嗯
Uh-huh.
谷歌♥的是蓝天
Google has Blue Skies,
但Craig突破了大气的限制
but Craig doesn't stop at the atmosphere.
啊
Ah.
但他没有突破限制来赴约 对吧?
But he stops at meeting me, doesn't he?
就他妈在他自家公♥司♥
In his own motherfucking building.
她说我们片刻就能见到克嘞嘞格
She said we'd see "Creeg" "momentarily."
那我们“片刻”就会
Our withdrawal from Afghanistan has
从阿富汗撤军
been more "momentarily" than this.
对不起 大家伙儿 我给你们赔一星球的罪
Sorry, guys, my size-of-a-planet bad.
Craig Juergensen 你的天才
Craig Juergensen, as I live and
像空气一样包围了我 我是Kent Davison
breathe in the genius. Kent Davison.
Selina.
是“副总统女士”
It's "Madam Vice President."
是副总统女士
It's Madam Vice President.
对不起 副总统女士
I'm sorry. Madam Vice President.
对
Right.
我是学数学的 这麽说不太好
I shouldn't say this because I majored in math,
但是你是我1000%的注意力的焦点
but you have my 1000% attention.
哇 那很多 你这麽说我很激动……
Wow, that's a lot. I'm thrilled to hear that...
稍等片刻
Excuse me one moment.
印尼有消息了吗?
Have you heard from Indonesia?
他们给回复了
They've made a counter.
好的
Okay.
希望Melissa照顾得还周到
Hope Melissa's taken care of you.
她是我们的财务Nancy,
She's our "financy Nancy,"
但她有时还不错
but she's cool, sometimes.
我有时还不错
I can be cool sometimes.
那我们接下来……
So what we need to do...
- 跟我说话 - 说什麽?
- Talk to me. - What about?
什麽都行 都一样
Anything. Doesn't quite matter.
“国会” “立法” 之类的
"Congress," "legislature," words like that.
对 正是 法国怎麽样?
Yes. Exactly. What about France?
很漂亮 博物馆太大了
So pretty. The museums are too big.
可以建小一点
They could be smaller.
说得很好
That's a great point.
Melissa带你看我们的新宝贝了吗?
Did Melissa show you our new baby?
我们赢了
We won.
不好意思 什麽?
I'm so sorry. What?
她让你看智表了吗?
Did she show you the Smartch?
“这只表”?你们有个特别的小游♥行♥吗?(谐音)
"This march"? Do you have a special little march?
- 不是 - 不是?
- No. - No?
这个你一定喜欢
You are going to love this.
声音有点大了 同志们
It's a little on the loud side, guys.
给球套上袜子怎麽样?
How's about putting a sock around the ball?
我们给你戴上这个
We're going to put this on you.
你现在戴着智能手表
You are wearing a smart watch.
所以简称“智表”
Hence, "Smartch."
它会在握手时交换Clovis档案
It swaps Clovis profiles when you shake hands.
如果是手♥机♥和表合体
If it's a phone and watch,
叫手♥机♥表就行了
just call it a "Fotch."
或者表手♥机♥
Or a "Wone."
如果你希望没销路的话
If you wanted it to bomb.
- 我们握手吧 - 好的
- Let's shake. - All right.
啓动了
And now it is on.
哦
Oh.
今天早上有效的
It worked this morning.
好吧 再来一次
Okay, one more time.
这边 啊哦
This way. Uh-oh.
感觉我们像在砍树之类的
I feel like we're sawing a tree or something.
现在我们在挤牛奶
Now we're milking a cow.
也许有个开啓按钮
Maybe there's an "on" button.
算了
You know what?
再握手试试 好吗?
We'll come back to shaking, okay?
很好
Great.
要不你问它个问题?
Why don't you ask it a question?
Craig能不能看……
Can Craig see...
Selina 你得先说“智表”
Selina, you need to say "Smartch."
