剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
我们应该停下了
We should call it,
明天再重新出发
you know, start out fresh again tomorrow.
我们得继续找
We have to keep looking.
我们不能停下
We can't stop looking.
太阳马上就落山了 莉亚
The sun will be going down soon, Leah.
你真想让我们在黑暗里跌跌撞撞地摸索吗
You really want us out here, stumbling around in the dark?
我们必须找到她
We have to find her.
法汀
Fatin!
法汀
Fatin!
法汀
Fatin!
-法汀 -法汀
- Fatin! - Fatin.
法汀 法汀
Fatin! Fatin!
法汀
Fatin!
妈
Mom?
我不知道 我不知道怎么办
I don't know... I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't... I don't know what to do.
来
Come on.
我一直觉得你超适合这个颜色
I always thought you'd slay this color.
我很抱歉 妈
I'm so sorry, mom.
法汀
Fatin!
法汀
Fatin!
-法汀 -法汀
- Fatin! - Fatin!
-你们好啊 -法汀
- Hey-oh. - Fatin!
-好啊 -法汀
- What's up? - Fatin?
-法汀 -上帝啊
- Fatin. - Oh, my god.
你出什么事了
What the hell happened to you?
那是指甲油吗
Is that nail polish?
你一直在干这个吗
Is this what you've been doing...
涂指甲油
painting your fucking gel tips?
我们都在拼了命地找你
We've been out of our skulls looking for you.
这么长时间
And all this time
你一直在给自己做美甲
you've been treating yourself to a goddamn mani-pedi.
你说完了吗
Okay, are you done?
因为我有东西给你们看
Because I have something to show you.
什么
What?
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
法汀 法汀
Fatin. Fatin.
棒
Yeah!
-伙计们 我们走 -好啊
- Come on, guys, let's go! - Yeah!
你就是在找这个吗
Is that what you went looking for?
水源
The water, I mean.
我也不知道
I don't know.
是 也不是
Yeah. No.
我只是想找到些有用的东西
I was just trying to find something useful.
好计策
Good hustle...
把路都标记清楚了
Marking the path like you did.
是啊 如果找到水不标记路线 下次又找不到了
Yeah, well, what good would the water have done us
那又有什么用呢
if we couldn't find it again?
再说你总是念叨着稍不注意就迷路的事
And you're the fucking broken record about how easy it is to get lost.
是啊 你知道吗 我对此万分骄傲
Yeah, and you know what? I have never been prouder.
打住
Stop.
打住
Stop.
好样的 法汀
Yeah, Fatin!
好样的 法汀
Yay, Fatin!
好样的 法汀
Yeah, Fatin!
你妈妈这周失去了三个售房♥客户
Your mother lost three listings this week.
她没办法去清♥真♥寺
She won't be able to show her face at mosque.
你的弟弟们因为觉得丢人不肯去学校
Your own brothers are too embarrassed to go to school.
又不是我造成的
Not because of me.
妈 妈
Mom. Mom.
妈妈 你看看我
Mama, look at me.
操
Fuck.
为什么遭受惩罚的人是我
Why am I being punished
明明是他睡遍了东湾的浪♥女♥ 丢尽了脸
when he did a skank tour of the entire East Bay?
你父亲和我的私生活与你无关
Your father's and my private life is none of your concern.
所以我倒成恶人了 而不是出轨的人
So I'm the bad guy. Not the fucking cheater.
你年纪还太小 无法理解很多事
You're too young to understand,
但婚姻不仅仅是由一次欠妥的行为决定的
but a marriage is more than just one indiscretion.
-而是一生的... -一次 他估计都...
- It's a lifeti... - One? He had, like, fif...
你妈说得对 我把你宠坏了
Your mother was right. I coddled you too much.
你对我们 对这个家 对任何事 都毫无尊重
You have no respect, for us, for family, for anything.
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck you!
法汀 你一直在自掘坟墓
Fatin, you continue to dig your own grave.
你的态度 你对权威的轻视 已经失控了
Your attitude, your disregard for authority is out of control.
我们已经决定好了
We've decided
离开一段时间能让你重新定下目标 想清楚一些事
time away will reset your goals and give you some clarity.
这话是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
那里是个针对年轻女性的静修地
It's a retreat for young women.
希望你能学会尊重别的东西 而非只尊重你自己
Hopefully you will learn some respect for something other than yourself.
不 我不想去
Yeah, no. I'm not into it.
抱歉了 法汀
I'm sorry, Fatin.
但这事就这么定了
But it's happening.
你真觉得让我和一群女孩一起围着唱《欢聚一堂》
You really think me singing "Kumbaya" in some girl-power circle jerk
就能平息我们的矛盾吗
is gonna square us up?
你怎么发现是我做的
How'd you find out it was me?
花我妈的钱 请了个私♥人♥侦♥探♥吗
Throw some of mom's money into hiring a P.I?
说话啊
Say something.
我想破了脑袋
For the life of me,
也想不明白你为什么要做这种事
I'll never comprehend why you did this.
我曾是你的朋友啊
I was your friend.
我理解你 因为我们太像了
I understood you because we're so alike.
我们一点都不像
We are nothing alike.
我们会夺取我们想要的东西
We take what we want.
我们憎恶被束缚 我们想享受生活
We resent being confined. We want to enjoy life.
我不会伤害我爱的人
I don't hurt the people I love.
你造成的伤害 比我做过的任何事都要深
The hurt you just caused runs deeper than anything I did.
难道你还不明白这点吗
Don't you see that?
你真是个人♥渣♥
You are a vile person.
或许妈妈现在还没看清这点 但她将来会看清的
Maybe mom doesn't see that yet, but she will.
你对我们这个家庭是个危险因素
You're a danger to our family,
让你继续留在这个家里 对我们任何人都不安全
and having you in this home isn't safe for any of us.
从静修地回来后
After the retreat,
我们会把你送去俄勒冈州的寄宿学校
we're sending you to boarding school in Oregon,
那里是严格传统的穆♥斯♥林♥教育机构
strict, traditional Muslim.
那样你就能学会什么才是最重要的了
So you can learn what's important.
-你在开玩笑吧 -这可不是玩笑
- You can't be serious. - Oh, this is no joke.
这是你自找的
You brought this on yourself.
怎么了
What?
这就打算抢占我的房♥间了吗
Already calling dibs on my room?
过来
Come here.
你喜欢吗
You like?
我刚做好的
I just got them done.
感觉很棒
Feels good.
过来
Come here.
太好了 她们甚至到达了泉水里程碑
Yes, even made it to the fountain milestone,
倒是省得让我们头疼了
which saves us some headaches.
有了水 大家都毫发无伤 团聚了
Water, everyone intact, reunited.
想庆祝一下吗
Care to celebrate?
汤姆 酒放在哪儿了
Thom, where does she keep the booze?
我太爱这姑娘了
I love this girl.
我早想到你前面去了
I'm 12 steps ahead of you.
好样的
Good man.
我不想要
I don't want that.
泼我脸上
Throw it in my face.
什么
What?
泼我脸上
Throw it in my face.
来吧 亚力克斯 你需要这个
Come on, Alex, you need this.
没有审判 不会报复 纯粹发泄
No retribution, no reprisals, just release.
心里舒服些了吗
Feel better?
感觉还不错
It didn't suck.
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表