剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
挺美好的
A beautiful one.
我相信肯定是
I'm sure it was.
你叫什么
What's your name?
诺拉
Nora.
事实是 诺拉 我们今天谁都不太可能见到他
The truth is, Nora, neither of us are likely to see him today.
你见不到是因为繁文缛节
You because of bureaucratic sloth
而我则是因为老生常谈的原因
and me for the age-old reason
母亲们总是被关在孩子门外
that moms are always shut out of their kids' rooms...
因为他真的很生我的气
because he's seriously pissed at me.
你喜欢吃煎饼吗
Do you like pancakes?
你会把你们的关系称为恋情吗
Would you call it a romance, what the two of you had?
不
No.
我想我不会给它命名
I don't think I would call it anything.
那样会让它变得平凡
Naming it would make it small.
而我们拥有的
It was sort of...
是无法衡量的
...infinite.
对我来说
It's kind of...
在大多数人身边是很痛苦的
...excruciating for me to be around most people.
你有严重社交焦虑
You have acute social anxiety...
很常见的病症 很不幸被过度污蔑了
Common condition, tragically over-stigmatized.
但跟他在一起很轻松
But with him, it was easy.
他从来感觉不像个陌生人
He never felt like a stranger,
甚至从我还不认识他的时候起
even when I didn't know him.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我可能一开始就该这么说
Those probably should've been the first words I used.
我很抱歉 诺拉
I'm so sorry, Nora.
该死
Oh, fuck.
他本来是个好孩子 德文 他真的是
He was a good kid, Devon. He really was.
我也很努力去教育他
And I tried so hard with him.
我会给他读艾德丽安·里奇的诗
I'd read him Adrienne Rich poems
哄着他入眠
when I tucked him in at night.
我会让他坐好 然后我们会...
I'd sit him down, and we would have...
深入讨论准许
long dialogues about consent
尊重 还有身体自信
and respect and body positivity.
我还带他去参加女性大游♥行♥
I took him to the fucking women's march.
听我自己大声说出来
Hearing myself out loud,
我能看出这无法避免
I can see that it was inevitable.
每个孩子都想逃避家长的影响
Every child runs from parental influence.
在他的例子中 他直接跑进了
In his case, straight into the arms
该死的西塔卡帕西塔兄弟会
of theta fucking kappa theta
和他们负面的男权闹剧里
and their toxic male bullshit.
你不能那么做
You can't do that.
做什么
Do what?
责怪兄弟会而不是他
Blame the frat and not him.
没有
God, no.
他绝对要负责任
He is totally responsible.
所以我让他认了罪
That's why I made him plead guilty.
但是会被判入狱
But the prison sentence...
我没有料到
I wasn't expecting.
我不知道我...
I don't know what I...
德文可适应不了那样的地方
Devon is not built for a place like that.
德文在大一试图
You know, when Devon was rushing that frat
加入兄弟会的时候 他有天晚上给我打电♥话♥
in his freshman year, he called me one night,
像婴儿一样哭泣
sobbing like a tiny baby,
因为他被锁在了汽车后备箱里
after being locked in the trunk of a car.
他深受他们散播的竞争激烈
He was victimized by that "Dog eat dog,"
欺负弱者的文化
"Piss on the weak" Culture they peddled,
但当轮到他布施的时候
but when it was his turn to dole it out,
显然他立刻抓住了这个机会
apparently he jumped at the chance.
所以没有 诺拉
So, no, Nora.
我不是说他没错
I'm not saying he isn't to blame.
但是父系社会和它的制度
But the patriarchy and its institutions
并不无辜
sure aren't innocent.
他们的诱惑力很强 并且没有减弱的势头
Their allure is still so strong and not getting any less so.
即使是一个善良的孩子也可能被卷入
Even a sweet-hearted kid can get caught up
它永恒的翻腾中
in the perpetual churn.
很糟 是不是
It's bad, isn't it?
它有多么强大
How powerful that all is.
是的
Yes, it is...
暂时是的
For now.
但我们可以做出改变
But we can create change,
如果我们有胆量的话
if we have the fucking guts.
我想你问问自己 诺拉
I want you to ask yourself, Nora,
"我出人头地了吗"
"Am I thriving?"
还有你姐姐
And your sister.
她出人头地了吗
Is she thriving?
我的女性朋友们出人头地了吗
Are my fellow young women thriving?
在这个男人创造的文化里出人头地
Thriving in this culture created by men?
我们不是都在受苦吗
Aren't we all suffering...
追求完美
Pushing ourselves to perfection...
承担太多
...taking on too much...
输掉那些输不起的战役
Losing ourselves to things that cannot be
然后在关键处崩溃
and then breaking at the seams?
想象下远离这一切
Imagine stepping away from it all,
挣脱 退出
breaking free, logging off.
想象下 在消除社会压力的环境中
Imagine spending a few months in an environment
生活几个月
where societal pressures are eliminated,
取而代之的是简单的
replaced only by the simple responsibilities
呼吸和生存的责任
of breathing, surviving,
变得更加自我
and becoming more truly yourself.
与此同时
And at the same time,
创造一个不受男人控制的世界
creating a world that men don't control.
一个我们自己的世界
A world of our very own.
告诉我 诺拉
Tell me, Nora...
这听上去怎么样
How does that sound?
我感觉
I feel like...
我需要空气
I need air.
我需要 我感觉
I need... I feel...
我感觉我不能呼吸了
I feel like I can't breathe.
我去叫护士
Um, let me get the nurse.
不 现在我就需要
No, now, now. I need...
我需要 我需要空气
I need... I need air.
等等 等等
Whoa, whoa. Hold on, hold on.
呼吸 呼吸
Breathe, breathe.
抱歉 抱歉
I'm sor... I'm sorry.
别 别 不用为恐慌发作而道歉
No, no, no, don't apologize for having a panic attack.
来 我带你去医疗站
All right, come on, let's get you to the med station.
不要
No, no, it's...
那里充满了防腐剂的味道 我只想
It smells so antiseptic down there. I just...
有没有什么地方
Is there any world,
一个我可以
any world at all in which I could...
接触室外的地方
maybe go outside?
真的出去
Like, outside-outside?
我求你了
I'm literally begging you.
这里很怪
It's strange here.
我们被锁在了里面 狭小拥挤
Like, we're locked in. It's cramped.
永远都在黑暗中
It's perpetually dark.
我懂你
Yeah, I hear you.
这里感觉就像是由吸血鬼设计的
This place sort of feels like it was designed by vampires, huh?
听着 如果你仍然感觉有问题
Hey, look, if you're still feeling iffy,
我可以让我搭档过来看你
I can have my partner come by and see you...
不 我不
No, I don't...
我不想跟他说话
I don't want to talk to him.
我不需要心理治疗 我只想要正常
I don't need a therapy moment. I just want normalcy.
我只想要一次顺畅 无聊
Like, all I want is a nice, boring,
正常的对话
normal conversation.
你想要无聊
Ah, you want boring?
没有什么
Doesn't get more boring
比强迫人看他们孩子照片更无聊的事了
than forcing people to look at pics of their kids.
那是我女儿入选校队的时候
That's my, uh, daughter when she made the school team.
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表