剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
她好像喜欢粉红佳人
I think she liked p!Nk.
是的 没错
Yeah, she did.
*强闯派对的人 偷女孩内♥裤♥的人*
*Party crasher, Panty snatcher,*
*如果你是黑帮成员 请联♥系♥我*
*Call me up if you a gangsta*
*无需奢华 尽情跳舞吧*
*Don't be fancy, just get dancy*
*为何如此严肃*
*Why so serious?*
*如果你错了 就举杯吧*
*So raise your glass if you are wrong,*
*在所有该正确的方面*
*In all the right ways,*
*所有的落水狗啊*
*All my underdogs,*
*我们只会是一群喧闹的人*
*We will never be never be, anything but loud*
*肮脏的小怪胎们*
*And nitty gritty, dirty little freaks*
我明天会游到飞机坠落的地方去
I'm gonna swim out to the plane tomorrow.
看能不能找到什么
See if I can find anything.
或许有无线电或呼叫盒什么的
Might be a radio or callbox or something.
我跟你一起去
I'll come with you.
你的东西怎么都是干的
How's your stuff so dry?
我爸妈为我这次旅行
My parents bought me this...
专门买♥♥了个价值一千美元的防水行李箱
Watertight $1,000 suitcase for this trip.
他们觉得这会锦上添花
They thought it would, like, sweeten the deal.
蠢货
Fucktards.
抱歉
Sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
也给我一件吧
Hey, let me get one.
谢谢
Thanks.
毛病比杂♥志♥刊数还多
这是我人生的最低谷了
This is my rock bottom.
话说
So...
如果我提议搞点破冰活动 算是很疯狂吗
Would it be crazy if I suggested a little... Icebreaker?
玩「经历大问答」
Never have I ever.
感觉 很合适
Feels... right.
好啊
All right.
除非你先来
Only if you go first.
别搞那种无所谓的狗屁回答
None of those bullshit lightweight answers.
-来点猛料 -行啊
- Give us the real. - Fine.
我从未有过阴♥道♥插入式性♥交♥
Never have I ever had vaginal penetrative intercourse.
所以你男朋友才像个到处偷腥的猫吗
So that's why your boyfriend's a cheat?
他没到处偷腥
He's not a cheat.
我很庆幸不止我一个人没做过
Glad I'm not the only one.
那样我会觉得自己傻兮兮的
I would've felt so stupid.
才不是呢
Get out of here.
留着贞洁 是很需要勇气的 知道吗
It takes guts to save yourself, you know that?
好吧
All right.
我从未...
Never have I ever...
玩过3P
Had a threesome.
是跟两个男人 不是两个女孩
With two guys, not two girls.
在月经期
On my period.
我又不是变♥态♥
I mean, I'm not a freak.
好吧 我想到一个
All right, I got one.
我从未...
Never have I ever...
用自己的尿扔别人
Thrown my own piss at someone.
喝吧 托妮
Drink up, Toni.
光荣地饮下这杯 混♥蛋♥们
With pride, motherfuckers.
话说
So...
你跟谁上♥床♥了
Who'd you fuck?
我是说
I mean,
我一直以为你是个痴迷艺术的古怪假正经 但...
I always thought you were some weird art prude, but...
我看到你当时喝酒了
I saw you drink.
我知道你做过爱了
I know you've had sex.
所以是跟谁
So who was it?
-他 -天呐
- Him. - Damn.
我以前都不知道你是个心机婊啊
I had no idea you were such a bad bitch!
这我得替你说句话
Well, in your defense,
毕竟我们以前从没聊过 所以...
we've never really talked before, so...
太对了
True story.
所以那场性♥爱♥火爆吗
So was it hot?
当然
Yeah.
当然火爆 但或许就像燃烧的大楼那种火爆
Yeah, but maybe in, like, a burning building kind of way.
或许我逃离了是好事
Like, it's probably really good I got out.
天呐
Shit.
真是太有诗意了
That's poetic.
至少给你破处的男人 照片印在书的背面啊
Well, at least your first-time guy's face is on the back of a book.
给我破处的那个男人却是超♥市♥的装袋员
My first time was with a fucking grocery bagger at Smart & Final.
我那时好爱他
God, I loved him.
我太爱他了
I loved him!
你似乎很疲劳了
You seem tired.
今天就到这里为止吧
We can be done for the day.
医生嘱咐过要让你好好休息
The doctors really need you to rest.
燃烧的大楼
The burning building.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
燃烧的大楼
The burning building.
我并没有逃出来 我差得远了
I hadn't made it out. I wasn't even close.
有...
There's, uh...
有件事我...
there's something I...
我还没..
I haven't...
我以前从没跟人说过
Told anyone this before.
那天晚上 在黑夜里
That night, in the dark,
只有我一个人听到了
I was the only one who heard it.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
A ringing.
埋在一个没人想着要查看的地方
Buried where no one had thought to look.
我不知道她为什么要瞒着我们她有手♥机♥
I didn't know why she had kept it from us.
我以为我这个人长进了
I thought I had evolved,
这一天不知怎么让我变得强大了
that the day had somehow made me stronger,
哪怕只有一点点
just a little.
但这一点就够了
Just enough.
真♥他♥妈♥是在妄想啊
What a fucking delusion.
喂
Hello?
杰弗
Jeff.
莉亚
Leah?
你故意用陌生号♥码打给我 好让我接吗
Are you calling me from an unknown number so that I'll pick up?
因为如果你是这样想的 那真是有点疯了
Because if you are, that's really fucked up.
那真的 真的...
That is really... That is really...
你别再给我打电♥话♥了 也别再给我发短♥信♥了
You have to stop calling me. Don't text me.
你听明白了吗
Do you understand that?
我不想再跟你说话了
I don't want to talk to you anymore.
我们结束了 我很抱...
It's over. I'm sor...
所以你从未告诉过其他人
So you never told the others
你那天晚上跟外界联♥系♥上了
you made outside contact that night.
我要怎么说呢
What would I have said?
说我痴迷于他的声音
That I was too strung out at the sound of his voice
忘了求救吗
to send up an sos?
他...
Did he...
他联♥系♥过你们吗
...did he reach out?
新闻播出后 他有没有...
After the news broke, did he...
他有没有联♥系♥过谁
did he call anyone
说他接到过我的电♥话♥
to say he'd heard from me?
政♥府♥部门派人应对了很多
The authorities fielded a lot of calls
各方面关心此事的人打来的电♥话♥
from a lot of worried parties.
他有在乎我 至少为我做点什么吗
Did he care enough to do anything?
任何事 哪怕一点点事
Anything? Anything at all?
莉亚 你先深呼吸一下
Leah, how about you take a deep breath?
回答我的问题
Answer my question!
我就想问这么一个问题 我...
It is the only one I have! It is...
我只想知道他是否曾尝试救我
I just want to know if he tried for me.
很可悲 我知道的
Pathetic, I know.
我也希望我不要堕落成这样
I expected more from me too.
等你们跟其他孩子见面时记住这点
Remember this when you see the others.
在你们试图弄懂我们时
When you try to figure us out.
没有"疯狂"二字
There is no "Crazy."
只有"伤害"
There's only "Damage."
在你们寻找造成伤害的原因时
And when you go looking for what caused it,
别把时间浪费在那座小岛上
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表