than any of my other friends.
光这麽看 你是我最好的朋友
That technically makes you my best friend.
你认爲Ray怎麽样?
What do you think of Ray?
我认爲他做临时工很有效率
I think that he is an effective temporary hire.
我觉得他挺帅的 你呢?
I think he's kind of cute. Do you?
嗯 他很帅
Yeah, he's very cute.
- 我们在打炮 - 啊哦……
- We're fucking. - Uh-huh...
别担心 这事不消一小时
Don't worry. I can get rid of that
我就能解决
in a matter of an hour.
- 不不不 - 麻烦去无踪
- No, no, no. - The chicken's off the menu.
什麽?不是 我不需要解决他
What? No, I don't want to get rid of him.
你爲什麽认爲我要解决他?
Why do you think I would want to get rid of him?
因爲你要当总统?
Because you want to be president?
嗯 我说 到时候大概可以解决他……
Well, I mean, I can get rid of him then... I guess.
我只是想让你知情
I just wanted you to know.
但我不想让其他任何人知道 好吗?
But I don't want anybody else to know, okay?
尤其是Dan 天啊
Especially Dan. Oh, my God.
不 不行 因爲他会说
No, no, 'cause he'll be,
“啊 大危机啊 我需要第三台iPad ”
"Oh, a crisis. I need a third iPad."
我们得让她快点上台
We need to get her on stage faster.
我不知道 用喷射背包吧
I don't know. Use a jet pack.
等等 Mike 你给我这个垃圾干吗?
Hold on. Mike, why would you send me this shit?
我说 你还不如
I mean, you might as well have
一屁♥股♥坐键盘上
just sat on the fuckin' keyboard
直接发给我
and sent me that.
- 是我写的 - 哦
- I wrote it. - Oh.
嗯 还是有些闪光点的
Well, it's got some good bits.
我们需要润色一下
We've got to tweak it a little.
对 对 下台也要迅速
Yes, yes, she's got to get off the stage fast too.
那把她塞炮筒里吧 我不知道
Well, stick her in a cannon. I don't know.
那个 Gary 你知道一个教练
So, Gary, you know how when a trainer
和一个副总统非常相爱的时候?
and a vice president love each other very much?
- 他们有性关系 - 哦 你知道了
- They're having sex. - Oh, you know.
对 我猜到了
Yeah, I figured it out.
- 啊 - 我说 看看他 你懂吗?
- Ah. - I mean, look at him, you know?
看看她 天哪
Look at her. My God.
你们在说什麽?
What are you guys talking about?
- 工作演讲 - 对
- The jobs speech. - Yeah.
- Selina和Ray上♥床♥了? - 对
- Selina and Ray fucking? - Yeah.
嗯 我也这麽想 看我的 学着点
Yeah, I thought so. Well, watch and learn.
Meyer夫人
Mrs. Meyer.
Turville工业……有一个重磅工作岗位声明?
So Turville Industries... got a big jobs announcement?
对
Yeah.
Ben 能给这个猥琐服务生
Ben, can we slap another restraining order
再来一张限制令吗?
on this creepy bellboy?
- 没问题 - 看到了吗?
- No problem. - See that?
或者用无人机轰炸怎麽样?
Or how about a drone strike?
我不知道你对她说了什麽
I don't know what you said to her,
但我会搞明白的
but I'm going to find out.
是你干的?
You did this?
拜托 我们都知道Andrew只会害她
Come on, we all know Andrew's terrible for her.
所以我挖来了Ray 他是新任小狼狗了
So I sourced Ray. He's her new chew toy.
你贩卖♥♥性工作者了啊 你还有底线没?
You're a sex trafficker now. How low can you go?
嗯 不管我的底线多低 Amy 还是比你高
Well, however it is, Amy, I'm still higher than you.
- 哼 - 好吧 听着
- Huh. - Okay, listen.
我不是说Ray配得上Selina
I'm not saying Ray is good enough for Selina.
只是想说 我真的真的很喜欢Ray
I'm just saying I really, really like Ray.
我知道 你爲Ray而双
We know. You're Ray-curious.
好了 我不知道你说些什麽
Okay, I don't know what that's about.
是叫Ray 对吗?
So, Ray, is it?
第一次经济峰会啊?
First economic summit, huh?
我知道……“肌肉男
I get it... "Muscle Mary
不懂聪明人的世界” 对不?
don't not understand smart-guy world," huh?
