剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
那就好
Good.
现在 别再摆出一副逆反的态度了
Now get over the contrarian attitude.
好好想清楚 摆正态度
Get thorough, get correct,
永远别再给我使袢子
and don't ever undermine me again.
导致珍妮特死亡的那些错误是无心的
The mistakes that led to Jeanette's death were careless,
不能都推到我头上
and they can't all be laid at my feet.
-说到这个.... -是时候了
- Speaking of which... - I guess it's time.
好了
All right.
小心点 可能还很烫
Careful, it might still be hot.
就算造成三♥级♥烫伤又如何
Bring on the third-degree burns.
我都快渴死了
I'm thirsty as hell.
知道用什么配这水会很棒吗
You know what would be really great with this water?
就是食物
Some fucking food.
我真是太饿了
The hunger is real, bro.
今天谈过之后
After that talk today...
我对于饥饿倒是没那么担心
I'm not so concerned about going hungry.
我更担心饥饿的猛兽找到我们
I'm more concerned about something hungry finding us.
水要多久能烧开
How long does it take for the water to boil?
至少一分钟
At least a minute.
可以把微生物什么的都杀死
Kill off all of the microbes and shit.
那我们怎么知道一分钟到了
Well, how can we tell it's been a minute?
倒是可以一下下地数
I mean, I guess I could count.
一个一千 两个一千...
One one-thousand, two one-thousand...
我该怎么说才对
What should I be saying?
一个一千 还是一个密西西比
One one-thousand or one Mississippi?
我也不知道怎么数更准确
I mean, I don't know which one's more accurate, so...
嘿 玛莎
Hey, Martha.
给 这会有帮助的
Here, this will help.
天呐 这太漂亮了
Oh, my god, this is beautiful.
7.8万美元的表 最好是够漂亮
Seventy-eight thousand dollars, it better be.
好吧 我觉得我不该碰这么贵重的东西
Okay, I don't think I should be touching this.
没事 我的东西就是你的东西
It's all good. My shit is your shit.
或者都是多洛西的库存的一部分 对吧
Or it's all part of Dorothy's inventory, right?
当然是啦
Hell, yeah, it is.
其实 你不必把每样东西都交公
You know, you don't have to surrender everything to the collective.
我的幸运内♥裤♥
My luckiest pair.
别告诉任何人
Don't tell anyone.
-法汀 我... -打住
- Fatin, I'm... - Stop.
我想先说
I want to go first.
我不该拿你跟杰弗的事公开羞辱你
I shouldn't have put your Jeff sitch on blast.
是我过分了
I was out of line.
我没资格去评价
It's not my place to talk shit about
你和他之间的破事
whatever it is you've got going on with him.
他可能深爱着你也不一定
He's probably head over fucking heels.
坦白说
And full disclosure...
恐怕我对爱情这种事丝毫都不了解
I'm not sure I know shit about love.
轮到我了吗
Can I go now?
你来说吧
You have the floor.
我昨天对你太恶劣了
I was such a cunt to you yesterday.
我知道
I know.
天 如果我个人不是你恶劣行为的受害者
Man, if I wasn't so personally victimized,
我一定会觉得你很厉害
I would've been impressed.
我要尝试做一件事
I'm gonna try something right now,
我不敢保证会没问题
and I can't promise that it's gonna go okay.
既然刚刚这可悲的真情流露已经过去了
Well, now that that pathetic display is out of the way,
我们去补充些水分吧
let's go hydrate our faces off.
天呐
Oh, my god.
谢谢
Thanks.
火快要灭了
Fire's low.
你确定吗
You sure?
好吧
Okay.
《她的本性》
猛禽凶兽可不是开玩笑的 各位
Predators ain't no joke, man.
这叫声来得真是时候 让人心颤
That was disturbingly on cue.
是啊 并且一晚比一晚要近
Yeah, and getting a hell of a lot closer every night.
那我们为什么还要在黑夜里闲逛
Then why exactly are we traipsing around in the dark,
让自己成为轻易就能得手的猎物
making ourselves easy prey?
因为这个
This.
这是珍妮特的坟墓
It's Jeanette's grave.
或是 剩余的部分吧
Or what's left of it, anyway.
先前把她埋在这里倒是没问题
Keeping her here was fine
因为我们都以为救援马上就会到来
when we thought rescue was coming right away.
但现在已经过去一周了
But it's been a week.
一座位于营地附近的浅坟
A shallow grave right near camp,
只会引来我们不想应对的凶兽
it's going to attract company that we don't want.
我们该把她埋得更深些了
High time that we bury her deeper
也要选个离营地远得多的地方
and somewhere a hell of a lot farther away.
等等 所以我们要把她挖出来吗
Wait, so dig her back up?
-那有点... -亵渎吗
- Doesn't that feel a little... - Sacrilegious?
恐怕我们别无选择
I don't know that we've got any other choice.
不管了 我先来
Fuck it. I'll start.
她的尸体去哪儿了
Where the fuck is her body?
或许我们挖得还不够深
Maybe we didn't dig deep enough.
不 我们把她埋得不会比这深 不可能
No, we didn't Bury her any deeper than this. There's no way.
那或许是地点找错了
Then maybe this isn't the right spot.
不 就是这里 我数过了
No, it is. I counted.
离营地120英尺的地方
120 feet away from camp.
所以 她是复活了什么的吗
So, what, are we saying that she just, like, re-animated or something
然后像僵尸一样自己走了
and walked off like a zombie?
重生吗
A resurrection?
不 这真的太古怪了
No, this is weird as hell.
她的尸体不会凭空消失的
Her body wouldn't just disappear.
或许是被潮水卷走了
Maybe she got taken out by the tide.
标记物不见了 地面是湿的
The marker was gone. The ground's wet.
沙子的高度也改变了
The elevation of the sand has shifted.
潮水能把尸体卷走吗
The tide could take a body out?
潮水能把任何东西卷走
Tides can pull anything out.
汽车 整栋房♥子
Cars, entire houses.
大海的力量是极其强大的
The ocean is incredibly powerful.
所以珍妮特现在一个人在海洋上漂着
So Jeanette's just out there on the waves, floating alone.
其实这样一说还挺唯美的
Hey, it's kind of beautiful, though.
大自然母亲
Mother nature
张开双臂拥抱着珍妮特
holding her arms around Jeanette...
把她带走了
Carrying her away.
再见了 珍
Adios, J.
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
你相信她真是被潮水卷走了吗
Do you buy this whole tide thing?
我也不知道
I don't know.
莉亚觉得这事很奇怪
Leah felt like there was something odd with the whole situation.
她内心深处的直觉是这样
She could feel it in her bones.
她跟其他人说了她的疑心吗
She share that with anyone else?
没 只跟我说了
No, just me.
其他人一定会觉得她是疯了
The others would've thought she'd gone mental.
她们本来就有点这种想法了
They already kind of did.
但是 你信她
But you believed her.
你不觉得她是小题大做了吗
You didn't think that she was making a big deal over nothing?
我也不知道
I don't know.
或许是因为我当时开始喜欢她了
Maybe it was because I was starting to like her.
但是 没错 我信她
But, yeah, I believed her.
我要回去了
I'm gonna go back.
你也该回去了
You should, too.
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表