剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
发出了无比美丽的绿光 转瞬即逝
just before it sunk below the horizon,
我当时想着
and I was like...
"这一定是你这辈子见过的最纯洁的东西吧"
"Isn't that just the purest thing you ever saw?"
他是怎么说的
What'd he say?
"你可真会扯"
"You're so random."
然后他就试图把手伸进我的衣服里 所以...
And then tried to stick his hand up my shirt, so...
你见过吗 日落时闪过的一抹绿光
You ever seen that? Green flash at sunset?
没有
Oh, um, no.
我可没时间去观赏日落什么的
I haven't had a whole lot of time for sunsets and shit.
因为你♥爸♥爸
Your dad.
他去世了 是吧
He's gone, isn't he?
谁啊
Yeah?
他说的是对的
He was right.
蒙塔娜·莫妮卡赢了
Montana Monica won.
至少你不需要把5块打赌的钱给他了
Well, at least you don't have to pay him the five bucks.
糟糕 这玩笑太黑暗了吗
Oh, shit, too dark?
不 你说得很对
No. Right on the money.
所以
So...
你是来实施你的重大行动的吗
You come over to make your big move?
趁我悲伤脆弱时下手
Figure I'm sad, vulnerable?
-小多 我没想... -我开玩笑的
- Dot, I-I wasn't trying to... - I'm kidding.
不过 你确实知道我对你的感觉
You do know how I feel about you, though.
那从来没变过
That hasn't changed.
我有东西要给你
I have something for you.
是你♥爸♥爸几周前给我的
Your dad gave this to me a few weeks ago.
他希望交给你
He wanted you to have it.
这是什么
What is it?
是他认识的一个女人的联♥系♥方式
Some contact for some woman he met with.
似乎她可以帮你应付儿童保护机构
Apparently she can help you with CPS,
或许可以规避你进入寄养制度
maybe sidestep foster care.
小多 他真的希望你能跟她联♥系♥
Dot, he really wanted you to get in touch with her.
他甚至逼我保证说服你
He actually made me promise that you would.
我觉得就是这里了
I think this is the one.
回声
Echo!
假牙
Dentures!
大屁♥眼♥子
Butthole!
好吧 我觉得他不像是个直男
Yeah, see, he doesn't really read as straight to me.
瞧瞧这腹肌
I mean, look at those abs.
直男不会练出这么完美的八块腹肌
Straight boys don't rock an eight-pack that hard.
他也可能是个风流的健身狂啊
He could also be a straight gym-rat fuck boy, you know?
整天在社交媒体上发帅图
All about his 'gram channel,
往蛋蛋上喷香水
sprays acqua di gio on his balls,
你给他发信息 他永远都是已读不回
and he will always leave you on "Read."
马库斯一定会让你心碎的
Marcus here will break your fucking heart.
马库斯
Marcus?
就是啊 为什么叫他马库斯
Yeah, where did Marcus come from?
就是种直觉
It's a vibe.
跟我的名字倒是挺接近的
I mean, it's kind of close to my name.
说真的 我能感受到那种化学反应
Honestly, I feel the chemistry.
是吗
Yeah?
当然啦 小玛 感受下
Yeah, Marty, get it.
我们回来了
We are back.
毫发无伤
Unscathed.
我们发现了一个洞穴
And we found a cave.
所以 如果接下来几个小时内救援队还不来
So, if rescue doesn't show in the next couple of hours,
我建议我们去那里
I suggest we get a move on.
谢天谢地
Thank god!
我受不了屁♥股♥夹着湿沙子再度过一晚了
I cannot take another night with wet sand in my crack.
-这是谁啊 -是马库斯
- Who is this? - That's Marcus.
托妮找到他的
Toni found him.
我没多少经验
I don't have a ton of experience,
但这阴♥茎♥有点太大了吧
but doesn't that seem especially large?
玛莎喜欢大驴屌♥
Martha likes them hung.
8号♥里程碑 莱纳德
Milestone eight, Leonard.
她们比我的预定计划提前两周到达8号♥里程碑
They reached milestone eight a full two weeks ahead of my projection.
她们简直...天呐 她们好聪明
They're just... god, they're so brilliant,
我都想尖叫了
I could scream.
所以你已经开始偏心了吗
So have you started playing favorites?
得了吧 那样可不行
Oh, come on. That's not praxis.
好吧 的确有一个
Okay, there is one.
