This is like the Queen's china.
他们再也不会让咱们来英国了
They're never gonna let us back into England again.
- 我们必须要搜索到Ray Whelans写的所有东西
- 我的天呐
- We need to research everything Ray Whelans ever wrote...
- Oh, my God!
- 安静点 碎了也没关系的
- 有关系
- Shh. It doesn't matter.
- It does matter!
- 这他妈都是女皇的瓷器
- 小点声
- This is the fuckin' Queen's china!
- Shh!
这都是我的过往 你们也知道 这都是我人生的经历
It's been something that's... you know, it's a part... it's my history
而且 我也不能说 我爲自己的身形感到骄傲
and it's... I can't say that I was proud to be...
你们现在也都知道了
as enormous as I was, but there you have it.
- 你又在找什麽呐
- 至少找一张餐巾把这些都盖起来吧
- What are you looking for?
- I'm looking for a napkin to at least cover it.
- 我的天呐
- 窗帘后面 藏到窗帘后面
- Oh, my God.
- Behind the curtain. Put it behind the curtain.
快点
Go.
你真是听不懂人话呀
You really don't get it,
那我还是直説好了 你被开除了
so I'm going to keep this very simple. You're fired.
我懂了 简单明了
I get you. Very simple.
- 没错 就这麽简单
- 好的
- Yes, it is.
- Great.
真高兴能够跟你畅谈
I'm so pleased we had this talk.
再过一个月左右我们再看看自己发展的怎麽样吧
Let's see where we all are in a month or so.
你真是太让人刮目相看了
This is amazing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
- 动作快点 Gary
- 操
- Hurry up, Gary.
- Shit.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
刚才真♥他♥妈♥是一场无尽地折磨
What a fuckin' misery marathon that was.
- 人都跑哪去了
- Dan刚才紧张到崩溃
- Where is everybody?
- Dan had a nervous collapse.
Amy带他去医院了
Amy's taking him to the hospital.
Ben有事回特区了 Kent忙着炒Ray的鱿鱼
Ben went back to DC. Kent's firing Ray.
所以这里交给我负责了
And I'm in charge.
- 操
- 我也是这麽想的 对不对
- Fuck!
- I know, right?
还不如回去被他们继续折磨呢
I should just go back out there.
- 你看到刚才的情景了吗
- 是的 我看到了
- Did you see that?
- Yep, I saw.
爲什麽 爲什麽非要来伦敦
Why? Why am I in London
还要对自己过去的大到不行的身形和巨臀
talking about my enormous
夸夸其谈
jiggly-ass ass?
女士 但是人们喜欢那些过去有点臃肿
Ma'am, but people love people who were like, fat
- 但现在身材恢复的那些人的
- 不会 他们才不会喜欢
- and they're no longer fat.
- No, they don't.
- 没错
- 胖人连票都懒得去投
- Right.
- Fat people don't even vote.
他们懒到都不肯踏出屋子一步
They can't even be bothered to get out of the house, you know?
因爲投票亭里没有东西给他们吃
There's no food in the voting booth.
女士 下议院刚刚通过投票
Ma'am, the House of Commons voted to censure
决定谴责美国的情报收集行爲
U.S. data monitoring activities.
- 什麽
- 还有 外面站五个胖孩子
- Huh?
- And there's five fat kids outside
全都打扮成了撒旦的样子
dressed as Satan.
这麽快 你知道我们该怎麽做吗
Already? You know what we're gonna do?
我们得取消掉跟查理斯王子会面的行程
We're gonna cancel on Prince Charles.
Gary我们必须马上离开这里
Gary, we're gonna have to get out of here
从后门还是别的出口之类的
the back way or something.
- 好的 收到
- Gary...?
- Yep, yep.
- Gary
天呐 我都恨死这个蠢国家了
God, I hate this stupid country so much.
一切都不合常理 你知道吗
Nothing makes sense here, you know?
你跟他们问一下气温 结果他们跟你说的数字都低的可怜
You ask what temperature it is, you get some tiny little number.
我都不知道那数字是什麽...
I don't know what...
什麽意思 那麽低的数字到底是什麽意思
What? What is that supposed to mean?
就连这里端插头
Even the plugs here
都比跟它们接在一起的电器或手♥机♥还要大
are bigger than the things that they power.
好了 女士 我有些话要跟您讲 所以请您千万不要打断我
Okay, ma'am, I've got to say something, so do not interrupt me.
- 好吗
- 我愿意什麽时候打断你就什麽时候打断
- All right?
- I will interrupt you whenever I want to interrupt you.
- 好吧 好吧 但是我是要说
- 现在就打断
- Okay, okay, but this is...
