剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
Keep listening for water.
我真是受够了看你的马尾辫
I'm so sick of looking at your fucking ponytail.
我觉得它自以为高我一等
I feel like it thinks it's better than me.
那不如你走在前面吧
Then how about you go in front?
行啊
Fine.
主啊 求您怜悯
Lord, in your mercy,
赐予我们水 让我们饮用吧
Grant us water so that we may drink.
主啊 求您怜悯
Lord, in your mercy...
你刚刚不是还叫我闭嘴仔细听吗
Weren't you just telling me to shut up and listen?
这不一样
It's different.
你祈祷的话 上帝就会让你感官敏锐
When you pray, god opens your senses.
上帝就是个笑话
God's such a joke.
难道你不知道他只是个洗♥脑♥的工具
Don't you know he's just a brainwashing tool
被用来奴役民众的吗
designed to enslave the masses?
就算他只是个被用来洗♥脑♥的工具
Even if he were just a brainwashing tool,
你有没有想过 你的大脑也需要被好好...
don't you ever think maybe your brain could use a good...
洗一洗呢
Scrub?
滚蛋吧
Fuck off.
主啊 求您怜悯
Lord, in your mercy,
赐予我们水 让我们饮用吧
Grant us water so that we may drink.
主啊 求您怜悯 请赐予...
Lord, in your mercy, Grant us...
操 谢尔比
Fuck, fuck, Shelby!
糟糕 我发誓 我不是故意的
Shit, I swear, I didn't mean to...
没事
It's all right.
你直接回去吧
Go ahead and go on back.
我也会的 但你应该先走
I will too, but you should get a head start.
我宁愿一个人走
I'd really rather walk alone.
看啊 我们找到了更多的无糖可乐
Look, we found more diet coke, of course,
因为 含糖分的东西会沉下水
because, you know, sugar sinks,
这裤子给你穿 这样你的腿就不会冻着了
and then pants for you so that your legs aren't cold.
谢谢
Thank you.
虽然数量不少 但也不多
Not a bad haul but not great either.
不过等等 我这儿还有呢
But wait, there's more!
你拿一个迷你瓶 你拿一个迷你瓶 你也有
You get a mini, and you get a mini, and you get a mini.
你们不带我就开始狂欢了吗
Hey, you guys partying without me?
你回来了
You're back.
你找到水了吗
You find any water?
没有
No.
谢尔比去哪儿了
Where's Shelby?
-我... -谢尔比
- Uh, I... - Shelby.
瞧 她这不是来了嘛
Yeah, she's right there.
-你的头受伤了 -没事
- Your head. - Oh, it's fine.
撞到树了 真叫人难以置信
Ran smack into a tree, if you can believe.
我可真是太傻了
Very silly of me.
快来看 手♥机♥有信♥号♥♥了
Hey, the phone's working!
有信♥号♥♥了
It's working!
天呐
Oh, my god.
听着 我们必须采取策略
Listen, we have to be strategic.
只有一格信♥号♥♥ 电池也几乎没电了
We only have one bar and almost zero battery life left.
每一秒都很重要
Every second counts.
我可以说我准备好打这个电♥话♥了吗
May I just say, I am ready to make the call, okay?
我阿姨是911报♥警♥中心接线员 我...
My aunt is a 911 operator, and I...
不行 不能打911 它并非在每个国家都通用
No, 911 is out. It doesn't work in every country,
我们甚至都不知道我们现在在哪儿
and we don't even know where we are,
如果我们更靠近日本 那打911根本没用
so if we're closer to, like, Japan, 911 is useless.
日本的报♥警♥电♥话♥是119
Japan's emergency number is 119.
听着 我们只需要跟一个人联♥系♥就行
Look, we only have to get in contact with one person,
所以我希望你们在脑海里想一个人
so I want you all to have someone in mind,
确保你们知道那个人的号♥码
make sure you know their number,
确保他们足够爱你
and make sure they love you enough
此刻正抱着手♥机♥等着你的消息
that they're waiting by the phone right now.
明白吗
Okay?
当然了 我心里熟记的只有一个号♥码
Of course, there's only one number I knew by heart.
我在你家外面
我不得不骗我父母说你是优步司机
I had to tell my parents you were an Uber.
你到这里来干什么
What are you doing here?
