剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
如你们所知 我们有一位参与者
As you know, we have one participant
是完全知晓情况的成年人
who is fully briefed, an adult,
这给了我们法律保障
which gives us legal cover
她会监管所有更年轻的试验参与者
as she supervises our younger subjects.
至于另一位工作人员
As for the other operative,
她的职责更接近保护者
she functions more as a failsafe,
此人可以在紧急情况发生时提供帮助
someone who can reach out in an emergency.
珍妮特是另一个内应吗
总部: 是的
那现在只剩我了
是的 有件事需要你去办
莉亚察觉到了什么
怪我吧 老天啊
Blame me, for fuck's sake.
因为我 我们才会在这里
I'm the reason we're here.
诺拉 没事的 真的
It's fine, Nora. Really.
如果我把这个扔了
If I throw this one away,
还会再出现一个的
another one's just gonna show up.
莉亚
Leah!
莉亚起疑心了
这意味着试验结束了吗
不
她察觉到了
她问太多问题了
莉亚 看着我 停下来
Leah, look at me. Stop.
-放开我 -你会溺毙的
- Just let me go! - You'll drown!
莉亚
Leah!
我该拿莉亚怎么办
绝对不能让她发现 不管用什么方法
荒野
第一季 第十集
你醒了
You're awake.
还很迷糊 我得缓很久才清醒
Um, barely. I'm a slow starter.
抱歉 我打哈欠声音像楚巴卡[《星球大战》]一样怪
Sorry, that was like some fucking weird Chewbacca yawn.
你还好吧
Hey, you doing okay?
我很好
I'm real good.
你不好也没关系的
It's okay if you're not, you know.
你如果感到不确定 我也能理解
If you're a little iffy, I get it.
天啊 别说了 拜托
Oh, god, stop. Oh, my god.
别说了 别说了 别说了
Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop.
你都摆出龙♥卷♥风♥演习的防御姿势了
Okay, you just got into the tornado-drill position.
我就大胆猜测...
I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and...
你不太好吧
That you're not fully okay.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我就是...
I guess I'm just...
还没准备好谈论这件事
Not ready to-to talk about it just yet.
不是因为我不...
And not because I didn't...
因为我确实很喜欢
...'cause I did like it.
谢尔比 没事的
Shelby, it's cool.
我们最好想好说辞
So I was thinking we should probably get our story straight
我们昨晚去哪了
about where we were last night.
我并不是觉得丢脸
Not that I'm ashamed,
我一点都不这么认为
'cause I'm n-0-t not.
不管你想怎么说 我都会配合
Whatever you want to say, I'll cosign.
老天 你现在也太平静了吧
Lord, you're, like, beyond calm right now.
说实话
If I'm being honest, it's a...
这让我有些紧张不安
It's a little unnerving.
为什么 因为通常我都会大发飙吗
Why, 'cause normally my vibe's going apeshit?
今天我就不闹了
Yeah, I guess I'm having an off day.
我们摘些果子就回去吧
Come on, let's grab a bunch of these and get back.
估计只有我们能给她们带点食物回去
Thinking we're their only hope for a little sustenance.
我不确定玛莎得知她的蛋糕图案胸罩
I'm not sure how stoked Martha would be
被你当作大炮用来捕猎后
to know that you're using her cupcake bra
会不会开心
as an animal death Cannon.
操
Fuck!
根本造不成危险
No real danger of that.
我的准头仍然很烂
My aim's still for shit.
让我试试
Let me try.
我去
Holy shit.
妈呀 玛莎
Oh, shit. Martha!
老天 你受伤了吗
Jesus, are you hurt?
出什么事了 其他人呢
What happened? Where are the others?
我... 我没法...
I... I can't...
我搬不动它
I can't carry it.
什么
What?
你最牛逼 玛莎
Mvp, Martha.
牛逼坏了
M-v-fucking-p.
真的
For real.
穴居人看到他们的男人把肉带回家时
This must be what cavewomen felt like
估计就是这种心情吧
when their men came home with meat.
我现在好想扑倒你
Like, I am legit hot for you right now.
好了
Okay.
你还是收敛一下吧
Well, how about you keep that in your pants
帮我搬它
and help me with this?
好 等等 抓这里更好使力
Okay. Oh, wait. Get a better grip down here.
-我抓稳了 -好了吗
- Yep, got it. - You got it?
好了
Get it.
-好 -你杀了它[干得好]- Okay. - You killed it.
双关用得妙
Good one.
忍♥不住要说出来
Couldn't resist.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're holding up okay?
好
Okay.
该死
Shit.
我晕过去多久了
How long have I been out?
一会儿
A while.
其他人在哪里
Where is everybody?
应该不远
Not far, I don't think.
我隐约记得
I have this vague sort of memory...
我失去了理智
...of, like, losing my mind
然后冲进海里 想找到那东西
and then running into the water to try to find it.
对了 我还嗑药了
Oh, and there were benzos.
你的记忆很准确
That's pretty accurate.
你被迫待在这照看我吗
Did you get stuck having to look after me?
我自愿的
I volunteered.
希望我没做什么丢人的事
I hope I didn't do anything embarrassing,
像流口水或放屁
like drool or fart.
很多次在朋友家喝醉过夜之后
I've been told after many drunk sleepovers
他们都告诉我 我变得很粗俗
that I tend to be sort of a slob under the influence.
你很文静温雅
You were very ladylike.
不过你倒是...
You did, um...
吃完安♥眠♥药♥后跑到树林里徒步了
...you did go for an Ambien walkabout.
什么
What?
不会吧
You're kidding.
我在树林找到你时 你正在爱抚苔藓
I found you in the woods petting some moss.
我陪你走回来
I walked you back.
谢谢
Thanks.
真的 谢谢你
Seriously, thank you.
有水吗 我很口渴
Is there water? I'm, like, really thirsty.
继续休息
Keep resting.
-我去拿 -谢谢
- I'll go get it. - Thank you.
你是对的
她说她不记得了
那是好消息
That's good news.
该告诉格雷琴 她会安心下来
Gretchen should know. It'll put her at ease.
等等
Oh, wait.
她还没写完
She's not finished.
我不完全相信她
质疑是科学的命脉
Questions are the lifeblood of the sciences.
你们上大学后
When you get to college,
不管是这所优秀大学或其它的
whether it be at this fine university or elsewhere,
切勿选择你认为你知道答案的
please do not waltz into any science course
科学课程
thinking you know the answers.
正是不断提问
It is the act of raising questions
才让我们的研究有进展
that moves our work forward.
如今科学界中
So what are the most provocative questions
最具争论性的问题有哪些
facing us in the sciences today?
什么让我们夜不能寐
What still keeps us up at night
夜有所梦 迷惑不解
dreaming, puzzling?
宇宙的形成
The creation of the cosmos?
是因为大爆♥炸♥还是别的原因
Like, was it the big bang or something else?
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表