- Like right now.
- 我现在就要打断你
- Ray就是一剂毒药
- I wanted to interrupt you right now.
- Ray is poison.
他根本不是被找来帮您提升体质的
He's got nothing to do with wellness.
他就是个毒瘤 但您却已经对他有点着迷
He's a sickness, and you've got him bad,
所以您必须要把他戒掉
and you've got to get rid of him.
你真的以爲我自己不清楚这一点吗
Do you actually think that I don't know that?
我刚就是因爲他这个无脑生物才会被这帮英国佬奸到体无完肤
I just got "Brit-fucked" by that balloon animal.
Ray必须要消失 相信我
Ray's gone. Trust me.
听到这话我就安心了
That is such a huge relief.
他真是无孔不入 你知道吗
He was getting into everything, you know?
我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know, I know.
我是説 天呐 Dan不过是把他请来给您当性♥奴♥而已
I mean, my God, Dan only hired him as a sex slave.
- 你説什麽
- 呃
- What?
- Uh...
Dan他把Ray请来是
Dan, he hired Ray as a...
给您当性♥奴♥的 您不知道吗
as a sex slave, did you not know?
他 他帮我拉皮条吗
He... he pimped me out?
是啊 是吧
Yeah, yeah.
还有谁知道这件事
Who knows about this?
呃 我Amy和Mike
Uh, me, Amy and Mike.
- 好的
- 还有Ben Kent和Sue 还有所有人
- Okay.
- And Ben, Kent and Sue. Everybody.
大家几乎都知道了 女士
Everybody pretty much knows, ma'am.
把电♥话♥给我 快点给我
Give me my phone. Just give it to me.
好了 Dan确定不能再留在身边了
Yeah. Dan is so fired.
我不得不説 Amy 你真是一个真朋友 我的意思是 撇开一切
I gotta say, Amy. You're like an actual friend. I mean, throughout all this...
你也知道Selina选我当竞选经理却没选你
you know, me being made campaign manager over you...
我是説 你可以用尽手段来搞我 但你却对我这麽好
I mean, you could have been a real bitch, and you've been great.
好吧 我还是懂得要团队合作的
Well, I guess I'm a team player.
有人吗 嘿 伙计 怎麽样了
Knock, knock. Hey, buddy, how you doin'?
我这是产生药物幻觉了吗 能不能给我换好一点的药
Am I hallucinating? Can I please get some better drugs?
你感觉怎麽样 好点了吗
How are you feeling? You doing okay?
你♥他♥妈♥怎麽跑到这儿来了 Jonah
What the fuck are you doing here, Jonah?
你是跑来猥亵那些昏迷的病人吗
What, are you molesting coma patients?
还可以这样吗 那我倒要试试
Is that a thing? I might, now.
或许我应该给他们戴几顶滑稽的帽子
Maybe I'll just put them in some funny hats.
讲真的 我来这儿只是因爲我
No, I'm just here because I wanted to...
听説你精神崩溃以后感到很难过
tell you how sorry I am that you had a massive nervous breakdown.
- 蛤 是吗
- 还有 我想跟你説
- Huh, yeah.
- I also just wanted to tell you...
其实害你崩溃的人是我
that I'm the one that broke you,
因爲那个私人健练的新闻是我爆出来的
because I broke that personal trainer story.
- 就是我
- 你在説什麽呐
- That was me.
- What are you talking about?
我从一个热辣英伦小妞那里得到的消息
Oh, I got a tip from some super hot British chick.
其实我正打算现在去跟她会面呢
I'm actually going to see her right now.
- 那 你那束花不是送给Dan的
- 当然不他妈可能
- So those flowers aren't for Dan?
- Oh, fuck, no.
这些是我诱她向我劈开双腿敲门砖
No, those are for my "filthy Mary Poppins"
而且将要射她一身的甜精
and I'm gonna give her a "spoonful of sugar."
哇 真是太美好了 我得走了 快点好起来 还有
Oh, how delightful. I have to go, so get well, and...
呃 这样説来的话
ah... on the other hand,
Selina刚刚免去了你竞选经理的职位
Selina just fired you as campaign manager,
所以你还是慢慢修养吧 越久越好
so take as long as you need. Take longer.
美国大使居所
Sue 请原谅我 因爲我有一个不情之请
Sue, forgive me. This is a terrible thing to ask,
因爲恐怖我们可能要取消跟查理斯王子会面的行程了
but I'm afraid that we're going to have to cancel Prince Charles.
你知道我是耗费了多少的精力
Do you realize how difficult and demeaning it was
才能让你们可以跟他会面吗
for me to set up that meeting?
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表