剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
If someone suggests opening it one more time,
我发誓我要弄死那个人
I swear to god.
你是什么想法 多洛西
What do you think, Dorothy?
好吧 各位
Okay, y'all,
我们现在到底决定怎么做
what we choose to do right now
不该只由一个人来决定
should not be in the hands of just one person.
并不是说小多无法处理好这事
Okay, not that Dottie couldn't handle it,
但是 我们不该把责任都压到她一个人身上
but we shouldn't put that much responsibility on her.
那你们最后是怎么解决的
So how did you resolve it?
那是我们第一次投票
That was the first time we voted.
所有赞成打开的 请举手
All those in favor, raise your hands.
那好吧
All right, then.
少数服从多数
Majority rules.
天呐
Holy shit.
你们觉得这意味着它在好好地运行吗
Do you think that means it's working?
我也不知道 眼下我们只能假定是这样
I mean, I don't know, but we have to assume yes.
所以开机了是吗 他们可以找到我们了吧
So it's on? Now they're gonna to find us?
太棒了 真的是好消息
Yeah, boy! Fuck to the yes!
等等
Wait a second.
我觉得就是这东西了
I think this is it...
飞机上的录音带
The recording from the flight.
这是ND294号♥航♥班♥
This is November delta 294.
可以起航了吗
Are we cleared for departure?
ND294 你们可以...
November delta 294, you are...
294号♥航♥班♥脱离预定范围 遇到干扰信♥号♥♥
294 out of range, engaging distress signal.
我们偏航了 求救 求救...
We've gone off course. Mayday, mayday, may...
两个发动机都失去了推力
Lost thrust in both engines.
我们偏航了
We're off course...
机舱压力完全没有了 机长
Cabin pressure is gone, captain.
姑娘们都失去意识了
The girls are unconscious.
发动机彻底瘫痪
We got complete engine failure.
我只能迫降在水上了
I'm gonna have to put this down in the water.
打开紧急舱门
Unlatch the exits.
确保姑娘们有漂浮设备
Make sure the girls have flotation devices.
收到
Copy.
294号♥航♥班♥ 求救 求救
294, mayday, mayday, mayday!
两个发动机都失去了推力
We've lost thrusts in both engines
正尝试水上迫降
and are attempting a water landing.
请等候尝试结果 糟了
Hold on for the attempt. Oh, shit!
求救 求救...
Mayday, mayday, may...
我们本可能死的
We should've died.
但我们没死
But we didn't.
我们还活着
We're alive.
我妈曾跟我说过
My mom once told me
人生中让人压力最大的三件事
the three most stressful things in life
是离婚 身边的亲友去世和搬家
are divorce, the death of someone close to you, and moving.
我们被困在一座荒芜的小岛上
We're stranded in a wasteland.
身边有人死亡
There's been a death.
现在又要搬家了
And we're moving.
如果这里现在有人离婚
If someone gets a divorce up in this piece,
那我们一定要投海自杀
we should 100% throw ourselves in the ocean.
我差点忘了告诉你
Oh, I almost forgot to tell you,
我看了些你男人的书
I started reading some of your man's book.
-那是隐私 -隐私吗
- Uh, t-that's private. - Private?
都公开出版了啊
It's published.
是 我知道 但是里面有...
Yeah, I know, but, uh, there's...
爱的注释
Oh, the love notes.
放心吧 我只是粗略看了看
Relax. I only skimmed.
但我有个想法
Oh, but I had a thought.
这本书讲述的是一个超级漂亮
So the book is about this super-pretty,
但却没有任何经验的22岁女孩的故事 对吧
totally inexperienced 22-year-old girl, right?
大概是吧
I guess.
所以这有点变♥态♥啊 不是吗
So that's kind of pervy, no?
我是说 这算是恋幼了吧
I mean, in the cradle-robbing sense?
通过你和这本书
Like, between you and the book,
我感觉这个男人喜欢初长成的少女啊
I get the sense this guy likes recent vintage.
-滚 -搞什...
- Fuck off. - Wha...
抱歉
Sorry.
就是我随意得出的结论而已
It was just a casual observation.
我以为你早想到这点了
Figured you already thought about it.
瞧好了
Watch for it.
不会让你失望的
It won't disappoint.
多特
Dot?
小多宝贝
Hey, Dottie, girl?
什么事
Yeah?
过来
Come here.
马泰奥去哪儿了
Where's Mateo?
我叫他回家了
I sent him home.
现在才下午3点半
It's only 3:30.
这就是旅程的终点了 小多
This is the end of the tour, Dot.
你什么意思啊
What are you talking about?
今天是个美好的春日
It's a fine spring day.
天上飘着大团的白云
There's big, white clouds.
天呐 我真想骑上自行车
God, I would love to get on my bike
去卡斯湖 或许可以钓钓鱼
and go down to Cass lake, maybe do a little fishing.
爸 你不能
Dad, you can't.
不 我可以
Yes, I can.
但我需要你的帮助
But I'm gonna need your help.
不行
No.
不 我 我不会做这种事的
No, I'm not... I'm not doing that.
你休想去任何地方
You're not going fucking anywhere.
你或许还能再活一两年呢
You could have one, maybe two more years.
听着 我本来也不想这么做
Listen, I didn't want to do this
我要看到你安全无虞才放心
until I knew that you were gonna be safe.
不行
No.
但我已经确信了
But I've seen to that.
我确保了这点
I've seen to it.
这必须是终点了
This has to be the end.
求求你
Please.
好吧
Okay.
多洛西·简·坎贝尔
Dorothy Jane Campbell...
我一直很爱做你的父亲
I have loved being your daddy.
好了 我希望你仔细听我说
Okay, I want you to listen to me.
总有一天 外面那个美丽的世界会来呼唤你
One day that big, beautiful world out there is gonna come calling,
但这事不会立刻就发生
but it's not gonna happen right away,
也不会一下子全都发生
and it's not gonna happen all at once.
你必须回应
You have to answer.
好了 我来把事情理清楚一下
Okay, so let me get this straight.
你要付给我钱 让我去参加一次旅行
You're gonna pay me to go on this trip,
你会让儿童保护机构的
and you're gonna keep those narcs
那些人不再来找我的麻烦
down at child protective services off my back,
至少护我到18岁
at least until I turn 18.
条件是什么
What's the catch?
你为何认为你一定要付出代价才行呢
What makes you think there's a price tag?
因为这世上没有免费的午餐
'Cause nothing in this world is free.
我没那么蠢
I'm not that stupid.
你有没有想过 多特
Has it occurred to you, Dot,
或许你已经付出过代价了呢
that maybe you've already paid?
或许这次就是宇宙
Maybe this is the universe
终于打算回馈一个付出了太多的人
finally giving back to someone who's given so much.
你这种观点倒是挺有趣的
That's a real fun sentiment,
但这个世界的运行规则并不是那样
but that's not how the world works.
所以我们就直奔主题吧
So let's just get to it.
你希望我做什么
What do you want from me?
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表