对不起 我的本意不是刺♥激♥你
Sorry, I didn't mean to strike a nerve there.
你没刺♥激♥到我 我只是说……
You didn't strike a nerve. I'm just saying...
身材好不等于就不懂得
because you're in shape doesn't mean you don't know
IMF是国际金钱基金组织的意思
that "IMF" means "International Money Fund."
“货币” 差不多了
"Monetary." Close.
不要大公♥司♥!不要大公♥司♥!
No big business! No big business!
我们爲什麽从这边进来?
Why are we coming in this way?
这是他们要求的入口
This is the entrance that they wanted.
- Kent? - 女士 发表这个工作声明之后
- Kent? - Ma'am, after this job announcement,
你的支持率会像
your approval rating will soar
像脱手的气球一样扶摇直上
like a balloon slipped from a child's hand.
问题是……
The thing is that I...
我出一块钱买♥♥你!
I'll buy you for a dollar!
不!
No!
哦天哪!
Oh, my God!
- 缩着 Selina! - 哦 我的天!
- Stay small, Selina! - Oh, my God!
走 走 走!
Go, go, go!
嗷 嗷 嗷!我的头发!我的头发!我的头发!
Ow, ow, ow! My hair! My hair! My hair!
到车里去!到车里去!
To the car! To the car!
哦我的天!我的天哪!
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
他妈的 她在哪儿?
Where the fuck is she?!
没事了 她出去了!
It's okay, she's out!
卧♥槽♥了 你个傻♥逼♥!
Holy shit, you dick!
他妈的把枪给我!
Give me your fuckin' gun!
我要打掉他的蛋!
I'll shoot his balls off!
深呼吸 深呼吸 快停下!
Breathe, breathe. Stop it!
Oh, God.
都没事吧?你还好吗?
Who's okay? Are you okay?
嗯 我没事 那个操蛋的玩意!
Yes, I'm fine. That fucking guy!
副总统安好
The vice president is fine.
稍等 我们得停车
Wait a minute. We've got to stop the car.
我还要公布7000个工作机会
I've got 7,000 jobs to announce.
我们不能让你这麽做 女士
We can't let you do that, ma'am.
能 你们能让我这麽做 我必须去做
Yeah, you can let me do that. I gotta do it.
Catherine只是做了任何好女儿该做的事
Catherine just did what any good daughter would do.
什麽……?
What...?
你揍了那个王八蛋
You punched that motherfucker.
正中他的脸
You punched that guy square in the face.
不!
No!
不 我讨厌暴♥力♥
No, I hate violence.
亲爱的 这说明你真的很擅长
Honey, that means you're really good
自己都不知情
at it and you didn't even know it.
不!
No!
Oh! Ooh!
哇 反应多迅速
Wow, what reflexes.
Oh, my God!
Oh, my God!
我应该做得更好 真抱歉
I should have done more. I'm so sorry.
我应该飞身挡在你前面
I should have just flung myself in front of you.
现在感觉你在袭击我
Now I feel like you're attacking me.
有点烦人 好了 退下
It's kind of irritating. Okay, just back off.
Catherine在洗冰浴
Catherine is taking an ice bath.
Catherine没事的
Catherine's fine.
- 哦 不错 - 抗♥议♥者如何处置
- Oh, good. - The fate of the protestor
目前未知
is unknown at this time.
我告诉你们
You know what?
现在我的日程安排完全一锅粥了
My schedule's completely fucked up now.
- 你得打电♥话♥给Sue - 没问题
- You've got to call Sue. - You got it.
脖子……我需要你的手指触摸我的脖子 Ray
My neck... I need your fingers on my neck, Ray.
Wilson小姐的电♥话♥
Miss Wilson's phone.
- Kent 是你吗? - 嗯 我无处不在
- Kent, is that you? - Well, I am everywhere.
你听不见电线里我的歌♥声吗?
Can you not hear me singing in the wires?
好了 我看Kent嗨了
Okay... I think Kent is high.
- 真的吗? - 我让Susan来接
- Really? - I'm passing you to Susan now.
- 稍等 - 你好
- Stand by. - Hello.
Sue?
啊 Davison先生有重大新闻
Ah, Mr. Davison has important news.
我现在让他接
I'm passing you to him right now.
老天 你们俩是怎麽回事?
Jesus Christ. What is going on between you two?
你和电♥话♥
You and a telephone.
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表