剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
We're taking him back with us, right?
当然 别落下一个人
Yeah, you know? No man left behind.
对 你跟我们一起走
Yeah, you're coming with us.
对 我们走
Yeah. Let's go.
我说了他在这的
I told you he was here...
-但那不是他 -你说得对
- Oh. But that's not him. - You're right.
这个假人模特
This mannequin...
听上去他成了这个团体的特殊一员
Sounds like he became pretty special to the group.
我想他是我们都需要的吧
He was what we all needed, I guess,
一个不会随便加戏的同伴
a sort of a companion that didn't add to the drama.
他就安静♥坐♥在那 听我们跟他倾吐
He would just sit there quietly while we unloaded on him
我们的希望 梦想 恐惧
our hopes, our dreams, our fears,
他也从不评判
and he never judged,
从不做什么扫兴的举动
never did anything to disappoint.
真人是做不到这一点的
That's... it's not like that with real people.
人们总是能彻底辜负彼此
We have a knack for truly failing each other.
贝卡
我在你家门口
我告诉过你别再联♥系♥我了
I... I told you to stop contacting me.
-万一我父母看见你呢 -听着 我只想解释
- What if my parents saw you? - Look, I just want to explain.
为什么 为什么 为什么你要告诉你家长
Why? Why? Why? Why did you tell your parents?
我不是故意的 你♥爸♥先打电♥话♥来的
I didn't mean to. Your dad called them first,
我以为也许你已经告诉他们了
and I... I just thought maybe you told them already.
听着 我只是说 "我们在闹着玩"
Look, all I said is, "we were just kidding around."
也许这就是你想要的
Or you wanted this.
你想让我的人生跟你一样操蛋
You wanted my life to be as fucked up as yours is.
我不懂你的意思
Well, I don't know what you mean.
我一直对你很好
You know, all I've ever been is nice to you.
就算你境况不好 所有人对背弃你的时候
You know, even when you lost it and everyone turned on you.
我知道 我知道 你一直是我最好的朋友
I know. I know. You've been my best friend.
我不是你的朋友
I'm not your friend.
懂吗 我为你感到难过
Okay? I feel sorry for you.
我可怜你
I... I pity you.
你跟布莱恩的那档子破事
You know, the shit that you pulled with Brian,
八成是你主动勾搭他
you know, you probably came onto him,
强迫他跟你在一起
probably forced him to be with you.
你知道不是那样的
You know that's not true.
而且我那时才13岁
And I was 13.
当你告诉我时 我恶心极了
When you told me, I was disgusted,
我知道别人听到也会这么想
and I know that everyone else will be too.
谢尔比
Shelby...
听着 我知道你心理有病
Look, I know you've been, like, "sick" mentally,
所以他们...
and that's why...
什么
What?
打精神病收治电♥话♥来抓我吗
What, when they 5150'd me?
你是打算这么说吗
Is that what you're gonna say?
我只想说 也许
I just mean that... that maybe...
也许除了你的其他问题
maybe on top of all your other issues,
你还性♥欲♥特别强什么的
you're, like, overly sexual or something.
谢尔比 是你亲的我
Shelby... you kissed me.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up. Shut up!
没关系
It's okay.
我知道你在经历一些事情
I know you're going through stuff.
我看见了
I see you...
我永远不会评判你的
...and I will never judge you.
离我远点
Stay the fuck away from me.
他好冷
He's cold.
那么 关键的问题是
Well, million-dollar question is...
谁能留着他
Who gets to keep him?
我投莉亚
Leah gets my vote,
能帮助她走出杰弗的情伤
help make the transition from Jeff to whoever's next.
我们可以轮流来
We could just pass him around...
就像斯坦利杯
Like the Stanley Cup,
北美冰球联盟最高奖项
把奖杯传遍美国一样
like how they do all over the USA.
高喊着 美♥利♥坚♥ 美♥利♥坚♥
You know, like, USA! USA!
谢尔比 你太爱美国了
Oh, Shelby, you... you love America so much.
