剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
I've also...
失去了一个人
...lost someone.
就在不久之前
Not too long ago.
一个不时会帮我做研究工作的人
Someone who helped me with my research every now and then.
那个年轻的女孩 有着不可估量的前途
She had enormous promise, this young woman.
我经常会想起她
I think about her often.
她本来可能拥有怎样的成就
What she would have become.
同时我对她又有一些怨恨
I also have some rancor toward her
因为她的离世给我带来了诸多麻烦
for the inconvenience her passing has caused.
我知道我这种反应是很不应该的
I realize that's an inappropriate reaction.
但还是难以克制
But still.
然后就是我身为人母的职责
And then there's my duties as a mother
当然 我很重视这点
which I don't take lightly.
要应对青春期的孩子 真的很不容易
It's not easy, you know, with teenagers.
他们可能既聪明又愚蠢
They can be brilliant and foolish,
既有风度又很残忍♥
gentle and cruel all at once.
应对他们真是狂野的旅程
It's a wild ride with them.
但有时候我并不想踏上这段旅程
Not always one I'm glad to be on.
你没有对我完全说实话
You're not being honest with me.
你说的这些 可能存在一些真实性
Well, there may be some semblance of truth to what you're saying,
但我总觉得
but I can't help but feel like
那都是埋在一层精巧的伪装之下的
it's buried beneath an artful layer of deception.
-你说什么 -这太可惜了
- Excuse me? - And that's too bad,
因为除非你跟我完全说实话
because until you can be a little more straightforward with me,
否则恐怕我帮不了你 克莱恩女士
I'm afraid I can't help you, Ms. Klein.
你为何会觉得
Where do you get off on suggesting
我没有完全对你说实话呢
that I'm not being straightforward?
从你说话声音的节奏来判断的
Well, the Cadence of your voice.
过于工整 听上去像练习了很多遍
It's too neat, sounds too rehearsed.
你在刻意规避肢体语言
You're avoiding body language,
并且你的眼睛一直朝右看
and your eyes keep shifting to the right.
这些都是欺骗的痕迹
All clear signs of deceit.
最后但同样很重要的一点
And last but not least,
就是靠我敏锐的直觉
good old-fashioned gut instinct.
天呐 我之前调查你的时候就觉得你会很厉害
God, I knew you'd be good when I vetted you,
但我没想到你会这么厉害
but I didn't think you would be this good.
什么
Excuse me?
你是约翰斯·霍普金斯大学毕业的优等生
You graduated summa cum laude from Johns Hopkins,
在耶鲁大学念的博士后
did your postdocs at Yale,
在青少年精神医学方面发表了一些突破性的论文
penned some groundbreaking articles on adolescent psychiatry
然后大胆地推导出一些略有争议的理念
before daring to posit some mildly controversial ideas,
让你最终来了这里
landing you here,
在一个三流精神病院混日子
languishing in a third-rate loony bin.
我刚提到的新项目
The new initiative I mentioned,
上周我意识到
I realized this past week
它需要你这样的人才
that it needs someone like you
通过你渊博的学识和温柔的做事方式
with a fine mind and a gentle hand
来指引脆弱的病人走出黑暗
to guide vulnerable patients through the dark.
你到底想说什么 克莱恩女士
What are you getting at, Ms. Klein?
拜托 丹尼尔
Come on, Daniel.
你现在的工作对于你这么有才华的人就是种侮辱
This job is an insult for a man of your talents.
我故意来这里看病 就是为了见见你
I checked myself in here to meet you,
现在 我想向你提供一份新工作
and now I would like to offer you a new one.
赶快递交辞呈 准备好护照吧
So put in your notice and get your passport ready,
因为两个月后
because in two months' time,
我们将一起从事一项突破性的事业
we're going to be doing real breakthrough work together.
天呐 丹 你刚刚的表现堪称天才级的
Jesus, Dan. That was virtuosic.
我很高兴你觉得满意
I'm glad you're pleased.
何止是满意
Pleased is a understatement.
从未见过有人眼睁睁看着一个女孩崩溃会如此激动
Never seen someone so excited to watch a girl implode.
能掏出那么多话 细节应有尽有
To extract an account like that with that much detail,
你为让她们打开心扉创造的那种空间 堪称艺术
it's an art the way you create a space for these women to talk.
毕竟我以前付出过大量的时间去研究
Well, I've put in my 10,000 hours.
这可算不上什么艺术
It's hardly an art.
我希望你明白你刚刚获取的这些数据的价值
I hope you understand the value of the data you just pulled.
我们见过它们被用来对付退步政♥治♥
We've seen them deal with regressive politics,
应对健康危机...
cope with a health crisis...
是的 谢谢 谢谢你
Yes, thank you. Thank you.
我 我很高兴你觉得满意
I'm... I'm glad that you're pleased,
但我们真正取得的进展是在莉亚身上
but the real progress we made is with Leah
以及等她意识清醒时 会是什么感觉
and how she'll feel when she comes to.
为什么
And how's that?
负罪感 格雷琴
Guilty, Gretchen.
当然了 那一直是我们的重点
Well, of course. That's always been a priority of ours.
不 是绝对的重点
No, no, top priority.
这些小姑娘越是觉得那边发生的惨剧
The more implicated these young girls feel
跟她们自身有无法摆脱的关系
about the tragedies that occurred over there,
她们就越不可能暴露我们
the less inclined they are to expose us.
你理解这点的 对吧
You got that, don't you?
我想问问你们两个
Can I ask you both,
你们会想起第一次心碎时的往事吗
do you ever think about your first heartbreak?
当然
Oh, yeah.
雪娜·艾伯特 1997年
Shannon Abbott, 1997.
趁我去参加橄榄球夏令营时 跟我的好兄弟搞上了
Hooked up with my best friend while I was at football camp.
丹
Dan?
经常想
All the time.
时不时就会想起
All the fucking time.
说真的 我差点没挺过来
Honestly, I barely survived it.
是啊 的确对你造成了重创
Yeah, does a real number on you.
*在你的身体里 时光流逝*
*Inside you, the time moves*
*她也不会褪色*
*And she don't fade*
*你身体里的亡魂*
*The ghost in you*
*她不会褪色*
*She don't fade*
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表