剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表
So... Stanford.
你被淘汰了 瑞秋
You were cut, Rachel.
那不是你的生活了
It's not your real life anymore.
我不懂你为什么还不愿放手
I don't know why you won't let it go.
但是你知道 诺拉
But you do, Nora.
你知道为什么
You do know why.
卡特叶 三倍分值单词
Q-a-t... triple letter.
这是个单词吗
Is that a legal word?
是的 查查吧 这是种阿♥拉♥伯灌木
Yeah, look it up. It's an Arabian shrub.
你还好吗 亲爱的
You okay, baby?
我们可以玩一点不一样的
We can play something different.
没事
No, it's cool.
还在疼
It's still tender?
有点
Kinda.
每个伤疤都是个教训 你知道吗
Every scar is a lesson, you know?
卢米那句话怎么说的来着
What's that, um, Rumi quote?
"伤口是光进入你的地方"
"The wound is the place light enters you."
就是那句
That's the one.
尘土味
Petrichor.
这个的意思是下雨后空气里的味道
It means the smell in the air after it rains.
这太棒了
That's quite beautiful.
这有85分 真的很棒
That's... 85 points worth of beautiful. Okay.
你要去哪 快到你了
Where you going? You're almost up.
要去躺下了
Just gonna lie down.
瑞秋
Rachel?
你还记得我的第一次邀请赛吧
You remember my first invitational
在新泽西
down in Jersey?
我们当时11岁
We were 11.
我做了个完美的向内曲体翻腾
I did the perfect inward pike.
震惊了全场
I blew everyone out of the water.
妈妈和爸爸 他们都快疯了
Mom and dad... They fucking lost it.
爸爸去亲陌生人了
Dad went on, kissing strangers,
妈妈尖叫得太厉害 鼻子都流血了
and mom screamed so hard, her nose bled.
她都没意识到血流到了我的头发上
She bled on my hair and didn't even realize.
听着 我知道这对你来说不容易
Look, I know it wasn't easy for you
总是坐在看台上
always being in the bleachers
你的生活被我的东西填满了 但是
and basically having your life hijacked by my thing, but...
但是那一天
But that day...
那是他们第一次
...that was the first time they...
第一次那样看着我
They've ever looked at me like that.
就像他们一直看...
Like the way that they've always looked at...
我
Me.
他们看我的眼神
The way they look at me.
没错
Yeah.
你知道
You know,
他们基本上是唯一
they're basically the only ones who...
注意到我的人
noticed me.
好吧
Yeah, well,
我也想要这样
I wanted that.
现在也是
I still do.
所以我要回去 诺拉
So I'm gonna get back there, Nora.
我他妈又会变得很棒的
I'm gonna be fucking great again.
我需要你让我相信这一点
And I need you to let me believe that.
我和我妹妹的故事
The story of me and my sister
是我完全误解了她
is that I had her all wrong.
什么意思
How do you mean?
她经常在前面
She was always up ahead,
不知怎么的 站在我前面
standing in front of me somehow.
我当时在想
And there I was thinking
她只是投下了某种阴影
that she was just casting some kind of shadow
我必须要逃离
that I had to get out from under.
但事实并非如此
But that wasn't the case.
那是一种保护
It was protection.
她在保护我免受外界伤害
She was throwing herself in front of the world for me.
你们两个的故事
This story, the two of you,
你介意我问问结局如何吗
you mind if I ask how it ends?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得那现在取决于你们了
Guess that's in your hands now.
你知道 他们说的是真的
It's true what they say, you know,
你仍然有感觉
that you can still feel things.
来自于
Messages from...
以前神经末梢的讯息
Old nerve endings,
来自过去的感觉
sensations from the past.
你知道我感觉到的是什么吗
You know what I feel?
是她的手
It's her hand
握着我的
holding mine.
永远都是
Forever.
剧集 | 荒野(2020) | 导航列表