美♥利♥坚♥ 美♥利♥坚♥
USA! USA!
你觉得她没事吗
Do you think she's okay?
我觉得你可能想要梳子
I thought you might want this.
等救援队到达的时候 肯定会疯狂拍照的
There might be a photo-op frenzy when rescue gets here.
谢谢
Thanks.
-来 我帮你 -不 我能行
- Here, let me help you. - No, I got it.
-你确定吗 彻底卡住了 -嗯 没事
- Are you sure? Because it's in really deep. - Yep, yep.
卡住了 我只...
Okay, it's stuck. I just...
卡住了
It's stuck.
只是卡住了 没事的 没事的
It's just stuck. It's okay. It's okay.
冷静点
Just chill.
冷静点 拿出来就行了
Chill. We'll get it out.
你能拿出来吗 能拿出来吗
Can you get it out? Can you get it out?
让我帮你 我可以...
Just let me help you. I can take it...
不不不 已经毁了
Oh, no, no, no! It's all ruined.
毁了 毁了 已经毁了
It's ruined, it's ruined, it's ruined,
已经毁了 已经毁了
it's ruined, it's ruined!
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
-都毁了 -并没有
- It's all ruined. - No, it's not.
谢尔比 谢尔比
Shelby! Shelby!
不 不
No! No!
谢尔比 不值得剪 真的不值得
Shelby, it's not worth it. It's not worth it.
我不想要了
I don't fucking want it!
我他妈不想要了 我不想要了
I don't fucking want it. I don't want it.
好可爱啊
That is so cute.
我男朋友昨晚给我买♥♥了花
My boyfriend bought me flowers last night.
你有凡士林吗 借给我
Hey, do you have any vaseline, by chance,
擦一下嘴唇
for these guys?
有请达拉斯小姐
And that was Miss Dallas.
发生了什么事
Look what happened.
-谢谢你 -不可能吧
- Thank you. - Can't be, right?
操 好像还真是
Shit, I think it is.
你知道谁跟她是朋友吗
You know who's friends with her?
下面有请奥斯汀小姐
Up next, everyone welcome Miss Austin!
怎么了
What?
谢尔比 我很遗憾
Shelby, I'm so, so sorry.
太惨了
It's just so awful.
掌声有请
And now everyone welcome.
埃尔帕索县小姐
Miss El Paso County!
有谁能跟我说说怎么了吗
Okay, can someone tell me what's going on already?
是贝卡·吉尔罗伊
It's Becca Gilroy.
她妈妈在她车上发现了她
Apparently, her mom found her in her car.
救护车来了
The ambulance came,
但为时已晚
but it was too late.
他们到医院的时候她还活着
She was still alive when they got to the hospital,
但她没能挺过来
but she didn't make it.
下面在才艺环节表演的是
And now, performing in the talent round,
来自特拉维斯堡的选手谢尔比·古德坎德
the contestant from fort Travis, Shelby Goodkind!
谢尔比 别害羞
Shelby, don't be shy now.
谢尔比·古德坎德
Shelby Goodkind!
*日复一日*
*Day by day,*
*日复一日*
*Day by day,*
*亲爱的主 我向祢祈祷三件事*
*Dear Lord, of thee three things I pray:*
*更清楚地看祢*
*To see thee more clearly,*
*更真切地爱祢*
*Love thee more dearly,*
*更紧密地追随祢 日复一日*
*Follow thee more nearly, day by day.*
*日复一日*
*Day by day,*
*日复一日*
*Day by day,*
*亲爱的主 我向祢祈祷三件事*
*Dear Lord, of thee three things I pray:*
*更清楚地看祢*
*To see thee more clearly,*
*更真切地爱祢*
*Love thee more dearly,*
*更紧密地追随祢 日复一日*
*Follow thee more nearly, day by day.*
准备好 热乎乎的
Get ready. Coming hot.
我自己也要吃点
I'm gonna have a little myself.
瞧瞧你 原始人饮食法队长 吃甜点呢
Oh, look at you, captain paleo, having dessert,
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表