Oh, whatever... I don't give a shit.
- 怎么了
- Gary? - Yeah? - Gary
- 进来 - 好的 好的 好的
- Come on!- Yep, yep, yep, yep, yep.
来了
Yep.
我盒子怎么有一堆钉书针呐
I've got so many staples in this box.
- 我♥操♥- 我要有窗景的办公桌
- Shit!- I want a desk by the window.
- 我♥操♥ 我♥操♥ 我♥操♥ - 干嘛
- Shit, shit, shit shit...- Yeah?
然后你要从窗户跳出去吗
Promise to jump out of it?
办工室就在一楼
Well, I'd be on the first floor,
所以跳下去也没什么大不了 对不
so that really wouldn't work, would it?
- 一定是我平时不爱钉文件的结 - 你个傻♥逼♥
- I guess I don't do a lot of stapling.- Asshole.
快点 快点 快点
Oh, come on, come on, come on...
借过 借过 借过
Excuse me, excuse me. Excuse me.
别那么在意新罕不什尔了 女士
Don't get too concerned about New Hampshire, ma'am.
我排第三 Amy 你懂不 纳粹当年参选都拿到了第二
I came in third, Amy. Okay? Even the Nazis came in second.
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表