剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
and maybe it's only the local news.
再过了几天
A few more days and...
国家甲入侵国家乙
Country a invades country b.
伊利亚·伍德去世 萨沙·奥巴马吸大♥麻♥
Elijah Wood dies, Sasha Obama rips a bong,
再然后
and then...
就没人讨论我们了
...we're no longer in the conversation.
世界继续运转
The world's moved on.
也许有些人不会死心
And I mean, maybe we've got some diehards out there,
那些足够爱你的人
people who love you enough
会继续制♥造♥舆♥论♥ 四处搜寻
to keep making noise and pounding the pavement,
但已经...已经十五天了
but it's been... it's been 15 days
搜救不会一直持续下去
and searches don't last forever,
没了线索和金钱都不行
not without leads and not without cash.
我们困在这里了
We are stuck here.
我们至少可以不自相残杀
The least we could do is not kill each other,
因为相信我 这地方可以不费吹灰之力
'cause trust me, this place can take care of that
就让我们团灭
just fine on its own.
珍妮特说不定才是幸运的那个
Jeanette might've been the lucky one.
很快就解脱了
The one who went out quick.
欢迎登机
Welcome aboard.
嗨 快速问一句
Hi! Ooh, quick question.
我的座位会有插座吗
Will there be an outlet at my seat?
因为我的手♥机♥就剩12%的电了
Because my phone's at, like, 12%.
是的 会有
Yes. There will be.
太好了
Okay, cool.
阿罗哈
Aloha!
要去夏威夷了 能量满满
Heading to Hawaii, and the energy is fire!
天呐 看看这飞机多豪华
Oh, my god, look how baller this plane is!
阿罗哈
Aloha.
嗨 我是珍妮特
Hi! I'm Jeanette.
欢迎 我是谢尔比
Welcome, girl. I'm Shelby.
我不知道我为什么要说欢迎
I don't know why I just said welcome.
又不是我的飞机
It's not my plane.
顺便说一句 我喜欢你的刘海
I love your bangs, by the way.
谢谢 我喜欢你空旷的额头
Aw, thanks. I love your blank forehead.
嗨 我是珍妮特
Hi-hi. I'm Jeanette.
你对这趟旅行有多兴奋
Okay, how stoked are you for this trip?
你觉得他们会拿椰子给我们送饮料吗
Do you think they'll give us drinks in coconuts?
那一条可是在我的遗愿清单上
'Cause that is so on my bucket list.
老实说 飞机就是一头扎进海里
Honestly, the plane could do a nosedive into the ocean,
我也不在乎
and I wouldn't give a flying fuck.
三号♥船
Boat three.
小心点
Be careful.
她们上二号♥船
Uh, they're on boat two.
轻拿轻放
Nice and easy.
一切都按计划进行
Trains are running on time.
当然了 你是专业的
Of course. You're a pro.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
如果我告诉你 你能别重复一遍吗
If I tell you, do you promise not to repeat it?
说吧
Come on.
就像拿破仑
Like Napoleon...
长了阴♥道♥
with a cunt.
准备好出发了吗
Ready to go?
得把你送回去
Need to travel you back.
该死
Oh, f...
怎么了
What's wrong?
我做不来
I can't do this.
-你什么意思 -我不能这样做
- What do you mean? - I can't do this!
她们不是自愿的
They didn't fucking ask for this!
琳 等等
Linh, wait!
琳 把手给我
Linh, give me your hand.
操
Oh, fuck.
操 对不起 该死 该死
Fuck, I'm sorry. Fuck, fuck, fuck.
-你还好吗 -我想是吧
- Are you okay? - Yeah, I think so.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
阿尔法呼叫亚力克斯 正前往美国
Alpha to Alex, heading stateside now.
就想确认下你那边一切都好
Just wanted to confirm all okay on your end.
亚力克斯呼叫阿尔法 其实...
Alex to Alpha, there's actually...
-其实发生了一起意外 -不 别说
- There's actually been an incident. - No, shh.
抱歉 你那边信♥号♥♥不好
Sorry, you're breaking up.
琳 我必须汇报
Linh, I need to report this.
琳 我们可以回去重新制定策略
Linh, we can go back and re-strategize.
-我们可以... -我没事 我发誓
- We can... - I'm fine, I swear.
我要继续 我想明白了
I'm back. It brought me to my senses.
琳
Linh.
我没事
I'm okay.
快汇报
Call it in.
虚惊一场 阿尔法
False alarm, Alpha.
如果她还跟你在一起
Well, if she's still with you,
你能告诉她 她有多勇敢吗
can you tell her how brave she is?
琳 你在做什么
Linh, what are you doing?
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我们能不能先...
Can't we just take a second to...
我准备好了 好吗
I'm ready. Okay?
你还等什么呢
What are you waiting for?
快出发
Go. Go, go.
我们所做的事确实风险很大
It's true what we're doing involves substantial risk,
但每项变革都是如此
but every game-changing endeavor does,
这也正是我们追求的
and that is what we're after here,
彻底的变革
radical game change.
十二周之后
At the end of 12 weeks,
我们将会见证女性乌托邦开始运转
we will have seen gynotopia in action
并掌握证据 证明是女性而不是男性
and have proof that it is women and not men
拥有天赋
who have a natural gift
来创造一个和谐高效的社会
for creating harmonious and capable communities
而权力的缰绳
and that the reins of power
应该最终转移到她们手中
should finally be shifted into their hands.
如果我们努力
If we endeavor...
操 不管了
Fuck it. Fuck it.
去他的典礼 去他的讲稿
To hell with ceremony, to hell with the script,
去他的男权统治
to hell with male domination
把这个星球变成战争遍布
that has turned this planet into a war-torn,
疯狂拜金的火球
money-hungry fireball.
你们知道今天为什么来此
You know why you're here.
你们知道自己为什么支持我们
You know why you supported us.
因为十年后
Because ten years from now,
你们不想眼睁睁看着世界末日
you don't wanna be watching the apocalypse
后悔你曾经能有勇气
wishing that you'd had the courage
以进步之名
to do something insane
狂赌一把
in the name of fucking progress!
谢谢你
Thank you.
你喜欢刚才那段假装半脱稿的情绪表现吗
Did you like that faux scripted-unscripted show of emotion?
神来之笔
Masterful touch.
然后就到了提问环节 对吧
Um, and then you'll open it up to questions, right?
对
Oh. Right.
有什么你觉得我该提前准备的吗
Is there anything you think I should be prepared for?
我确实想知道 如果他们问到琳的事
I... I did sort of wonder how you might respond
你要怎么回应
if they ask you about Linh.
我会告诉他们她奉献了自己的一切
I'll tell them that she's giving it her all out there
我们十分骄傲
and we're very proud.
来
Here.
烧开又放凉了 如果你渴的话
Boiled and cooled if you're thirsty.
不用了
I'm fine.
好吧
Okay.
要是改变心意...
Change your mind...
好了 现在有点太安静了
All right, well, now it's just too fucking quiet.
我可能是因为末日临近才这么说
Hey, uh, this might be the apocalypse talking,
不过你们不打算玩几轮
but aren't you gonna suggest some...
"你宁愿做什么"吗
"Never would I rather" shit?
天啊
God.
我们真要死在这了
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表