剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
I won't ask you what's on your mind.
人们总是那样问我 因为我很安静
People do that to me all the time because I'm quiet.
我不喜欢那样
I don't love it,
但如果你那天真想聊聊
but if you ever do wanna talk,
我在呢
I'm around.
我爷爷过去经常走到我面前
My grandpa always used to come up to me
然后说"给你一分钱 告诉我你的想法"
and say, uh, "penny for your thoughts."
那好恐怖
That's horrifying.
我懂 那是最可怕 最恶心的
I know. It's the creepiest, grossest way
打听别人内心的方法
of asking somebody about their inner life.
给
Here.
要是你的脑子里太满了
If your head's getting crowded
你又想清空一下 试试这个
and you wanna, like, empty it, try this.
天啊 不了
God, no.
我正想减轻疯狂的感觉
I'm trying to feel less insane.
写日记可不是办法
Journaling is not the way.
我总是把一个有害的想法
I always take one toxic thought
转变成
and turn it into, like,
另外一万多个
11,000 more.
我能看看吗
Can I have a look?
并不是很私人
It's not too personal.
就是观察和想法 引用
Just observations and thoughts. Quotes.
诺拉
Nora.
多洛西
这太棒了
This is amazing.
你也可以试试
You could try it my way.
不行 我不会画画
No, I can't draw.
不 就是脱离
No, like, detach.
没有情感 没有焦虑
No emotions, no hang-ups.
写下你所看到的 听到的
Just write what you see, what you hear,
了解的
what you know.
可以很有禅意
It could be very zen.
你觉得她的建议有用吗
So did you find that helpful, what she was suggesting?
更多的是奇怪
It was more strange than anything.
我以前当然也有写过日记
I mean, obviously I've kept diaries before
但从来不像那样
but never like that.
从来没有不带感受
Never without... feeling.
你一般采取什么方式
What was your usual approach?
我会彻底倾吐出我的灵魂
I mean, I would wring my fucking soul out.
而爱 爱 爱就是天堂
无比遥远
我去了林子里
I went to the woods
因为我想不慌不忙地生活
because I wish to live deliberately,
但我感觉我会染上沙门氏菌
but I have a feeling that I'm gonna leave with salmonella.
我真不信任科比做的汉堡
I mean, I really don't trust Colby with those burgers.
他是亿万富翁
He's a gazillionaire, you know.
他父亲发明了蓝牙背后的技术
His dad invented the technology behind Bluetooth.
他家肯定十年里都没人
I bet no one in his family's had to cook for themselves
亲自下过厨了
in, like, a decade,
而我们却选择让他来负责烧烤
and yet we've anointed him grill master.
嗯 晚餐肯定是不吃了
Yeah, definitely gonna pass on dinner.
你还好吗
You doing okay?
嗯
Yeah.
就是不饿
Just not that hungry.
对了 谢谢你陪我来
Thank you, by the way, for coming along.
我知道你对此不太感兴趣
I know this isn't really your scene.
你也一样
It's not exactly yours either.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我只是
I just...
我经常说我们班里人的坏话
I spend so much time talking shit about the people in our class,
然后我突然意识到
and then it hit me.
我其实很少和他们玩
I don't actually hang out with them very much.
那他们中有人让你感到意外吗
So have any of them surprised you yet?
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道我们学校的人都喜欢
You know how everyone at our school kinda fronts
装作自己25岁 来自布鲁克林
like they're 25-year-olds from Brooklyn?
听黑胶
Like, they listen to vinyl
随身携带《无尽的玩笑》
and carry around copies of infinite jest?
我想难得看到一次他们愚蠢的模样也挺酷的
I guess it's kinda cool to see them acting like stupid kids for once.
老实说 有时我觉得自己有一百岁
Honestly, sometimes I feel like I'm 100 years old.
如果你想
Well, if you wanna, like,
一起让时光倒转
turn back the clock together,
我或许知道什么会有帮助
I think I know what might help.
什么
What?
劣质伏特加
Bottom shelf vodka.
怎么 抱歉我没有更高级的东西
What? I'm sorry I don't have anything fancier.
我什么都不介意
I'll take what I can get.
15分钟了你还没打开
You've made zero progress in, like, 15 minutes.
闭嘴 卡妈的他住了
Shut up. It's stucking fuck.
你说啥 你说的什么 我来试试
Sorry, what? What'd you say again? Let me try.
不不不 别
No, no, no. You... don't!
你没在帮忙 伊恩
No, you're not helping, Ian.
成为解决方案的一部分 伊恩
Be a part of the solution, Ian.
我可以
I got this.
-我可 -你不行
- I got... - You don't got this.
我来 我可以
I'll do it. I got it!
伊恩 停下
Ian, stop!
你自己有帐篷
You have your own tent.
让我享受下我的成就
Just let me bask in my accomplishment for a sec.
别躺在我枕头上
Get your haircut off my pillow.
我去 你这有天窗
Oh, damn. You've got a moonroof.
是啊
I do.
我真有
I do.
这样可以吗
Is this... is this okay?
确定吗
You sure?
嗯 就是好冷
Yeah, it's just cold.
怎么了
What?
天 你在哭
Oh, god, you're crying?
操
Fuck.
操 抱歉
Fuck, I'm sorry.
抱歉 操
I'm sorry. Fuck.
我现在心好乱
I'm just really fucked up right now.
对所有事都是如此
Ab... about, like, everything.
对所有事还是只对他
About everything or just him?
我是个不暴♥力♥的人
I'm, like, a very nonviolent person,
但我可以出于他对待你的方式而杀了他
but I could fucking kill him for how he treated you.
别这么说
Don't say that.
为什么 他对你很混♥蛋♥
Why not? He's an asshole to you.
别这么说
Don't say that.
你不了解他
You don't know him.
我了解
Yeah, I do.
杰弗·格拉尼斯就是个试图勾搭
Jeff galanis is a giant prick who tried to shoot his shot
一个高中学生的混♥蛋♥
with a high school student
然后蹂躏了你
and then totally fucking trampled you.
别这么说
Don't fucking say that.
别提他的名字
Don't even say his fucking name!
你去哪
Where are you going?
我不知道
I don't know!
莉亚 停下
Leah, stop!
莉亚 我们在荒无人烟的地方
Leah, we're in the middle of fucking nowhere!
大脚趾上有血疱
玛莎和马库斯现在可以说是夫妻了
谢尔比行为怪异
她总是到处闲逛 总是在解释出的状况
谢尔比有问题
派对人群
Hey, party people!
谁准备好吃大餐了
Who's ready to fucking feast?
我去
Oh, shit!
棒
Yes!
来妈妈这里
Come to mama.
该死的蛋白质
Fucking protein.
爽
Hell yeah.
我已经能感觉到我的健康状态
You know, I can already feel my health meter
恢复到100了
coming back up to 100.
你真的是极客
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表