是副总统女士
It's "Madam Vice President."
我知道!
I know!
好了 智表 你能帮Craig打开……
Okay. Smartch, can you see for Craig...
- 是克嘞嘞格 - 克嘞嘞格……
- It's "Cray-eeg." - Cray-eeg...
认识Meyer网站吗?
the "MeetMeyer" website.
现在是海洋时间开放时间
These are the opening times for Sea World.
你知道 这是好事
You know, this is good.
如果从不出错
If things work all the time,
我们就没法提高了
it means we can't make them better.
Clovis这儿有个说法
We have a saying here
“敢于失败”
at Clovis... "Dare to fail."
那样才是出色地完成工作
Then that's a job well done.
别打乒乓了……
Stop playing Ping-Pong...
别在这…… 到别的地方快乐地互动去
here... and go have a great time somewhere else.
你看 如果我们不上Chung虐囚新闻
Look, if we don't go with this Chung torture story,
别人也会上
someone else will.
我们不清楚事实
We just don't know the facts.
先把消息放出去
We put it out there,
自然会有证据冒出来
and then something will arrive that backs it up.
这是做记者的第一课
That's Journalism 101.
嗨 Dan 是Jonah
Hey, Dan. It's Jonah.
你看我应该报道这个吗?
Hey, do you think I should go with this?
我大概会报
I'm probably going to,
但如果你觉得不应该报
but if you think I shouldn't
给我回电♥话♥
go with it, just call me back.
好吗?如果不改报就给我回电♥话♥
Okay? Call me back if I shouldn't go with it.
好了 谢谢 我是Jonah 再见
Okay. Thank you. This is Jonah. Bye.
他不会回电♥话♥ 报道吧
He's not calling back. Go with it.
停
Stop.
嗯
Yeah.
- 好了? - 好了
- Done? - Done.
呼 呃
Whew. Ugh.
女士 我能再试一次智表吗?
Ma'am, could I address the Smartch one more time?
哦 好吧
Oh, yeah.
在单位他们都叫我科技语者
At work they call me the tech whisperer.
不 没有
No, we don't.
智表 我们能看看“认识Meyer”吗?
Smartch, can we see "MeetMeyer"?
智表学习得很快
The Smartch learns quickly.
好像它有个亚洲妈妈一样
It's like it has an Asian mother.
- 什麽……? - 这是什麽?
- What...? - What is this?
某些大学生弄出来的 女士
Some college kids made it, ma'am.
类似小品 他们把你
It's a comedy thing where they
表现成肉 演绎新闻内容
represent you as meat and act out news stories.
这是在嘲笑我们的网站
It's making fun of our website,
“认识Meyer”,MEET……(meat肉)
which is "MeetMeyer"... M-E-E-T...
哦 那是我
Oh, that's me.
“了解Meyer”的网站是什麽?
What is the site, "Meeting Meyer"?
嗯 智表 给我们“了解Meyer”
Yeah. Smartch, show us "Meeting Meyer."
不 不!停下 智表 停下!
No, no! No, Smartch, no!
怎麽了?
What?
- 不 - 我的天啊!(meat动词艹)
- No. - Oh, my God!
- 好了 好了 - Gary 天啊
- Okay, okay. - Gary, oh, my God.
现在这样艹得更猛了
Now I'm getting fucked harder that way.
打开家庭过滤功能
Engage family filters.
你得说“智表”
You have to say "Smartch."
智表 打开家庭过滤功能
Smartch, engage family filters.
好了 关掉了 下来吧
All right, it's off. Come down from that.
十分抱歉 副总统女士
I am so sorry, Madam Vice President.
如果这能给你提供一点安慰
If it's any consolation, a porn parody
有人拍色情恶搞片明确标志着你获得了成功
is a sure sign that you've officially made it.
严格说 当选副总统
Technically, becoming vice president
可以算是成功
could count as making it.
那麽是谁在艹我?
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表