剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
不是吧
Seriously?
水净化药片
Water purification tablets?
足以供我们使用很久的蛋白质棒
There's enough protein bars to last us forever.
暖和衣服 还有更多的药物
There's warm clothes. There's more meds.
如果只是去夏威夷随便玩一趟
Why the fuck would Jeanette bring this shit
珍妮特为什么要带这些东西
to a casual retreat in Hawaii?
这个包到底谁给你的 你♥他♥妈♥到底知道些什么
Who gave you this bag, and what the fuck do you know?
莉亚 冷静
Leah, settle down.
我只是希望大家稍微动脑子思考下这事
I... I just want everybody to think about this for, like, two seconds.
想想谢尔比做过的事
Think about what Shelby has done.
她找到了不是一个 而是两个神奇的救命包
She has found not one but two magical, lifesaving bags.
她一直以来都保持乐观
She is persistently optimistic,
简直就像她知道我们并未处于真正的危险中一样
almost as if she knows that we are not in actual danger.
她不断地化解矛盾 缓和气氛
She uses icebreaker after icebreaker
从我们口中套信息
to pump us for information
就像睡衣派对的间谍一样
like some sort of slumber party spy,
更别提 她没吃一点贻贝
and not to mention, she didn't eat any of the fucking mussels.
我说了我对贝类食物过敏
I said I was allergic.
你搞什么 把打火机给我
Hey, what the hell? Give me the lighter back!
告诉我们你在替谁效力 告诉我们你知道些什么
Tell us who you're working for. Just tell us what you know.
老天啊 莉亚
Jesus Christ, Leah!
她不是《谍影重重》里的伯恩
She's not Jason bourne, okay?
我 我见过她在学校的晨会上玩说唱
I... I've seen her rap on the morning fucking announcements!
莉亚 你要干什么
Leah, what are you doing?
诺拉 没事的 真的
Nora, it's fine, really.
如果我把这个扔了
If I throw this one out,
还会再出现一个的
another one's just gonna pop up.
对吧 谢尔比
Right, Shelby?
你敢这么做试试
Don't you fucking dare.
莉亚
Leah!
控制下自己 求你了
Get a grip, please.
你要去哪儿 谢尔比
Where are you going, Shelby?
你每天清晨和夜晚 都偷偷溜去哪里了
Where do you sneak off to every morning and every night,
这座小岛上到底是他妈怎么回事
and what the fuck is happening on this island?
你有所隐瞒 我他妈就是知道
You're hiding something. I fucking know it.
是啊 或许我的确有所隐瞒
Okay, yes. Maybe I am!
满意了吗
Happy?
就是这个 这就是那个重大秘密
This is it. The big secret.
我是个戴着塑料假牙的怪胎
I'm a freak who wears my teeth on a piece of plastic,
我偷偷溜走 也不是因为有什么肮脏的阴谋
and I'm not sneaking off as part of some dirty scheme!
我只是偷偷去清洗这东西
All right, I've been cleaning this thing
尽可能地不被人发现
as privately as possible
我从11岁开始就一直这样
like I've done since I was 11 years old.
这算是回答你的问题了吗
Does that sorta answer your questions?
如果没有 我可以让你看得更清楚一点
Or if not, I could give you a better look.
那好
All right, then.
看来现在你们都知道了
Guess y'all know everything now.
我是个戴假牙的做作女
I'm a fake bitch with dentures.
又多了一个讨厌我的理由
Just one more reason to hate me.
反正你也不需要多一个理由
Not that you needed any more.
好
Nice.
干得好
Nice job.
再来一杯吗
Care for another?
好
Sure.
这杯店里请
It's on the house.
你还记得我吗
Any chance you remember me?
一致性研究上捣乱那位
The conformity study saboteur.
就是我
The one and only.
晚上在这打工
Moonlighting.
奖学金少得跟屎一样
Since fellowships pay like crap.
我很好奇
I'm curious.
