剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
这已经很勇敢了
That's pretty fucking brave.
这是我期待的示意吗
Is this what I hope it is?
我加入
I'm all in.
如你们所知 我们有一位参与者
As you know, we have one participant
完全知晓情况
who has been fully briefed
并且完全在我们掌握之下
and is firmly under our control.
她是我们这行所称的"己方参与者"
She's the "confederate," as we say in the field,
我们内部安插的女性
our woman on the inside.
同时她也是成年人 这给了我们法律保障
Now, she's also an adult, which gives us legal cover,
她会监管所有更年轻的试验参与者
as she supervises our younger subjects.
至于另一位工作人员
As for the other operative,
她的职责更接近保护者
she functions more as a failsafe,
此人有野外技能
someone with wilderness skills
可以在紧急情况发生时提供帮助
who can reach out in an emergency.
她同时也是试验个体
And she's an actual peer,
所以她可以天衣无缝得融入社会结构
so she will blend seamlessly into the social fabric.
好了
All right.
这虽然算不上是应许之地
Yeah, well, it's not exactly the promise land,
但也是我们能找到最理想的地方了
but it's as good as we're gonna get.
看 还带家具
And look, comes pre-furnished.
好了 所以我们该怎么做
All right. So how do we do this?
我们要生火 准备搭遮棚吗
Should we start a fire, make a plan for shelter?
你为什么问我
Why are you asking me?
因为我们一直问你啊
'Cause we always ask you.
好吧 你是运动员
All right. You're an athlete.
当一个人拼命训练
What's it called when somebody trains so hard
结果遇到了瓶颈叫什么
that they just sort of, like, flatline?
倦怠
Burnout?
对了
Bingo.
我受够了
I'm done.
等等 你认真的吗
Wait, are you for real right now?
多特 你让我们转移阵地的
Dot, you're the one that relocated us.
结果现在撒手不管了吗
Now you're just checking out?
对
Yeah.
我又不是谁的指路灯塔
Well, I'm nobody's guiding light.
连我自己的都不是
Not even my own.
打火机是你的了
Lighter's yours.
等等
Wait.
我们少了谁
Who are we missing?
就是提前捡点木柴
Just getting a jump on the firewood situation.
我来这只是想独处一会
I only came here to get some space.
我不是
I'm not, like,
在密谋什么
up to anything.
我可从来没当你是秘密特工
Hey, I never took you for a special ops rat.
那是莉亚的想法
That's Leah's shit.
对
Right.
你只是觉得我是混♥蛋♥[屁♥眼♥]You just think I'm an asshole.
你就拿这张嘴祷告吗
You say your prayers with that mouth?
你有没有拿你那对"毒牙"恶作剧过
Do you ever play pranks, those fangs of yours?
把它拿下来
You know, take 'em out,
趁你弟弟不注意 放在他的千层面上
put 'em on top of your brother's lasagne when he's not looking?
没
No.
你该考虑一下
You should think about it.
会是个牛逼的招牌动作
It'd be a dope signature move.
知道吗 我对你的问题...
You know, my... my issues with...
随便了
Well, whatever...
对你的身份
Like, with who you are...
我不讨厌你 托妮
I don't hate you, Toni.
你知道的吧
You get that, right?
对 不过你确实讨厌我
Yeah. You actually do, though.
每当情况有点姬情 我看到你的表情了
I saw your face when shit got a little too gay for you.
你就会发抖
You fucking shuddered.
不好意思 那就是讨厌
I'm sorry, that's hate.
至少你要敢于承认
Least you could do is own it.
我来帮忙
Let me help.
托妮 谢尔比 玛莎
Toni, Shelby, Martha,
瑞秋 诺拉 莉亚
Rachel, Nora, Leah,
法汀 多特
Fatin, Dot.
多特是另一个己方参与者吗
Hey, is Dot the other confederate?
她看上去是坚毅 可靠的类型
She looks like the rugged, dependable type.
格雷琴说得很清楚了
Gretchen made it super clear
你们都不能知道对方是谁
neither of you can know who the other one is
因为你们一旦被发现互相认识
'cause if you're caught acknowledging each other,
就可能暴露一切
you could expose everything.
拜托 小汤汤 提示一下
Come on, thom-o. How 'bout a hint?
老实说 如果你觉得我会这么轻易打破格雷琴的信任
Honestly, if you think I'd break Gretchen's trust just like that,
那你就大错特错了 我宁愿死
you're so wrong. I'd rather fucking die.
你都到这来一个月了 别烦我了
You've been with us a month. Give me a break.
对了 我在打造你的社交资料
I'm building your socials, by the way.
你想检查下身世细节吗
Did you wanna review some biographical details?
当然
Sure.
我看看
Let's see.
我刚满17岁
So I just turned 17.
我出生于2003年2月14日
I was born on February 14th, 2003.
情人节宝宝
A Valentine's baby.
在旧金山长大
I grew up in San Francisco.
茵和珉岛的独生子
The only child of yen and minh dao.
他们在湾景有一家餐厅
They own a restaurant in bayview
他们忙不过来的时候
and they make me work as a prep cook
就会让我做预备厨师
whenever they get slammed.
讨厌我的工作 恶心 素食主义万岁
新发型 不错
New haircut. Not bad.
继续
Moving on.
我感兴趣的事情
A list of things that I'm into.
In-N-Out汉堡
In-n-out burgers,
芒果探戈奶茶
mango tango bubble tea,
迪士尼乐园以及
Disneyland, and...
提莫西·查拉梅特
Timothée "Chala-met."
查拉梅
"Chala-may."
是这么发音的吗
Is that how you pronounce it?
嗯 T不发音
Yeah, the t's silent.
我还是以下项目的铁粉
So I think I'm also a big fan of the following.
你能写下来吗 谢谢
Can you write it down? Thanks.
三丽鸥 网红保温瓶 《办公室》
Sanrio, my hydro flask, the office...
美国版的
Uh, the American version...
格蕾塔·桑伯格
Greta thunberg,
当然还有我的狗
and, obviously, my dogs,
可可和贾克斯
coco and Jax.
那次拍摄她让你借走了她的狗吗
She let you borrow her pugs for that shoot?
你不是喜欢猫吗
I thought you were a cat person.
当然
Of course I am.
猫是爱思考的人的宠物
Cats are a thinking person's pet.
而我的第二自我
My alter ego, on the other hand,
喜欢养狗
loves her some idiot canines.
说到这个 你给她想好了名字吗
Speaking of, have you thought of a name for her yet?
可能会有助于启发她的账号♥名
It might help inspire ideas for her handles.
我考虑叫做
I'm sorta thinking...
伊娃杰琳
...Evangeline.
伊娃杰琳
Evangeline?
怎么会想到这个
Where did that come from?
我也不知道
I don't fucking know.
就是一次我说服自己放弃的糟糕直觉
It was just a bad instinct that I talked myself out of.
珍妮特好多了 你说是吗
Jeanette is much better, don't you think?
当然啊 改得不错
Absolutely. Nice edit.
谢谢
Thanks.
我的天
I mean, oh, my god,
给她打造歌♥单是最恼人的部分
building her playlist has been the worst part.
每首火的歌♥曲
I mean, every trending song
都有一样迎合大众的拍子
has the same stupid sugarcoated beats,
就像把小鬼糖果注射进血管一样
like shooting pixy stix into your fucking veins.
看吧
Look. Ugh.
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表