等不及要到水上去了
I can't wait to get out on the water.
你的船是哪种?
What kind of boat do you have?
我没有船
I don't have a boat.
这环境优美得无以伦比 不是吗?
This is the most lovely setting, isn't it?
真是美好的一天
It's a beautiful day.
就在这 加油
Okay, here, come on.
我钓到了 来
I got it. There.
等等
Wait.
哦 对不起 George原谅我
Oh, I'm sorry, George. Pardon me.
好了 没事离开……
Okay, that's fine. Get away from...
- Gary 拜托 - 天哪
- Gary, come on. - My God.
你以前钓过鱼吗?
Have you fished before?
呃 有啊
Um, uh, yeah.
是吗?
Yeah?
哦嗯……
Oh. Ahem...
挥得很好……
That's a nice cast... right out
直中水中心
into the center of the water.
嗯 那正是我的目标……
Well, that's where I like to be...
直中局势中心
right in the center of the action.
所见略同
You and me both.
Chung呢?
What about Chung?
你认爲他会参选吗 George?
You think he's gonna run, George?
- 希望不会 - 对
- I hope not. - Yeah.
不能让战争观光客入主白宫
We can't have a war tourist in the White House.
他说得漂亮 但其实他在伊♥拉♥克♥
He talks the talk, but all he did in Iraq
只是等着轰炸结束
was wait for the bombing to stop,
往Facebook上发自己
then post Facebook photos of himself
坐在金盖马桶上的照片
sitting on a gold-plated bidet.
观点很精彩 先生有理有据
That's a good stance, sir. Good solid base.
我可不敢做你河里的鱼
I'd hate to be a fish in your river.
- 闭嘴 - George……
- Shut up. - George...
如果我进入椭圆办公室(总统)
if I were in the Oval Office,
你知道 国♥务♥院♥里
you know, I could really use
十分需要你这样的人
somebody like you in State.
如果 假设我是国务卿……
If I was State, hypothetically...
哦!快看!
Ooh! Oh, look at that!
- 哇 够重的! - 收线
- Wow, that is heavy! - Reel him in.
看看!
Look at that!
看看有多大!
Look how big that thing is!
哇!哦不!去哪儿了?
Whoa! Oh, no! Where'd he go?
真刺♥激♥
How exciting.
- 你把鱼弄丢了? - 它逃走了
- Did you lose him? - He got away.
你个傻♥逼♥
You fucking idiot.
你人真好 Amy
This is so nice of you, Amy.
哦 我们排好位置了的
Oh, there was a seating plan.
但完全没关系
But it is absolutely fine.
我来给大家倒酒
I'm going to top up some wine.
那个……我来给你……
You have... you need some...
其实不用……不不
Actually, I don't... no, no.
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表