当你管顾客要身份证件时
When you ask people for their ID,
有多少人会说 "我应该看你证件才对"
how often do they say, "I oughta be carding you"?
天啊 每时每刻
Oh, my god, all the time.
美国人有心事时就喜欢喝酒
Americans love to drink when they're feeling miserable,
是吗
don't they?
这是这里跟澳大利亚很显著的差别
That's a big difference between here and Australia.
澳大利亚人喜欢什么时候喝酒
When do Australians like to drink?
每时每刻
All the fucking time.
琳 对吧
Linh, right?
你这么聪明 热情 有前瞻性
When you're bright and passionate and forward-thinking,
甚至还有点叛乱精神
maybe even a bit of a firebrand,
你梦想过走出象牙塔
do you ever dream of putting the ivory tower in the rearview mirror
真正做点有意义的事吗
and doing something real for a change?
每时每刻
All the fucking time.
我在进行一项重大研究
I've been working on something big.
现在不能说太多
I can't really say much more,
不过里面会给你留一个位置
except that there will be a role for you
如果你愿意的话
if you're open to it
并且现在一切会加速进展
and that things'll accelerate now
毕竟我的时间突然空出来好多
since my days have suddenly freed up.
他们真是白♥痴♥ 居然让你走人
They're fucking idiots for letting you go.
是啊 涅槃才能成就凤♥凰♥
Yes, well, ashes make the Phoenix.
有件事我想问你很久了
There's something I've been wanting to ask you for a very long time.
自从我第一次读了你的著作
I mean, since I first read one of your books
然后立刻忍♥不住看完了剩余的
and then immediately tore through all the others.
你看过了我的所有专著
You've read all my monographs?
该死 是啦
Oh, fuck. No. Well, yeah.
莱纳德介绍我们的时候
I might've been trying really hard
我真的很努力假装镇定
to play it cool when Leonard introduced us.
不过事实是 我是铁粉
Um, yeah, but the truth is, I stan.
所以你想问什么
So what's this burning question?
你讨厌男人吗
Do you hate men?
不 一点也不
No. Not at all.
事实上 我深爱过几个男人
In fact, I've loved some of them very deeply,
至今还爱着其中的几个
and I still love a few to this day.
我只是因为你的研究才问你
Huh. Well, I only ask because of your work.
都是关于女性和女权的
I mean, it's all about women and their power.
对 但不是要征服男人
Yes, but not over men.
只是夺得我们自己的领地
Just us getting and keeping our own.
我憎恶男人
I hate them.
我被下过药
I was drugged.
什么
What?
家庭聚会
House party.
高中最后一年
Last year of high school.
在一个卧室醒过来
Woke up in this fucking bedroom
对前一晚一点记忆都没有
and had no memory of the night before.
第二天上学时 所有人都盯着我
The next day at school, people were staring at me.
暗自偷笑 指指点点
Sneering and pointing.
原来
It turns out
网上流出了一段视频 里面两个男生
there was a video that got posted of these two guys
一边笑个不停
just laughing their fucking asses off
一边猥亵我
while they groped me.
尽管我努力忘记
As hard as I try,
但也永远忘不了我在那段视频里的样子
I, like, will never forget the way I look in that clip.
肌肉松弛 翻白眼
Every muscle slack, eyes rolling back
像个尸体
like a fucking corpse,
对施暴毫无察觉
just totally oblivious to the violence.
太遗憾了
I'm so sorry.
你去报♥警♥了吗
Did you go to the police?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
但没什么作用
Not that it amounted to much.
那样我得去作证
I would've had to testify.
而所有人都想小事化了
And everyone just wanted it to go away.
学校 朋友
The school, my friends,
甚至我父母
even my fucking parents.
所以你才在那项研究里跟其他女生对峙
And that's why you confronted the girls in the study.
对
Yeah.
我可能只是想让她们比我勇敢吧
I guess I just wanted them to be braver than me.
琳 你幸存下来了
Linh, you survived.
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表