剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
Pride.
自尊心太强真的很危险
It's a dangerous thing, having too much.
完全没有也很危险
So is having none at all.
-明天见 -好
- See you tomorrow? - Cool.
怎么了
What?
例行意识检查
Routine consciousness check.
离我远点 傻蛋
Get the fuck away from me, fuck face.
你还记得你说过
You remember when you said that
你绝对不在户外拉屎吗
you were never going to shit outdoors?
你的豪言壮志坚持得怎么样了
How's that resolution holding up for you?
太惨了
So fucking broken.
结肠也很惨
Along with my colon.
还有尊严
And my dignity.
我早就知道会有食物中毒的一天
Always knew I'd get food poisoning or something one day.
就是以为元凶会是学校的鸡块
Just thought it'd be the chicken nuggets at school.
谢谢你今天照顾我
Thanks for watching after me today.
不客气
Yeah, you're... you're welcome.
别放在心上
Just don't even think about it.
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
只是出了很多汗
I'm just sweaty.
我去凉快一下
I'm gonna go cool off.
你该保持摄入水分
You should stay hydrated.
谢了
Thanks.
小玛
Marty?
小玛 操
Marty? Fuck.
玛莎
Martha!
宝贝 我知道你醒着
Honey, I know you're awake.
你需要什么吗
You need anything?
可以帮你看看他们这有没有你喜欢的那种零食
Can see if they have any of those chips you like.
塔基斯
Takis.
你不能一直这样
You can't just stay like this.
-莉亚 -玛丽 医生有话要说
- Leah. - Mar, doctor wants a word.
我知道这一定很可怕
I know this must be frightening,
但她身体上的伤势并无大碍
but physically her injuries have been minimal.
她断了根肋骨 还有一些淤伤
There's a broken rib and some bruising,
但她很幸运
but she's a very lucky girl.
她还没开过口
She hasn't said a word.
在受到冲击后 这是很正常的
That's quite normal after a shock.
我没法跟她交流
I ca... I can't reach her.
已经几个月了 她跟幽灵一样
You know, for months now, she's been a ghost.
每次我以为她有好转了
Every time I think she's getting better,
简直就是进一步 又退两步
it's fucking one step forward, two steps back.
如果你愿意
Well, if you'd like,
我可以申请心理咨♥询♥
I can request a psych consult.
当我用"过度"这个词的时候
When I use the word "obsessive,"
我没在批评
I'm not criticizing.
我没在指责你
I'm not wagging the finger.
只不过是一个词汇
It's just a piece of vocabulary
用来帮助你了解你的本性
meant to help you understand your nature.
你明白这个词跟你很贴切吧
You see how it applies to you, don't you?
你也明白这对你会造成威胁吧
And do you also see how it could pose a threat?
好吧
Okay.
好 来
Here. Here.
好
Okay.
把她侧过来
Turn her over on her side.
-她怎么了 -我不知道
- What's happening to her? - I don't know.
止吐药可能对她没起效果
Pepto might have not been the right thing.
所以我们现在怎么办 小多
Okay, so what do we do now, Dottie?
-我说了我不知道 -那就想办法
- I said I don't know. - Okay, figure something out.
如果我们还有另一颗哈洛芬
Yeah, well, if we had the other halophen,
她的症状有可能控制住
then she could keep water down.
你为什么那么做
Why did you do it?
你为什么要把最后一颗给我
Why did you give me the last one?
-托妮 -你浪费在我身上了
- Toni... - You wasted it on me.
-托妮 我不... -看看她
- Toni, I didn't... - Look at her!
她是个好人 她关心别人
Okay, she is a good person, and she cares about people,
别人也在乎她
and people care about her,
她还有一整个家庭
and she has a whole family,
而你把活的机会给我了
and you threw me a lifeline.
-托妮 你当时要死了 -谁在乎
- Toni, you were dying. - Who cares?
我不重要
I don't matter!
我不重要 我他妈不重要
Fuck, I don't matter. I don't fucking matter.
可能林子里还有别的药
There... there might be some more meds out there,
甚至是她需要的那颗
maybe even the ones that she needs.
在雨林里 我可能掉了一些
In... in the forest, I might have dropped some.
我当时在里面 几乎精神错乱了
I... I was out there and, like, basically delirious,
我可能把包弄掉了
and I guess I dropped the bag,
里面的东西都...
and every... everything just...
掉出来了
spilled.
你之前为什么不告诉我们
Why didn't you tell any of us before?
对不起...
I'm sorry. I'm so...
不管你之前把药丢在哪儿了
Wherever you dropped it,
你必须立刻带我去那里 莉亚
you need to take me there now, Leah.
我们擦亮眼睛 客观地来看待这事 好吗
Let us be very clear-eyed about this, okay?
如果你没有被你对谢尔比的偏执型多疑
If you hadn't let your obsessive paranoia about Shelby
影响了理智和判断
get the better of you,
那你就不必像现在这样背负沉重的罪恶感了
then you wouldn't be carrying around the guilt that you are now,
不是吗
would you?
我试过补救的
I tried to make it right.
或许不是立刻就开始 但我的确试过
Maybe not straightaway, but I tried.
没错 你试过
Yes, you tried.
你为什么对我这么残酷无情
Why are you being so brutal?
恐怕我不太清楚你的意思
I'm not sure what you mean.
你的指控 以及你看我时的眼神
Your accusations, the way you're looking at me.
我看你的眼神怎么了
How am I looking at you?
我 我也说不清
I don't... I don't know.
就像我他妈是个罪犯一样
Like I'm some kind of fucking criminal.
好吧 或许是你的多疑症状又出现了
Okay, okay, maybe that's the paranoia resurfacing.
只不过现在你投射到我身上了
Except now you're projecting it onto me.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
你之前说你的职责是什么来着
What did you say your job was?
-是 是要保护我们吗 -是的
- To... to protect us? - Yes.
-让我们觉得安全吗 -是的 那是我工作的重心
- To make us feel safe? - Yes, that's the thrust of it.
那我为何觉得遭到了攻击
Well, then why do I feel attacked?
我试过去补救
I tried to make it right.
那些事我都认下了
I admitted what happened.
是 但你没承认那通电♥话♥
Yeah, but not the phone call.
你隐瞒了这事 为什么
That, you kept to yourself. Why is that?
我 我也不知道
I don't... I don't know.
我不知道 因为我很年轻
I... I don't know, because I'm young
我愚蠢 我遭遇了爱情的惨败
and I'm stupid and I'm fucked up on love.
你竟然指望我是个完美的人
You expect me to be fucking perfect.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
-那么... -不好意思 这是什么情况
- So... - Sorry, what's happening?
-冷静 -我很冷静
- Just calm down. - I'm calm.
你现在情绪过激
You're overwhelmed, okay?
我他妈没有情绪过激 没有
I'm not fucking overwhelmed! No!
不 不要
No! No!
不 不要
No, no!
不 不要
No, no!
放开我 放开我
Let me go! Let me go!
好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay.
好了
Okay.
说真的 我睡得跟婴孩一样安稳
Honestly, I slept like a baby.
远离一些事 或许的确是个好主意
I guess it was a good idea after all to step away from things.
我的职业生涯最近遭遇了重创
My professional life has been taking its toll lately.
我在工作上带头发起了一个新项目
I'm spearheading a new initiative at work.
遭遇了一些抵抗
There's been some resistance.
官僚作风 让人头疼
Red tape. Headaches.
我还...
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表