她非常敏锐
She's shrewd.
非常多疑 几乎达到偏执的程度了
She's skeptical, almost to the point of paranoid.
尽管我确定她会给我带来大♥麻♥烦
Even though I'm sure she's gonna be a major pain in my ass,
我依然忍♥不住被她吸引
I am still drawn to her.
她已经产生疑心了吗
Is she already raising suspicions?
有点吧 但你也知道8号♥里程碑里有什么
A few, but you know what milestone eight entails.
我相信那一定会打消一切疑心
I'm sure it'll kill any doubts.
格雷琴 莱纳德
Gretchen, Leonard,
真没想到在这遇到你们啊
well, isn't this a nice surprise?
你们还好吗
How are you two?
是在庆祝什么吗
Are we celebrating something?
就是堕落放纵而已
Oh, just decadence.
听着 格雷琴
Look, uh, Gretchen,
我想为去年秋天那件事的处理方式向你道歉
I wanted to apologize for the way things were handled last fall.
你应该知道那个决定并未获得大家的一致同意
You should know that the decision was far from unanimous.
我们很多教职员工依然支持你
So many of us on the faculty are still rooting for you.
-谢谢你 -真的
- Thank you. - Truly.
你真是太好心了
That is very kind.
那你们继续享受鸡尾酒吧
Well, you two enjoy your cocktail.
-大概算是冷冰冰的安慰吧 -更像是胡扯八道
- Cold comfort, I imagine. - More like bullshit.
是她发起了针对我的破局投票
She cast the tie-breaking vote against me.
天呐 我真是等不及让这些过分谨慎的混♥蛋♥
God, I can't wait for these timid-minded fucks
看到险招会有多大收获
to see what bold measures can do.
飞行记录仪 请勿打开
所以我们要怎么处理这东西
So what do we do with it?
你们为什么都看着我
What are you looking at me for?
我对飞机几乎是一无所知
I don't know dick about planes.
两天前甚至是我第一次坐飞机
Two days ago was the first time I'd ever even been in one.
我们应该打开
We should open it.
但那上面明明写了...
But it says right on the thing...
玛莎 我知道
Martha, I know,
但如果我们打开的话
but if we were to get inside,
或许就能找到当时的录音
you might find the actual recording, like...
搞清楚在飞机坠毁前发生了什么
Like, the actual tape of what happened to us up there.
我们不是已经知道发生什么了吗
Don't we kind of already know what happened?
真知道吗
Do we?
谁能完完整整地把事情经过跟我说说
Can somebody tell me, like, the full account?
从颠簸开始到你们在这里醒来期间发生了什么
From the turbulence to the moment you woke up here?
再说了 你看上面"请勿打开"几个字写得多清晰明确
Besides, look at how big and loud the "Do not open" is.
我有点觉得 这是叫我们反着做
Part of me feels like it's telling us to do the opposite,
就像 这只是在反讽
like it's being ironic.
绝对不行 不能打开
Fuck, no. We're not opening it.
天呐
Jesus.
她得神经绷得够紧的
She's intense.
当然啦 你简直无法想象 她之前差点杀了我
Yeah, you have no idea. She almost fucking killed me out there.
就像个神经病一样
Like a total psychopath.
你之前说 里面可能有个发射器
You said there was maybe, like, a transmitter in here,
把我们的坐标方位发出去
beaming out our location?
是啊 那好像叫信标吧
Yeah, it's called a beacon, I think.
是个航海术语吧
It's, like, a nautical term?
好吧 但如果他们到现在都没找到我们
Okay, but if they haven't found us yet,
那我们是不是可以认定这个信标已经坏了
can't we assume that this beacon thing is busted?
如果我们试试...
I mean, maybe if we just try...
"请勿打开" 这四个字有什么不清楚的吗
"Do not open"! What part of that is unclear?
万一我们打开 把功能完好的信标弄坏了怎么办
What if we open and break a completely functional beacon?
那外界就彻底失去我们的信息了
That would wipe us off the grid entirely.
这是你们想要的结果吗
Is that what you want?
因为如果你们都想这样 那你们就是脑子有坑
'Cause if it's what you all want, you're fucking damaged.
里面有个灯泡 但已经灭了
There's a bulb inside, but it's out.
好吧 所以这意味着它一定是坏了 对吧
Okay, so that means it's definitely broken, right?
如果再有人提议打开它
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表