我以为圣何塞那边的读书会还没结束...
I thought the San Jose reading didn't end un...
你没事吧
Are you okay?
9月5日
September 5th.
9月5日是你的...
September 5th is your...
是你的生日
Is your birthday,
到时候你才满17岁
when you turn 17...
-你怎么... -操啊
- How did... - Oh, fuck!
好吧 有人...
Okay, somebody...
有人给我发了一份你的出生证明的复印件
somebody sent me a copy of your birth certificate
用挂号♥信寄的
via certified mail,
那意味着已经有人知道了
and that means that somebody knows.
-等等 什么 -或是有人在盯着 或是...
- Wait, what? - Or somebody's watching, or...
那就是另一种程度的...
And that's, like, some other level of...
你 你得赶紧下车
You gotta... you have to get out of the car.
给我点时间 先让我...
Just give me a second. Just let me...
赶紧下车 莉亚 你必须...
Just get out of the car. Leah, you have to...
-你听我解释 -莉亚 赶紧下车
- Just let me explain. - Leah, you gotta get out of the car.
你欺骗了我
You lied to me.
你是个孩子 你欺骗了我
You're a child, and you lied to me.
你不打电♥话♥给爸爸妈妈吗
You're not calling mom and dad?
他们在摩洛哥 他们可能都不知道我们出事了
They're in Morocco. They probably don't even know yet.
我打电♥话♥给教练
I'm calling coach.
-不行 不能打给她 -诺拉 把电♥话♥给我
- No, not... not her. - Nora, give me the phone!
-我打爸爸的手♥机♥ -住手 他们不会接听的
- I'm calling dad's cell. - Stop, they're not gonna answer.
-他们出国了 诺拉 -你不能打给教练
- They're out of the country, Nora! - You just can't call coach!
-把手♥机♥给我 诺... -你不能打给她
- Give me the phone! Nor... - You can't call her!
真有你的
Great job.
-你号♥码没拨错吧 -当然是对的
- Did... did you dial it right? - Of course I did!
介意给我吗
Do you mind?
就我对戴夫和乔蓓卡·古德坎德的了解
If I know Dave and Jobeth Goodkind,
他们现在肯定正忙着走红毯呢
they're pacing holes in the carpet right now.
这 这可真奇怪
Well, that's... That's just strange.
我快速试试我男朋友的号♥码吧
Uh, let me real quick try my boyfriend.
不用费力试了
Don't bother.
安德鲁现在估计已经操上克丽丝塔·芬德利了
Andrew's probably dick deep in Christa Findlay by now.
打吧 玛莎
Go, Marty.
打不通
It didn't work.
你想试试吗 毕竟是你的手♥机♥
You wanna try? It's your phone.
-不 我不用打了 -给我
- No, I'm good. - Here.
尽管我讨厌打给那帮混♥蛋♥
As much as I hate the idea of calling those assholes...
你妈怎么不接
Why didn't your mom pick up?
你没事吧
Hey, are you all right?
对不起
I'm sorry.
电♥话♥响了
It's ringing.
各位
Guys!
操 没电死机了
Fuck! It's dead.
她 她死了
She's... she's dead.
我不明白我们为什么要把她埋了
I don't get why we have to bury her.
他们很快就会来救我们的
They're gonna come for us soon.
到时候我们还得把她挖出来
Then we'll have to dig her right back up.
这只是暂时性的措施
It's only temporary.
可以防止她的尸体被动物啃食
Just to keep the animals away.
不是该说点悼词什么的吗
Shouldn't somebody say a few words?
听上去你这是主动请缨啊
Sounds like you're volunteering.
我是个获得任命的青年牧师
Well, I am an ordained youth minister.
主啊
Lord,
谢谢你将珍妮特赐予人间
thank you for the gift of Jeanette.
虽然我们对她不是那么了解
We didn't know her real well,
但她是个积极阳光的女孩
but she had a really bright spirit,
因为她是以你的样子被创造出来的
and because she was made in your image,
我们可以确定她非常美丽
we can be sure that she was beautiful.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
*好了 好了 把灯关上吧*
*Right right, turn off the lights,*
*我们今晚都会发疯*
*We gonna lose our minds tonight,*
*怎么回事*
*What's the dealio?*
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表