剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
Oh, uh, I'll just...
好吧
Okay.
我尿不出来 "演出"焦虑
It's not happening. Performance anxiety.
我可以再走远一点
I can walk farther away.
或者 你可以给我唱个歌♥
Or, you know, you could sing.
*我要扯下价签 疯狂购物*
*I'm gonna pop some tags*
*但我口袋里只有二十块*
*Only got twenty dollars in my pocket*
竟然唱麦克莫的歌♥ 怎么会选这首歌♥的
Macklemore? Where did that come from?
我刚刚脑子里第一反应就是这歌♥
First thing that came to my head.
很随意 我喜欢
It's random. I like it.
*我在捕猎 想找到便宜的好货*
*I'm hunting, looking for a come-up*
*这他妈真是太赞了*
*This is fucking awesome*
你知道吗
You know what?
我第一次在电台听到这首歌♥的时候
The first time that song was playing on the radio,
我以为歌♥词唱的是"朝人开枪"呢
I thought they were saying, "Pop some caps."
不可能吧 我当时也是这么想的
No way. I thought the same thing.
你这么说 是为了让我心里舒服些吗
Are you just saying that to make me feel better?
我什么时候做过这种事
When would I ever do that?
倒也是
True.
真的 我一直到后来被叫进校长办公室
Yeah, I didn't know until I got sent to the principal's office
被评判唱关于持械抢劫的歌♥才知道
for singing a song about armed robbery.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
嗯 可能是我们要找的猎物
Yeah. It could be our Mark.
谢谢
Thanks.
水 我已经抛弃它了 好吗
Water, I'm just... I'm out on it, all right?
它也抛弃我有段时间了
And it's been out on me for a while.
它一直以来只会让我恶心
All it ever did was make me sick.
不 不是那样的
No, that's not true!
拜托 这难道不是你想要的吗
Well, come on! Isn't this what you want?
让我将梦想束之高阁
For me to hang it up?
让我彻底忘记跳水梦
For me to forget the whole fucking diving game?
不是
No.
我也不知道
I don't know.
我不希望你忘记真实的你
I don't want you to forget you.
滚远点吧 这话是什么鬼意思
Fuck that. What's that even mean?
跳吧
Dive.
什么
What?
跳水 瑞秋
Just dive, Rachel.
我查看过了 深度足够
I scouted it. It's deep enough.
你还在等什么呢
What are you waiting for?
我做不到
I can't.
-赶紧跳吧 瑞秋 -我说了我做不到
- Just fucking jump, Rachel. - I said I can't!
-莉亚 -莉亚
- Leah! - Leah!
-莉亚 -回来
- Leah! - Come back!
-不要 -天呐
- No! - Oh, god.
-莉亚 -莉亚
- Leah! - Leah!
莉亚
Leah!
莉亚 快出来
Leah, get out!
她要去哪儿
Where is she going?
她是想把自己淹死
To fucking drown to death.
糟了
Shit.
糟了
Shit.
溺水
Drowning.
她溺水了
She was drowning.
在无法承受的重量压♥迫♥下 不断下沉
Sinking under the terrible weight of it all.
或许是因为她疯了
Maybe because she was losing her mind...
也可能是因为她开始过于清楚地看清了事情
Or maybe because she was starting to see things all too clearly.
希奥多·沃切克在企图逃离出境时被捕
Theodore Wolchak was arrested while trying to flee the country
他被指控犯下13起危害儿童的案件
after being accused of 13 counts of child endangerment
和9起性侵案
and nine counts of sexual assault.
地检方面掌握了强有力的证据
The DA's office has a strong case
但几乎没有证人愿意出庭作证
but few witnesses are willing to testify.
地检官希望能有更多勇敢的受害者站出来
The DA is hoping more brave victims will come forward.
怎么了
What's wrong?
过来
Come here.
他是个禽兽
He's a monster.
快走 求你了
Go, please!
玛莎 你找到了
Martha, you found it!
快跑
Run!
你搞什么啊 小玛
What the hell, Marty?
我去追
I'll go track it down.
搞什么啊 玛莎 这可是生存下去的机会
What the fuck, Marty? That was survival right there.
我们需要它
We needed that.
我们可以吃果子或鱼
We can find fruit or fish.
我们不需要我的山羊
We don't need my goat.
天呐 你为什么要这么做
God, why are you doing this?
谢谢你能站出来 布莱克本小姐
Thank you for doing this, Ms. Blackburn.
我们都明白这对你来说一定很艰难
It's not lost on us how difficult this must be.
我想提醒你 这是在宣誓过的陪审团前作证
I wanna remind you that this is a sworn grand jury testimony
请记录 布莱克本小姐现在
and state for the record that Miss Blackburn
已经宣誓过了
has already taken an oath.
那么 玛莎
Now, Martha,
为了尽可能得高效和直接
in the interest of being as efficient and direct as possible,
我的第一个问题会非常不客气
I'm gonna begin with a rather confronting question.
我希望你仔细想好了再回答
I want you to take all the time you need in responding.
我们按你的节奏来 好吗
We'll move at your pace, okay?
好的
Okay.
玛莎 从2012年3月16到2013年1月22日
Martha, from march 16th, 2012 to January 22nd, 2013,
你曾是希奥多·沃切克的病人
you were a patient of Theodore Wolchak,
他是重塑与恢复
senior physical therapist
理疗诊所集团的高级理疗师
at Reform and Restore P.T clinic, incorporated.
是这样没错吧
Is that correct?
是的
Yes.
在这段时期内
And at any point during that period,
沃切克先生是否曾对你有过
did Mr. Wolchak engage you in any contact
任何含有性意味的行为
that might be considered sexual in nature?
没事 你慢慢想
Again, just take your time.
你为什么要保护它
Why would you protect him?
保护你自己 玛莎 保护我们啊
Protect yourself, Martha. Protect us.
我们不会有事的 我们能找到食物的
We'll be okay. We can forage.
放狗屁
Bullshit!
你不能永远生活在美好的梦幻世界里
Okay, you can't keep living in this fairy-dust world
在那里糟糕的事永远不会发生
where bad shit never happens...
事情无论好坏 最终都会发生
You know, everything's gonna turn out in the end.
我不是这么想的
That's not how I think.
死亡 玛莎
Death, Marty, okay?
死神就要来对我们下手了
Fucking death is coming for us
你不能假装它不存在 它就不存在
and you can't just pretend it away.
你以为我不明白这点吗
You don't think I know that?
看上去你就是不明白啊
Well, it doesn't fucking seem like it.
我们会死在这里
We're gonna die out here!
我 我 我要回去
I'm... I'm g... I'm going back out.
别...
Don't...
-不要 -别阻止我
- No. - Don't stop me!
你这样不可能回去
Yeah, like hell you are.
给她弄点那个药 帮助她冷静下来
Give her that shit to help calm her down.
确定这是必要的吗
Are we sure this is necessary?
我们真的没有其他选择了
We literally have no other option.
-投票吗 -直接用药吧
- Vote? - Just do it!
我来负责吧
Just let me run point.
-让我回去 -莉亚 莉亚
- Let me go back! - Leah. Leah.
不
No.
不要
No.
我...
I...
法汀
Fatin...
我 我想要我妈妈
I... I want my mom.
我懂 我也是
I know. Me too.
你觉得玛莎会平安无事吗
Do you think Martha's gonna be okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能会 也可能不会
Maybe, maybe not.
这地方会让你面对自己内心的魔鬼
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表