剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
Becca, Becca. Stop, stop, stop.
怎么回事
What is going on?
有些事
There's something...
有些跟他的事我从没跟你提过
Something I never told you about me and him.
好吧
Okay.
三年前
Like, three years ago,
他当时跟我们一起住
when he was living at home with us...
我傻乎乎地喜欢上了他
I had this dumb crush on him.
他倒是没怎么注意我
Not that he even noticed me much
因为我只是个屌♥丝 小屁孩
'cause I was just this loser, little kid.
然后有一天 不知道什么原因
Then one day, for whatever reason...
我也不知道
I don't know...
他就突然注意到我了
I was just sort of on his radar.
他开始来我的房♥间
He started coming to my room,
我们接吻了
and we'd kiss.
我感觉好有爱 威风又幸运
And I felt so cute and badass and lucky.
然后他开始想要更多
Then he started wanting more,
我不想让他对我的感觉消退 所以
and I... I didn't want him to stop liking me, so...
我给他口♥交♥了
I gave him a blow job.
不止一次 好多好多次
More than once, like, a lot more than once.
然后他去上大学了 连再见都没说
And then he went to college, didn't say good-bye,
后来就跟我没联♥系♥了
didn't really talk to me again.
他是不是...
Did he...
这跟你那段...
Did that have anything to do with...
我的堕落时期
My trip to the dark side?
也许有一点关系
Maybe a little.
我不知道看到他会让我这么愤怒
I had no idea seeing him would rile me like this.
小贝
Becs...
你之前为什么不跟我说
Why haven't you told me this before?
我不知道
I don't know.
因为我们说过我们不会做那种事
'Cause we said we wouldn't do any of that stuff,
而且你一直虔诚履行着自己的承诺
and you've been so good keeping your promise to god.
我想我只是觉得你会评判我
I guess I just thought you'd judge me.
小贝
Becs...
你当时也就13岁
You were, what, 13...
他有19岁了吧
And he was 19?
他该更清楚的
He knew better.
他利用了你
He took advantage of you.
看看他现在的样子
Look at him now.
道貌岸然
Hypocrite.
小贝
Becs.
你知道他的车是什么样的吗
Any chance you know what his car looks like?
真不敢相信他们就把这些给你了
I can't believe they just gave you these.
有时你只需要态度客气一点
Sometimes all it takes is just asking real nice.
天啊 我们真要这么干吗
Oh, my god. Are we really doing this?
他自找的
He's got it coming.
-好了 -我该放哪
- Okay. - Where should I put him?
车顶上 这样大家都能好好看看
Up top, where everyone will get a good look at him.
好吧
Okay.
圣诞禽兽
死变♥态♥
好了 走吧
All right, come on.
不要弄得太过分
All right, now let's not go too crazy.
你说的 小谢 "他自找的"
You said it, shelb. "He's got it coming."
贝卡
Becca?
贝卡 你在干什么
Becca, what are you doing?
那可不好笑
That's not funny.
不 这太过火了
No, that's not funny.
这可能会毁了引擎 拜托不要
That could really ruin the engine. Please...
该死 有人来了
Oh, crap. Someone's coming.
快躲起来
Hide, hide, hide, hide.
天啊
Oh, my god.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你在这...
Hey. What are you, um...
你在这干什么呢
...what are you doing over here?
就收集点沙子
Just collecting some sand.
我觉得应该带这个岛的一部分跟我回去
I kind of felt like I should take a part of this place back with me.
不知道为什么
Not sure why.
我也一样
Well, that makes two of us.
完全不知道为什么想从这个不毛之地带点纪念品回去
Zero clue why you'd want any souvenir from this godforsaken place.
你想要怎样 谢尔比
What do you want, Shelby?
什么意思 我想要怎样
What do you mean, what do I want?
你整天躲着我 现在又过来缠着我
Okay, you avoid me all day, and now you're hovering.
