剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
He's my dad. I've got this.
也许现在可以 因为你很坚强
Well, maybe you do now because you're strong.
只是
It's just...
我以前见过这种情况
I've seen it happen before,
一个人拼命为别人而活
where someone lives so hard for someone else,
却忘了为自己而活
they forget how to live for themselves.
没什么可忘记的
There's nothing to even forget.
我的人生都没开始呢
I mean, I haven't even really started.
你难道不想吗
Don't you want to?
我不能
I can't.
我办不到
I can't.
我没办法
I just can't.
多特 等等
Dot, wait!
多特 多特
Dot! Dot!
-谢尔比 -多特 救命
- Shelby? - Dot, help!
谢尔比 谢尔比
Shelby! Shelby!
-多特 多特 -谢尔比 你在哪
- Dot! Dot, Dot! - Shelby, where are you?
谢尔比
Shelby!
谢尔比 我来了
Shelby, I'm coming!
是条蛇 是条蛇
It's a snake, it's a snake...
别动
Don't move.
保持静止 好吗
Stay still, okay?
天啊 天啊 打它
Oh, my god. Oh, my god, get it.
打死它 打死它
Get it, get it, get it!
你个毒蛇臭杂种
You piece of fucking reptile shit.
我本来应该在夏威夷
I was supposed to be in fucking Hawaii,
美国的第五十个州 享受芳香按♥摩♥
the 50th fucking state, at an aromatherapy massage,
不是在这个鬼地方
not in this fucking hellscape
奋力生存
trying not to die!
对
Yeah.
情绪一下子就...
The dam sort of just...
你以为你自己清楚都压抑着什么
You think you know what you've got buried down there...
表面之下 但并不总是这样
Under the surface, but you don't always.
有时甚至能吓到你自己
And sometimes it can surprise the shit out of you.
就是那个 那是机尾 太棒了
That's it. That's the tail. Fucking A.
但太深了 我们要怎么下去
But it's so deep. How do we even get down there?
你们两个扶好浮板
You two man the raft.
她不喜欢浪费时间
She doesn't like to waste time.
底下有什么
What was down there?
看上去像是整个厨房♥ 也许有点
It looked like a whole kitchen, maybe some, like,
技术物资什么的 我也不知道
technical supplies and stuff, I don't know.
但我需要你们中的一个人 多双眼睛多把手
But I need one of you guys, more eyes, more hands.
我可以去
I-I can... I can go.
不 你太累了
No, you're too spent.
我没有 瑞秋 我准备好了
I'm not. Rachel, I'm ready.
不 别犟了 好吗
No, stop, okay?
没关系 我发誓 诺拉
It's good. I swear, Nora.
我没指望你能在开放水域潜水 好吗
I'm not expecting you to fucking free dive in open water, okay?
再说 如果你成了家里的运动健将
Besides, if you were the athlete in the family,
我该怎么办呢
what the hell would that make me?
你准备好拿出最佳状态了吗
You ready to bring your a game?
我是调整好状态了
I mean, I'm ready to bring a game.
但我不知道要面对什么
I have no idea what kind.
尽你这辈子最大努力吸一口气
Take the deepest breath of your fucking life.
跟着我的指示 好吗
Follow my lead, okay?
准备好了吗
Ready?
飞行数据记录器 4700型
黑匣子
The black box!
看到黑匣子了
The fucking black box.
这是个突破 对吧 很重要吗
That's something, right? That's important?
当然 它能发出全球定位系统的信♥号♥♥
I mean, yeah, it sends out a GPS signal with the location.
快点 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
快点
Come on.
亲爱的莉亚 我昨晚梦到你了
你穿着同样的裙子 只不过是红色的
"凯莉穿着蓝色长裙出现了
"Carrie showed up in her long blue sundress,
裙摆摇曳着像一朵云彩"
which floated around her like a cloud."
这本书绝对一无是处
Yes, the book is an absolute zero,
但听听他在旁边写的批注
but listen to what he wrote next to it.
"亲爱的莉亚 我昨晚梦到你了
"Dear Leah, I dreamt about you last night.
人一辈子做的美梦有限
A person only gets a handful of perfect dreams in one's life.
对我来说
For me...
这是其中一个"
This was one."
很有料吧
Juicy, right?
他超爱她的
He's super in love with her.
这里他写着 "永远的设得兰小马"
And here, he just wrote, "Shetland ponies forever."
这什么意思
What does that mean?
显然是他们之间的笑话
It's obviously an inside joke.
天啊 没什么比情侣和他们的私密玩笑更恶心了
God, there is nothing grosser than couples and their inside jokes.
我完全不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
你想要点真正的感情建议吗
Do you want some solid relationship advice?
只需要记住三件事
Okay. There's only three things that you have to remember...
别管手交 隔着衣服干蹭其实很爽
Skip the handy, dry humping is underrated,
还有随身携带优克拉
and always carry a stash of uqora.
什么优克拉
What uqora?
治疗尿路感染的
It's for utis.
等你做很多次爱之后会用上的
Like, after you have a lot of sex.
有没有更基础的建议
What about something more basic?
比如
You know, like...
怎样让男人喜欢上你
How do I even get a guy to like me?
这很简单
Oh, that's easy.
只要别再注意他们
You just stop paying attention to them,
男人就会突然从天而降
and then they just, like, appear out of nowhere.
这家伙被冲上来了 有什么用吗
So this guy washed up. Is he good for anything?
拿不到黑匣子 卡住了
Couldn't get the box. It's stuck.
-再来 -我办不到
- Again! - I can't.
你可以 加油
Yes, you can! Come on!
快点
Come on!
-再来 莉亚 快点 -我不行
- Again, Leah, come on! - I can't.
-瑞秋 -再来
- Rachel... - Again!
闭嘴 诺拉 我们要再去一趟
Shut up, Nora. We're going again.
你可以
Yes, you can!
不 我真的办不到
No, I really can't do it.
我看你的本事 你能做到 加油
I've seen you dig deep. You can do it, come on!
我们走
Let's go.
谢了
Thanks.
举手之劳
Least I could do.
所以
So...
现在请你帮忙可能不是时候 但是
This might not be the best time to ask for a favor, but...
你能不能别告诉别人
could you not tell anyone about...
我的牙的事
my teeth?
打死也不会说的
Take it to the grave.
连安德鲁都不知道
Even Andrew doesn't know.
无意冒犯 不过你也许应该看开点
No offense, but you should probably lighten up about it.
我要纠结的要是只是假牙就好了
My fucking kingdom for a problem as big as some dentures.
不是假牙
It's not dentures.
只是我的两颗...
It's just two of my...
总之
Anyway...
在我心里 感觉就像
In my mind, it feels like...
就像一面很薄的墙
I-It feels like this super-thin wall...
阻挡着这些...
...holding back all of this...
我也说不好
...I don't know...
丑陋
ugliness.
他在出轨 是不是
He's cheating, isn't he?
不知道
Don't know.
只是绯闻
Just gossip, really.
但不管怎么样 我觉得你值得更好的
But for what it's worth, I think you deserve better.
有这么一次
This one time,
我们去墨西哥布道
we were on a mission trip to Mexico,
我们一起看着日落
and we were watching the sunset together,
因为当时光线太好看了
and because the light was just right,
太阳在沉入地平线前的瞬间
the sun made this beautiful green flash
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表