剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
这就是我在请你
this is essentially a proposal of...
做我女朋友
The girlfriend-boyfriend nature.
奎恩 我不是很确定
Quinn, I'm not so sure...
你不用现在就回答
Well, hey, you don't have to answer now.
你可以回家考虑一晚上
You can just, you know, go home and sleep on it.
不是那样的
It's not that.
从正反两方面考虑下 然后答应我
Pro and con it and then say yes.
你总是不给别人说话的机会
You're always talking over people.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
我说不好
I don't know.
就像
Like, with...
你明年会有多忙
How busy you're gonna be next year
以及远距离
and the distance...
我不太确定这是个好主意
I'm just not so sure it's a great idea.
我是漏掉了什么吗
Did I m-miss something?
你姐姐 她不 她不喜欢我
Your sister, she didn't... She didn't like me.
这不是全部
That's not the whole story.
那帮我理解下
Well, help me understand.
你我之间
We have this thing, you and me,
有一种
this sort of...
难以置信 不可言喻的关系
Incredible, ineffable thing,
然后你那野蛮 自恋的
and then your uncultured, self-obsessed
健身狂姐姐非要搅和进来然后
fitness freak sister comes to town and then...
-收回这句话 -为什么
- Take that back. - Why?
我描述得不够准确吗
Was I off on how I described her?
用错词汇了吗
Was any word of that false?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
你不能这样说她
You don't get to talk about her like that.
不 我可以
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
她显然说了我的坏话 而现在
She obviously trashed me, and now...
你有试着为我辩护吗
Did you even try to defend me?
你只是听了她的意见 然后
You just listened to her opinion, and...
就全盘接受了
And you swallowed it whole...
以为她的想法比你自己的还重要
Because it matters more to you than your own.
这不是
That's not...
不是真的
Not true.
有好多事我想跟你一起见证 一起体验
There was so much I wanted to see and do
一起分享
and talk about with you.
奎恩
Quinn...
你要去干什么
Hey, where are you going?
去厕所
Just the bathroom.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
嗯 不是大肠杆菌警报
Yeah, I-it's not some five-alarm e. Coli thing.
我觉得只是肠胃在重新适应消化食物
I think she's just adjusting to not being empty anymore.
很快回来
I'll be back soon.
云的化学科学
-小诺 -什么事
- Hey, nor. - Mm?
你看到我的头灯了吗
Have you seen my headlamp?
-没 -该死
- Um... no. - Shit.
我要去小跑一圈
I need to get a run in.
都快十点了
Uh, it's almost ten.
所以呢
So?
外面一片漆黑的
I mean, it's pitch-dark out,
而且我以为我们要一起写
and I thought we were gonna work
你那篇弗吉尼亚·伍尔夫的论文呢
on your Virginia Woolf essay together?
诺拉 如果你想帮我
Nora, if you want to help me,
帮我找到该死的头灯
help me find my fucking headlamp.
操
Shit!
奎恩 请回复
我只想知道你还好吗
我想你
消息未送达
该用户目前不接收消息
太难过了
逝者安息
奎恩·米勒
学生死于兄弟会欺凌意外
三名大三学生被捕 兄弟会被关停
别生气
Don't be mad.
搞什么 诺拉
What the fucking fuck, Nora?
什么情况
What the...
这是什么
What... what is this?
谁造的这个
Who made this?
你把我引到这里的 是吧
You... you led me here, didn't you?
很抱歉 真的对不起
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
你得告诉我你知道什么
You need to tell me what you know.
莉亚 你只需要知道...
Leah, all you need to know...
一切 我需要知道一切
Everything. I need to know everything.
我不会伤害你的
...is that I'm not gonna hurt you
并且你很安全
and that you're safe.
诺拉 诺拉 等等 诺拉
Nora. Nora. Wait, wait, Nora, Nora.
诺拉 诺拉 不 不
Nora, Nora, Nora, Nora! No, no!
诺拉
Nora!
诺拉
Nora!
你们必须派人把她接走
You have to come and get her.
格雷琴 等等
Gretchen, wait.
你要告诉我坏消息了
You're about to tell me something goddamn awful.
我们在现场安插的女孩又发来消息了
Another dispatch from our girl on the ground.
她想移除四号♥实验对象
She wants number four removed.
墨菲定律真♥他♥妈♥准
Murphy's fucking law.
指事情总有变坏的可能
我知道
I know.
-你是打算上去吗 -对
- Are you on your way up top? - Yes.
这次我要仔细做好监督
Supervision is my watchword this time round.
这样才能避免窘境
That's how we avoid any predicaments.
同意 不过我们目前陷入的窘境
Agreed, but for the one we're in now,
我们需要应对策略
we need a response plan.
记住 第二阶段的部署
Keep in mind that the rollout for phase two
已经占用了我们所有的船只
has absorbed all available watercraft.
预计何时能有空余船只
ETA on when that'll change?
大概三小时
Three hours maybe.
-莉亚被控制住了 -是的
- Leah's contained. - She is.
那我们等
Then we wait.
最多三个小时
Three hours, Max.
告诉她我们在密切关注局势
Tell her that we're monitoring the situation closely.
应该让诺拉知道我们在支持她
Nora deserves to know that we're here for her.
来探视哪位犯人
Inmate you're here to see?
克莱恩 德文·克莱恩
Klein. Devon Klein.
你不在探视名单上
You're not on his list.
你申请预先批准了吗
Did you apply for preapproval?
昨天申请的
Yesterday.
你要么被拒绝了 要么申请还在处理
You either got denied or still processing.
签个字 坐吧 我查一下
Sign in, take a seat, and I'll look into it.
你会在这等上很久的
You're going to be here for a long time.
系统内部办事极其缓慢
Everything moves at a glacial pace in the system.
那我就等会吧
Oh, well, I guess I'll wait a little bit.
你们这些粉丝 真是执着得可爱
You groupies, you're so adorably persistent.
你说什么
I'm sorry.
你不是第一个大摇大摆走进这的新鲜面孔
You're not the first fresh face to waltz in here,
渴求着看他一面 哪怕就十分钟
dying to bat your eyelashes at him for ten minutes
为了宣扬你红颜祸水的名声
to boost your reputation for sexy danger,
向你那帮朋友声张
telling all your friends that, yeah,
你去监狱探视了不良少年
you went to see the bad boy in jail.
太让人厌烦了
Such a tired look.
我不是粉丝
I'm not a groupie.
那你为什么想见我儿子
Then why do you want to see my son?
他
He...
他害死了我朋友
He killed my friend.
所以这次探视是报复
So this is a vindictive visit.
你来大骂他一顿
You're here to ream him out,
让他知道 等他成了监狱老大的走狗
let him know that you'll be laughing your ass off
你会笑得直不起腰
while the jailhouse alphas make him their bitch.
不
No.
我只是
I just...
我只是想给他看看他夺走的生命
I just wanted to show him the life he took,
因为那条生命还...
because it was kind of, um...
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表