我想不明白你在干什么
I can't really figure out what you're doing
除了一醉方休
apart from getting hammered,
所以你也许应该直接告诉我
so you probably should just tell me.
我想知道的是 你和玛莎刚才到底在说什么
What I want is to know exactly what you and Martha were talking about.
她现在嗨得不省人事
Um, well, she's ripped out of her skull right now,
所以聊了食物 可能还有
so food or maybe the cloud
看上去像他叔叔的云彩
that she thought looked like her uncle.
你告诉她了 是吗
You... you told her, didn't you?
你告诉她那件事了
You told her about... about the whole...
你告诉她了吗
Did you tell her?
不 操 我绝对不会
No! Fuck, I would never.
好吧 因为你觉得丢脸
Okay, 'cause you're that ashamed?
不 显然是你觉得丢脸
No, you are obviously the one with the shame.
我不会跟你说教你该怎样 或是为什么
I'm not gonna lecture you on how or why
或是何时你该想清楚这些事
or how fast you should figure things out for yourself,
但你那些仇恨宗教狗屁
but you know, all your hateful church shit
是不会帮你认清你自己的
is not gonna help you figure out who you a...
我很清楚自己是谁
I know exactly who I am.
我等不及回到家 去找回她了
I cannot wait to get home and get back to her.
好了 这是才艺秀时的第二套
Okay, and this is talent look number two.
很漂亮啊
Ooh, gorge, for sure,
不过跟上一件有什么区别
but also, how is it different from the last one?
那一件是奶油黄色
That one was butter-yellow.
而这一件是心形领口 更新颖一些
Oh. And this one has a sweetheart neckline, which adds some flair,
而且让"姑娘们"更出彩
and plus, it makes "the girls" look better.
天啊 "姑娘们" 你太老派了
Oh, god, "the girls"? You are a cornball.
你决定唱哪首歌♥了
What song did you decide to go with?
*日复一日*
*Day by day,*
*日复一日*
*Day by day,*
*亲爱的主 我向祢祈祷三件事*
*Dear Lord, of thee three things I pray:*
*更清楚地看祢*
*To see thee more clearly,*
*更真切地爱祢*
*Love thee more dearly,*
*更紧密地追随祢 日复一日*
*Follow thee more nearly, day by day.*
棒
Nice!
-我提议的这首歌♥ -对啊
- The song I suggested. - Mm-hmm.
那些评审绝对吃这套
Those judges are gonna eat it up.
他们比我们还狂热
They're even churchier than we are.
你觉得该加舞蹈动作吗
You think any more dance moves?
小谢 别担心
Shelb, don't sweat it.
你稳拿冠军了 你也知道
You got it locked up, and you know it.
你就算朝麦克风放个屁
You could probably fart into the mic
说不定都能加冕
and still take home the crown.
你说不定能赢得那个
Hey, you might even be able to win
-傻缺的山羊胡呢 -天啊 别闹了
- the douchebag goatee. - Oh, my god! Stop!
我觉得你加上一撮小胡子会很好看的
I think you'll look real nice with a flavor saver!
-谢尔比 -晚饭准备好了
- Shelby... - Hey, supper's up.
贝卡 如果你在这待着的话
Becca... if you, uh... you're sticking around,
我们给你留个位置
we'll set another place for you.
好啊
Oh, sure.
谢谢你 古德坎德先生
Thanks, Mr. Goodkind.
我们走吗
Are we coming?
嗯 当然
Yeah. Definitely.
等一下
Whoa. Hold on a second.
你不会要穿那身吃妈妈做的肉丸吧
You're not gonna eat mama's meatballs in that, are you?
对 谢了 爸
Oh, right, yeah. Thanks, dad, uh...
身上蹭上记号♥笔了
You've got marker on ya.
你应该更小心一点的
You need to be more careful.
在某些文化里
You know, in some cultures,
女性的灵力会在来月经时
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表